BY COSTCO

Sonam S.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
Costco makes buying certain things do affordable. Believe it or not I have bought some expensive cosmetics from their website at much lower prices, be it clinique or olaplex hair treatments. They also carry a limited collection of perfumes at very good prices. It helps to check their website for deals sometimes!
Agnes L.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I love Costco. This place is a one-stop shop for bulk groceries, household supplies, and discounted gas. Quality products at the most competitive prices and great service too. Not much more you can ask for.
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Love their online sales!!!! They have a ton of sales and great options to look through. This is one of my favorite stores! They have everything.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Costco is hands down one of my all time favorite places to go shopping. Yes I know I'm stahm and it's a pathetic mini vacation for me lol
Raizelle L.
Raizelle L.
Easy to use. Sometimes the shipping costs is a lot. Great way to get bulk items shipped directly to your door