Cott Beverages Inc. Simply Balanced Sparkling Cucumber Mint 8pk 12oz uploaded by Amy B.Cott Beverages Inc. Simply Balanced Sparkling Cucumber Mint 8pk 12oz uploaded by Amy R.

BY COTT BEVERAGES INC.

Simply balanced sparkling cucumber mint 8pk 12oz see more...

Rachel B.
Louisville
I like most sparkling water varieties, but this one was hard to drink. This particular combination of cucumber and mint tasted a bit like perfume or something. It was not nearly as refreshing as I expected it to be. There are other brands of cucumber-flavored sparkling waters that are much  better that this one.

On the other hand, if you can find the Ginger Peach flavor by Simply Balanced, BUY IT! That is my favorite sparkling water flavor.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
This is not favorite flavor of their sparkling water. While yes it’s refreshing, there isn’t enough flavoring and it kind of confuses my taste buds. I’m sure I’d be delicious in a cocktail with vodka/gin and fresh cucumber. But I probably won’t purchase again
Fareeha R.
I love sparkling water and I wanted to try target’s version instead of La Croix. Cucumber mint is such a refreshing flavor and it’s the perfect amount of bubbly. Would definitely buy again!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This isn't a bad product, but they make some flavors that taste way better than this one - its a little too much like toothpaste for my liking. I suggest trying the ginger peach flavor - it has a crisp gingery bite and a touch of sweetness from the peach.
Marcela T.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're a lover of anything cucumber + mint, then this is heaven for you! i picked these up on a whim and am completely obsessed! the 'sparkling' portion of it can take a little getting used to if sparkling water isn't a daily thing for you, but on a hot summer day, these are very refreshing!
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
If you are already used to drinking sparkling water, you might get by with this product. The flavor is not the best. I prefer the citrus one. Not my favorite brand. Definitely not my favorite flavor.
Chelsea S.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE sparkling water. In particular I love Simply Balanced. They keep the sodium low, unlike Dasani, and they have unique flavors like cucumber mint. So good.
Emily B.
Savannah, GA
Delicious! Find this brand much more appealing taste and money wise compared to more expensive La Croix!
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
I love the sparkling water. The cucumber mint--not so much. I'll keep looking for new flavors though....