Costume National Wax-O-Fangs - 24 pieces(Case of 8) uploaded by Rachel S.Costume National Wax-O-Fangs - 24 pieces(Case of 8) uploaded by Rachel S.

BY COSTUME NATIONAL

These wax fangs are still a favorite for adults and kids alike. These wax fangs can be worn to entertain your friends and then chewed to taste their cherry flavoring. Wax fangs are a fun addition to any party favor bag. 24 pieces per unit. see more...

• Are these still available in the original mint flavor?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Haven't seen these in year we use to love these when we were kids my little girl hasn't tried these cause i haven't been able to find
Kaukauna, WI
These are the best Halloween novelty ever! I wish they would bring the original mint flavor back!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
McMinnville
Every year I see these fun wax teeth and I am brought back to my childhood! I think they should be tried by everyone! You can purchase them at any big chain like Wal Mart or Target.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have always been a must have on Halloween!!!!! I have not met a kid who does not like these.. LOVE HALLOWEEN
shanti j.
shanti j.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are fun to play with and great for a Halloween snack. Doesn't have the best taste though.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I've loved these ever since I was a kid. I think they are great to play with. I actually do like the taste and look forward to getting them every year.
Kaukauna, WI
Are these still available in the original mint flavor?