BY COSTCO #2 in Dog Food

Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Beef Meal & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 35 Lb see more...

Costco Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Beef Meal & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 35 Lb
Jill D.
Saint Paul Park
The Kirkland dog food seems to be doing well with our dog. He's excited to eat it and it hasn't upset his rather sensitive tummy so far (we've been using the mature dog about two weeks). The only issue I have with it is the serving sizes. For our  95 pound dog it wants us to feed him .5-1 cup more than his previous food. Since he needs to lose weight, I have only been serving him the .5 cup more. I can't tell if he's more hungry or just really likes the food, because be comes running when I serve it!
Tosha A.
usa
We do not buy this specific flavor but do buy Kirkland brand food, we switched to Kirkland brand from purina dog chow and the difference was night and day. Our dogs are so much healthier . They no longer stink. The 9 yr old dogs are acting like puppies again . And the one has finally lost weight. Shes always been over weight. Highly recommend Kirkland brand dog food.
Lauren R.
Kirkland dog food has been the best bang for my buck. With two large dogs they can go through food quickly, but with cheap store brands I see that they have to eat a lot to be full and because of that there’s a lot more poop to clean up in the yard. This dog food is great quality - fills them up quicker and they love it, and it’s pretty cheap. Dogs are happy and healthy.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
We switched our 2 year old blue heeler from Blue Buffalo dog food because of all the recalls and because this is a comparable item at a better value for the price. The transition was seamless and she loves this food just as much as the Blue Buffalo brands. It is comparable in nutrition/ingredients, and you get more food for the same price.
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Greatest value and great quality. One of our dogs has a chicken allergy and sometimes it’s hard to find food so we stick to this both our dogs seem to love it and you can’t beat the price for the quality. Not full of fillers and the vet told us he approved. Would Definitely recommend
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
My dogs love this. They don't eat this exact one, they eat the one in the blue bag which is salmon I believe. It is such a good value for such a big bag. I have two large dogs and my grandma has two small chihuahuas and between the four of them the bag lasts about 1.5 to 2 months I think.
Ashtyn S.
This dog food is amazing! $10 cheaper and 8lbs more food than the bag that i have bought previously at the pet-specific store. Same limited ingredient list that keeps my dog’s tummy happy. He has some sensitivities and this food has not created any issues. Found a new go-to!
Julie M.
New Mexico
My vet recommended this dog foods to me I love it although I like the generic without sweet potato more but it is a great dog food nonetheless plus Costco standards are really strict and so I'd have find more comfort and buying their brand dog food than anyone else
Lindsay H.
USA
This is a wonderfully rated dog food that isn't going to break the bank! I have five dogs and one bag lasts approximately two weeks. They are healthier than they've ever been. We've been using this food for about a year now. They love it and their fur looks great!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis
Well...the dog seems to like it. It’s healthy for her and she doesn’t turn up her nose at it. We purchase it regularly at Costco for our 2.5 year old boxer mix. We love it because it’s healthy food for our pupper and we can get it in bulk for a reasonable price.