Costco Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Beef Meal & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 35 Lb

BY COSTCO

Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Beef Meal & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 35 Lb see more...

Emily B.
This is hands down the best bang for you buck dog food. It’s a high quality protein first dry kibble. I believe it ranges from $23-$26 depending on which Costco you purchase from. It has left both of my dogs with a nice coat and seems to fill them both up well. This food also seems to cut down on the amount of poop I’m finding in my yard which makes me happy that I have less to clean up and comforted to know that it’s full of good nutrients that my dogs are metabolizing.
Nelma M.
Warren, MI
Good quality dog food for the price. I was happy to see beef listed as the first ingredient instead of a filler. This is a good choice for large breeds. One of my dogs thrives on this food while the other has issues with it. She has bad allergies and her skin breaks out every time we have tried this food which is the only reason I knocked off 1 star. I wish it worked for us because you can not beat the price!
Runnie S.
San Antonio, TX
My dog loves it. Plus I really enjoy that the first ingredient isn't meat by product. There's chicken and rice and veggies as the first ingredients. The same thing with the he lamb one. To me is very important that my dog gets good nutrients as she is my service dog and she is always with me.
Ashtyn S.
This dog food is amazing! $10 cheaper and 8lbs more food than the bag that i have bought previously at the pet-specific store. Same limited ingredient list that keeps my dog’s tummy happy. He has some sensitivities and this food has not created any issues. Found a new go-to!
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
My dog loves all the food made by Kirkland, and I love that it is a great quality food without the high price tag. I went on a dogfood review website that grades all different brand of food and this is right up there with the expensive brands that you find at the pet store.
Shannon T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Kirkland dog food can’t even be compared to when it comes for the value! Great price especially when you need to be buying food for a large breed! My dog is super picky so will only eat this when mixed with wet food but he still eats it and that’s saying something!
Mackenzie M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
My dog seems to enjoy it. It doesn’t have much of an oder, which is different than other dog foods I have gotten for my dog. The value is great considering how big the bag is. I don’t have any cons for this and I would definitely buy it again, in fact I am!
Alyssa W.
Meridian
My dog loves it! She is a puppy & eats all of it right up. She is an English Bulldog, so her stomach is sensitive sometimes. However, this food works great for her! I love that there are good nutrients in her food, & I love that she loves it!
Christen F.
Chula Vista , CA
My dog isn’t allergic to this food, finally a food he can digest and not get sick. And you can t beat the amount you get for the price, no where near braking the bank with this dog food like others!
Jill D.
Spanish Fork, UT
We recently got a new puppy and we have loved the Costco brand dog food! It is super inexpensive but so healthy for our little guy. We will for sure keep purchasing this from Costco