BY COSTUME SUPERCENTER

Even Michael had a few bad hair days. Remember the hairspray incident? Keep yours to a minimum with this Michael Jackson Wig. Now you can focus more on dancing and less on fly aways. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
How cool,I cannot believe this is on here,a friend of mine wore this for a costume party and then gave it to me for my grandson to wear for Halloween.Costume Supercenter adult Michael Jackson curly wig costume access o eye.Plain out fun.It has held up well because now my five year old granddaughter wears it for dress up.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
This costume look so cool to wear on Halloween . I love Michael Jackson and his music and I think this costume would be cool to wear .
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1949 reviews
How cool is that a Michael Jackson costume looks great He used to wear really nice out fits I once had an imitation jacket looked like the red and black leather jacket he used to wear mine was made of imitation leather but, I wore that jacket for years it had a tear under one of the arms but, I kept on wearing it until the jacket was almost all torn up then the zipper broke on it then I had to throw it out I didn't want to I felt sad that I had to throw it out