BY COTE D'OR

Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Great tasting chocolate! The extra added flavor of orange is delicious! Yummm
Norma B.
Norma B.
San Francisco, CA
I love dark chocolate its really good and this is one of my favorites well i guess what I'm trying to say is buy wat do u have to lose?
Robin W.
Robin W.
I Love Dark chocolate this one is rich and delicious. Not good for my jeans I think I am addicted . But I will work it off I love this bar after dinner a few pieces after lunch. I keep my house well stock with them.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE really dark chocolate! This one hits the spot! perfectly dark and not bitter its a great after dinner chocolate! My husband will bring them home for movie night.
Amanda-Lynn M.
Amanda-Lynn M.
This Belgian dark chocolate is rich and delicious. I use this in both baking and as a dessert by itself. It pairs nicely with red wine and is perfectly sweetened!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dark chocolate is my favorite!!!! This one was really good, not bitter, very rich and yummy!!! If you are a dark chocolate lover you will like this!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
I'm a fan of dark chocolate so I was a fan of this! Not good if you are watching the wasteline thought! Just too tasty
nesrin e.
nesrin e.
tripoli
It is my favorite chocolate ever
I like the dark chocolate and taste of orange
The best combination ūüėćūüėć
Joselyne R.
Joselyne R.
Madrid , madrid
Me encanta el chocolate y esta perfecto para comérselo poco a poco cuando estas en el trabajo o en casa o comerlo con la familia.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Vaughan, Ontario
Rich and delicious chocolate my favorite! 86% chocolate! Great for cheat snacks or anyone craving chocolate while staying healthy!
Soila F.
Soila F.
Is this chocolate pricey?
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Is this brand good for baking?