BY COSTCO #2 in Grocery Stores

• I don’t have a question - I just want to recommend adding...1 Answers
  • Costco What are your favorite items to purchase?6 Answers
  • Do you like shopping here?6 Answers
Costco
  • "One of our favorite place to shop, and why not to eat pizza sometimes, great prices, good brands, variety of products and free samples! " in 64 reviews
  • "Costco is an awesome store for buying party size items and the free samples they offer are just great like come on who doesn't like free samples but most importantly FREE FOOD!!!" in 54 reviews
  • "Love this store awesome for bulk items and you get a awesome discount on what ever you may be buying I thing the member ship is completely worth it especially if you have kiddos " in 41 reviews
  • "we were able to get some great deals on diapers and wioes in preperation for our little peanut...we havent needed to buy any diapers yet (she is 7 months old)....and the bakery....oh my the yummy yummy bakery!" in 41 reviews
  • "Such a variety of merchandise, the best customer service in the world and to top it all of they have quantity and quality!" in 37 reviews
Breanna H.
Anyone else love the Kirkland brand makeup wipes?? I’m obsessed! After hearing Katy (LustreLux) and Desi Perkins rave about them, I had to try! I got a huge box for $8.99!! It’s lasted me SO long I don’t even remember when I bought it! I love how soaked the wipes are with liquid, and big they are! One will take off all of makeup. I also have somewhat sensitive skin and these do not burn or make my face feel irritated like some wipes do. They also do not leave a residue. When I’m feeling extra lazy and cannot be bothered, I use two of these and feel super clean. I will definitely be restocking!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My mom recently renewed her membership here so I’ve been shopping at Costco with her. Despite having to pay for a membership, this store is so awesome and you really end up getting your money’s worth for the membership. I love their cakes, they’re super moist and delicious, and very affordable. The Kirkland brand products are amazing and I have yet to find one I’m disappointed with. I like to come here to get things like waters, pops, condiments, and other things that won’t go bad easily. They also have some awesome clothes and other products. Recently I bought the cutest and most comfortable athletic skirt for about $7. If you have a big family, or like buying things in bulk, I recommend getting a membership, you won’t be disappointed.
Zoe C.
West Bloomfield Township
I would review costco as a 5 out of 5 stars because i love going there. i go there 2 times a week with my family and love the free samples of food they lay out. its so nice there and i love the service and the prices very depending on what you get. i would definitely go there again as i have been going for the past 13 years of my life. Ever since i was a small child I've been going to costco and getting free samples and tasting food along with buying things i defiantly don't need in life. i love there huge bears, the 53 inch ones they are amazing and really fun to lay on. I'm glad costco exists or my house wouldn't have food most of the time.
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Costco? From the hot dogs to the tvs there is something for everyone. For just $60 a year (for a Gold Membership) you have access to amazing deals and steals. It makes shopping for items you use all the time more affordable. Their Kirkland Signature items are amazing quality and prices. If you want even more for your money you need to get the Executive Membership for an additional $60. You get 2% back on all your Costco purchases and access to travel, insurance and car buying perks. Their return policy is out of thus world. Best membership club out there.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I have been purchasing my shampoo and conditioner from Costco lately. It’s a huge container and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and it smells extremely wonderful. Again these are very reasonably priced and last for such a long time and it’s very helpful because I live with my boyfriend and we use the same shampoo and conditioner so that way there are not a whole bunch of bottles in the shower. I do have highlighted hair so I also use a purple shampoo that I mix in with my shampoo and it does a great job with my hair.
Robbie W.
Northbrook, IL
Let’s be honest here, who does not love Costco?! Free samples, foods in bulk, what’s not to love? The only concern that I have been having with Costco is how they are leaving moldy fruit out instead of taking it away. If you haven’t already, you should always check your fruit to make sure there’s no mold on it. I think it’s so busy that they don’t even pay attention to everything. But all in all Costco is a great store and they have almost everything you can imagine
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco is one of my absolute favorite places to stop. It does get super hectic in there at times, especially on Sundays, so beware! My favorite items to get there are the eggs, bacon, water bottles, bread, bagels, and paper products such as their toilet paper and paper towels. Sometimes you have to make sure and do the math with certain items because they sell in bulk which doesn't always come out cheaper than the grocery store.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Come on now, who doesn’t like Costco’s??? My only problem with it is I always over spend 😫😫

Their stores are like huge warehouses and can be uncomfortably busy and crowded. I never take my 5 year old with me as it can be brutal.

Their electronics and clothes sections are great, some real bargains to be found. Their ready made dishes and salads are perfect for busy families or for catering a gathering....they do great sheet cakes too.

What I love the most is the specialty foods you can find ready made. Casseroles, and gorgeous curries too. Everything is in a bulk buy basis, so if you only need milk....stay away lol else you WILL over spend!

Perfect for families, as their prices are competitive, not so much for single people as most things are bulk buy.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just signed up for a membership and I’m already in love. I got the more expensive membership to get 2% of my purchases back at the end of the year. They have literally everything from clothes to trips to food to outdoor furniture. Their prices are really great and can save you a lot of money in the long run. Also their clothes are made really well and are super cheap. Love it!
Gina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco is great for stocking up on home/kitchen supplies. I normally have a pretty good experience at Costco. However, recently bought a refrigerator there and had such awful customer service with their "concierge" program. I won't go into details but it just left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I'll probably take my business elsewhere.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
How often do you shop at Costco?
laquel a.
Graniteville, SC
I want to join but I am not married (just dating my boyfriend :) ) and don't have kids. I would love to join but I'm wondering if its worth it as a single woman?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How is the food in the cafe part?
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Costco vs SAMs? Quality and prices??
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco or sams club? I have cards to both but can never decide which one is a better bang for my buck.