BY COSTCO #22 in Online Retailers

• do you still need a membership for Cosco?2 Answers
  • do you still need a membership for Cosco?1 Answers
Jonnay V.
I seriously can't say enough good things about Costco. I LOVE having the opportunity to buy products in bulk and at GOOD prices! Obviously there's the membership fee, but it's totally worth it for what you get. They have everything I need, and I love going in store because they always give free food samples, which is great if I'm ever really hungry, and a lot of times it gets me interested in food products I never though I'd like or try. LOVE LOVE LOVE Costco.
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Costco.com is addictive and amazing. You can buy high-end beauty products ... IN BULK !  Dior skin cream, SKII facial essence and May Coop Raw Sauce essence & serum to name a few. The price are amazing  and shipping on *most* products is free.  Oh yeah, they sell food , furniture, vacations, clothes, you name it , it's for sale on Costco.com   :o)
Nina L.
The samples alone make me want to go every single day. Of course you have to pay for a membership, but it's not bad. I enjoy buying some things that I need in bulk so I don't have to go shopping as much. It's good excerise walking up and down every isle.
Mary C.
I enjoy shopping at the Costco because I can purchase things that are not available everywhere and I can also purchase things in larger bulk sizes so I can have extra on hand in my home, or for large parties as I entertain a lot.  I enjoy the fact that Costco is a membership basis, I feel this helps to keep the prices of the products lower and the quality of products higher. I do enjoy tasting and trying things (food items) that sales associates often give out. I recommend membership and shopping at Costco.
Farrah H.
Columbus
If you like quality Costco definitely has quantity! They always have healthy food, very beautiful jewelry, very nice furniture, and a lot of other things at a great discount. They even have a pharmacy, photo center, optic center and a car center.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I might be Costco’s number one fan. We do almost all of our shopping at Costco and make trips at least weekly! Their website is easy to navigate and sometimes even has items that are out of stock in our local store, or more varieties! They also sometimes have online only sales that are great. Shipping has always ended up free when I order online. They have the same great return policy also so anything purchased online can be returned no questions asked in stores! I love Costco!
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Best warehouse destination for most of my purchases and family needs, we get pet items, food, gifts even clothes, their food court is great and the prices are eleven better, the only downer are the lines but they aren’t too bad
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
I love Costco. It has a great selection of produce and other items. I always have a pleasant shopping experience. The workers are nice and the products are usually laid out and ordered well so it’s not hard to find things.
joenna g.
absolutely LOVE Costco for buying I bulk or different items for Christmas. there quality and pricing on things arnt bad as well as selection. love Costco and would highly recommend for bulk or business shoppers!
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
We don’t buy absolutely everything at our household at Costco but things like toilet paper, paper towels, cheese, tuna etc. Have the best price at Costco which makes it a go to store for us every month
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
do you still need a membership for Cosco?
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
do you still need a membership for Cosco?