BY COSTCO #8 in Grocery Stores

Costco
  • "One of our favorite place to shop, and why not to eat pizza sometimes, great prices, good brands, variety of products and free samples! " in 64 reviews
  • "Costco is an awesome store for buying party size items and the free samples they offer are just great like come on who doesn't like free samples but most importantly FREE FOOD!!!" in 54 reviews
  • "we were able to get some great deals on diapers and wioes in preperation for our little peanut...we havent needed to buy any diapers yet (she is 7 months old)....and the bakery....oh my the yummy yummy bakery!" in 41 reviews
  • "Love this store awesome for bulk items and you get a awesome discount on what ever you may be buying I thing the member ship is completely worth it especially if you have kiddos " in 41 reviews
  • "Such a variety of merchandise, the best customer service in the world and to top it all of they have quantity and quality!" in 37 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Come on now, who doesn’t like Costco’s??? My only problem with it is I always over spend 😫😫

Their stores are like huge warehouses and can be uncomfortably busy and crowded. I never take my 5 year old with me as it can be brutal.

Their electronics and clothes sections are great, some real bargains to be found. Their ready made dishes and salads are perfect for busy families or for catering a gathering....they do great sheet cakes too.

What I love the most is the specialty foods you can find ready made. Casseroles, and gorgeous curries too. Everything is in a bulk buy basis, so if you only need milk....stay away lol else you WILL over spend!

Perfect for families, as their prices are competitive, not so much for single people as most things are bulk buy.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is there to say about the beauty of Costco that has not already been said? I'm here to tell you that everyone else is telling the truth! Costco DOES, in fact, rock!  I will also tell you to make sure you pick up a ridiculous amazing cheese pizza on your way out. There is something about there cheese pizza that cannot be replicated and the price is SO right!  Also.. be sure to try their store made chicken pot pies during the colder months!  They are TO DIE FOR!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
An amazing store. A member only store with membership fee. The savings far outweigh the membership fee. Some items are available consistantly while others are only available as deals arise. Great meat department . Only downsize is many items are sold in very large packages. Like the largest cereal boxes you have ever seen, or toilet paper only sold in 48 roll packages, blueberries (in season) sold in muti pint packaging. But for families or those able to split with friends this is a store you can save a bundle on quality merchandise. You can find anything from furniture, electronics, office supplies, food, even tires!
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
if I am going to buy store brand from a big box store this is the only place I would go. they are always having great sales on diapers and wipes etc. great selection of meat and produce. not a place to get a huge variety of snacks like Sams club but I wouldn't ever go without my membership here.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite store to purchase in bulk!! They are have a great meat department and bakery. I never feel disappointed with my purchases and I always find new things to try. I just can't say enough good things about Costco!! I have shopped here forever and will continue to do so!!!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
How could you not love costco? you get deals on just about everything and you get to sample a lot of things while shopping. probably the best thing is being able to get gas there beacuse it's usually significantly cheaper than most other places.
Lacey M.
Santa Rosa
I love Costco! We go probably every other week to stock up on all kinds of supplies for the house. We get all of our meats, and toiletries here as well as all of our pet supplies. You can beat the price in things you need large quantities of.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I could live here! I could spend everything i have here. Sell my soul to this place. It has everything and so much of it! Plus you can’t shop at Costco without grabbing a hot dog or their pizza! And of course the free food samples everywhere. Woohoo. Also the items they sell are great quality. The furniture is fabulous. The food is fresh and perfect. The toys are endless. The clothes are fitting and comfortable. They have soooo many books and movies. I love this place
Charca M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go-to place for so many things! My significant other and I go to our local Costco every weekend. We usually buy our groceries and toiletries here. The prices are so affordable and we save along the way. Hot food is affordable yet of quality too. Gas is usually cheaper here than anywhere else. We also booked our cruise through Costco Travel and we saved a lot. They even sent us a gift card in the mail. I highly recommend Costco.
Emily S.
Sherman
I love Costco! You have to buy a membership but it’s worth it! They have just about everything. The produce is always very fresh and priced well. It’s very nice to be able to buy things in bulk and plus it saves money!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
How often do you shop at Costco?
laquel a.
Appling, GA
I want to join but I am not married (just dating my boyfriend :) ) and don't have kids. I would love to join but I'm wondering if its worth it as a single woman?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How is the food in the cafe part?
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Costco vs SAMs? Quality and prices??
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco or sams club? I have cards to both but can never decide which one is a better bang for my buck.