BY COSTCO #30 in Online Retailers

Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
Costco is amazing!!!! I love how clean their store is but the best part is their samples. (I may or may not go there sometimes just for them) But back to the cleanliness, their bathrooms are the best out of all the grocery stores I go to. Also their food there is delicious too. I love to get their churros and yogurt they are so good!
Lindsey F.
Two Harbors, MN
Costco is wonderful for certain items! I don’t really care for the chicken however. I do shop here a lot, but have to go to a grocery store as well. I wish they had more organic meat options but I do love some of their other products. Produce is awesome. The experience with employees is awesome too and they are all so helpful!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Costco has some of the best selection at bulk warehouse prices. I love that they constantly have instant savings on tons of items, unlike Sam's Club who only runs Instant Savings on certain items for only a short time each month . Love their free shipping online and that they carry so many organic & natural items.
Monica G.
I love Costco! You can always find things in bulk for your home and they have great prices for clothing. As you walk around Costco you can even stop by the carts and get samples of the products that they have for sale in the store. I would highly recommend getting a membership for Costco.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper
When I was younger and my mom will take us to Costco I would get really excited because they had always had big family-size items and the store was really big and huge now that I'm older I don't really go there anymore but I do recommend that if you're a big size family
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
Costco is a one stop shop. You can literally find anything in their store. And if it’s not there then it probably doesn’t exist lol. I love how the prices are amazing and the shipping is also fast. I also like how easily it is to return an item you’re not happy with.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
A membership is incredibly worth it. The deals you get are incomparable to even online deals. The food is great, except for a thing here and there. The products are always changing so spontaneous buys are to be expected. I can't wait to do holiday shopping here
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Amazing place to shop! Everything is in bulk. Pricing are on point. Love love shopping at Costco. Amazing appliances and if it ever break or damage, Costco will always take it back and get you a new one or reimburse you. Love that place!
Natalie S.
Richmond, VA
Costco is the BEEESSSSTTTTTT!!! They have everything you could possibly need and at great prices!! They’re also great with their returning policies if you’re unhappy with your purchase. I would highly recommend getting a membership there.
Marilizabeth R.
Houston , TX
You can find anything at Costco. Honestly from clothing all the to food. My favorite purchase is my jacket for like 20$. One thing I love about Costco is everything is cheap I shop there like every other month. Ps. Try there pizza it’s bomb