BY COTE D'OR

Lisa D.
Macomb , MI
My mother was born and raised in Belgium, and I've visited the gorgeous country 5 times (highly recommend a trip there, by the way...totally underrated!). At the end of every trip, we pack a duffel bag full of chocolate and this is the brand we ALWAYS turn to. Eat a piece of Côte d'Or and compare it to any other chocolate and you'll notice a difference immediately. Smooth, decadent, absolute chocolate heaven. LOVE!
kandee p.
Isle Of Palms, SC
These are good, but because they are dark chocolate I'm able to eat a few and not the whole bag. Satisfies without causing me crave all of them. Like that they have almonds for a tad of protein and aid in digestion.
Zipporah D.
Athens, GA
I love chocolate. And this is my favorite. It's dark, and has almonds. It's worth the price, you can tell that it's hand-crafted. I really would recommend this!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these they are really great and I love the almonds in them. I like when I find them on sale but I have to hide them from the family because they are so good.
Radiance P.
Katy, TX
I love chocolate and I believe that dark chocolate is good for you. It's delicious everyone deserves a little treat from time to time.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Dark chocolate plus almonds is heaven for me! The dark chocolate satisfies my chocolate craving and the almonds provide the crunch.
Ka l.
Hersheys Nuggets special dark chocolate with almonds are really good. I like the fact that it's dark chocolate and has almonds.
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
These are good and I don't even like dark chocolate. Best gift for my mom she loves dark chocolate
Tammy M.
Cambridge, Ontario
When you want to endulge but not go too crazy and eat a whole bar, these are ideal for snacking. Keep a few out and throw rest in Freezer. Take out when you want to have a bit of sweet without cheating your diets
Charlie 🙃.
Dubai
I am from Belgium, so chocolate is like a big deal to me.
I prefer the dark ones. This one from Côte d'Or is perfect.