BY COSTCO #30 in Online Retailers

• do you still need a membership for Cosco?2 Answers
  • do you still need a membership for Cosco?1 Answers
Mary C.
I enjoy shopping at the Costco because I can purchase things that are not available everywhere and I can also purchase things in larger bulk sizes so I can have extra on hand in my home, or for large parties as I entertain a lot.  I enjoy the fact that Costco is a membership basis, I feel this helps to keep the prices of the products lower and the quality of products higher. I do enjoy tasting and trying things (food items) that sales associates often give out. I recommend membership and shopping at Costco.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I might be Costco’s number one fan. We do almost all of our shopping at Costco and make trips at least weekly! Their website is easy to navigate and sometimes even has items that are out of stock in our local store, or more varieties! They also sometimes have online only sales that are great. Shipping has always ended up free when I order online. They have the same great return policy also so anything purchased online can be returned no questions asked in stores! I love Costco!
Jonnay V.
I seriously can't say enough good things about Costco. I LOVE having the opportunity to buy products in bulk and at GOOD prices! Obviously there's the membership fee, but it's totally worth it for what you get. They have everything I need, and I love going in store because they always give free food samples, which is great if I'm ever really hungry, and a lot of times it gets me interested in food products I never though I'd like or try. LOVE LOVE LOVE Costco.
Bindy R.
Hana
A great place to spend a lot of time trying to find what you need, while navigating a giant store filled with enough people to populate a small town. You'll discover, and subsequently purchase, things you didn't even know you needed. The husband and kids will fill up easily with all the free samples offered at the end of nearly every aisle, if they don't, the $10 giant pizza offered in the snack bar is sure to finish the job. The thirty minute wait for gas is quickly passed as you amuse yourself watching people try to fill their gas tank located on the opposite side of the car from the pumps. Also a good time to get your slice of the giant pizza nobody will be able to finish because they're so full from the aforementioned free samples.
Briana W.
Costco is truly the best warehouse retailer!! I love going there & seeing the new products. They only sell products that are pre-tested & pre-approved so it’s easy to shop with confidence. They also have the best return policy of any retailer ever. They are so understanding & friendly. Kirkland brand anything is just as good as the name brands. I can’t brag about Costco enough!!
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
I love costco. I normally purchase in the store, over online. But it's great. Great quality products and always amazing deals. Sometimes we will see the products in the store and take a picture. Then go online later after we think about it and purchase it and have it shipped to our house. Recently ordered a grill for Christmas. Can't wait to try!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
First stop shop for home essentials, supplements and even food is always Costco. Everything comes in large/bulk packages which saves you time from going to the markets constantly. Great prices for the amount you get (they even send you deals/coupons) and employees are knowledgeable, helpful and give amazing customer service.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I like this site! I wanted something in-store that was sold out, so I had to order it online and it was super easy! Plus the online site has a lot of other stuff that you can’t buy in-store. I’d definitely shop online again and recommend it. The only downside is that you’d have to have a membership and that’s not cheap.
Mai M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I LOVE COSTCO! Everything about them. They’re policy’s, their cash back. Their vacation deals! Costco is a must. This is where we get most of our shopping done. Costco online is also great. Free shipping. The customer service line is amazing. If we’re looking for a place to work it would definitely be Costco!
Amanda C.
West Fargo
Costco is my favorite place to show for groceries and other things I need for my house. Shopping experience is great! All the workers of very welcoming! It is affordable just as long as you like to buy products in bulk. I always recommend this place to absolutely everyone!
Rori L.
ogden, UT
do you still need a membership for Cosco?
Rori L.
ogden, UT
do you still need a membership for Cosco?