Côtes de Provence Rosé uploaded by Ella S.Côtes de Provence Rosé uploaded by Brittani O.

BY CÔTES DE PROVENCE

• Where can I purchase and what does it taste like would like to tr...5 Answers
  • Anyone know were this is sold?1 Answers
Ella S.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
Tried this rose that was just released YESTERDAY at my local ALDI. Let me just say, WOW, it is only 13% alcohol, but it sure does pack a punch, and seems way stronger. I normally am a red wine drinker, but this Rose was actually slightly drier than I expected, and I loved it! Since it won an amazing award, and beat out it's competition over triple the price, I would say it is worth it! Also, it's only available for a limited amount of time, so get it while you can!
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
I bought this yesterday at Aldi after seeing some blog post about it coming to the U.S. for only a limited amount of time! The packaging is beautiful and I had already heard plenty of good things about it, so I thought I would give it a try. Well, my roommate and I killed THE ENTIRE BOTTLE last night not realizing that it has a 13% alcohol content.... so needless to say, we were feeling pretty bubbly. It's listed as a "dry" wine, but I thought it was actually pretty sweet for a dry wine. Either way, it's like $8 at aldi and it's amazing. Go try it out before they're all gone!!!
Nhikki M.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Here it is the all so famous 8 dollar rose from aldi I heard about it from an article I read that claim it's the best rose and I must say this is only my 3rd attempt at rose and It just taste ok it's nothing that made me want to buy more the taste is something I can't explain it's not sweet or bitter to me it taste like nothing I have ever tasted
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
I went to Provence two years ago on vacation for two weeks, and I've been aching to go back ever since! When I'm at home, a good way to feel like I'm back in Provence is to have some chilled rose, and this cheap rose from Aldi that is bottled in Provence is hard to beat!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
We just got this at the restaurant I work at and it is so good. The customers love it! It's a little pricey, but if you're serious about rose, it's worth it. Perfect flavor for the forthcoming season...
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Adelanto, CA
Where can I purchase and what does it taste like would like to try it.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Anyone know were this is sold?