BY COTE D'OR

Cote D'or Dark 86% Brut Chocolate Cocoa, 3.52 ounce Bars in a pack of 10 (total of 35.2) see more...

Robin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I Love Dark chocolate this one is rich and delicious. Not good for my jeans I think I am addicted . But I will work it off I love this bar after dinner a few pieces after lunch. I keep my house well stock with them.
Raquel A.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE really dark chocolate! This one hits the spot! perfectly dark and not bitter its a great after dinner chocolate! My husband will bring them home for movie night.
Amanda-Lynn M.
This Belgian dark chocolate is rich and delicious. I use this in both baking and as a dessert by itself. It pairs nicely with red wine and is perfectly sweetened!
Charlotte B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dark chocolate is my favorite!!!! This one was really good, not bitter, very rich and yummy!!! If you are a dark chocolate lover you will like this!
Norma B.
San Francisco, CA
I love dark chocolate its really good and this is one of my favorites well i guess what I'm trying to say is buy wat do u have to lose?
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
I'm a fan of dark chocolate so I was a fan of this! Not good if you are watching the wasteline thought! Just too tasty
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Great tasting chocolate! The extra added flavor of orange is delicious! Yummm
Julia G.
Vaughan, Ontario
Rich and delicious chocolate my favorite! 86% chocolate! Great for cheat snacks or anyone craving chocolate while staying healthy!
Joselyne R.
Madrid , madrid
Me encanta el chocolate y esta perfecto para comérselo poco a poco cuando estas en el trabajo o en casa o comerlo con la familia.
nesrin e.
tripoli
It is my favorite chocolate ever
I like the dark chocolate and taste of orange
The best combination 😍😍
Cassie W.
Is this brand good for baking?
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Is this chocolate pricey?