BY COSTCO #1 in Grocery Stores

• Costco What are your favorite items to purchase?3 Answers
  • Do you like shopping here?1 Answers
  • Someone please tell me what the Costco hype is all about! LOL2 Answers
Costco
  • "One of our favorite place to shop, and why not to eat pizza sometimes, great prices, good brands, variety of products and free samples! " in 64 reviews
  • "Costco is an awesome store for buying party size items and the free samples they offer are just great like come on who doesn't like free samples but most importantly FREE FOOD!!!" in 54 reviews
  • "we were able to get some great deals on diapers and wioes in preperation for our little peanut...we havent needed to buy any diapers yet (she is 7 months old)....and the bakery....oh my the yummy yummy bakery!" in 41 reviews
  • "Love this store awesome for bulk items and you get a awesome discount on what ever you may be buying I thing the member ship is completely worth it especially if you have kiddos " in 41 reviews
  • "Such a variety of merchandise, the best customer service in the world and to top it all of they have quantity and quality!" in 37 reviews
Lovely S.
Lovely S.
Where to begin when it comes to Costco! I love this place for everyday home items to their clothing section. It is not just any clothing item they put, it's all the branded ones like puma or nike. Great place to shop for family. You do require a membership but if you have the executive membership then you do get money back from shopping there all the time. There are discounts available sometimes and it is automatically used when you check out. Their food cafe selection is great outside and very inexpensive. I love to come here and see all the new items they put up every one or two weeks or so. However, if you do love something and you want to repurchase, then you may have a hard time finding it. Costco usually could resell the same item in a couple of weeks or so...but that you can take as an exciting find or so when you see the product you have been wanting.
Vicki P.
Vicki P.
This is going to sound ridiculous, but sometimes things at Costco are a little TOO bulk for us. Coming from BJs, we would find that instead of 2 large - for example, mayonnaise jars, it's the same amount of mayo in one big jar, which we're never going to use up once it's opened. I'm also a little frustrated at the lack of decongestants (especially now we're into allergy season!) I also don't get why they feel it necessary to send out the specials disguised as a coupon booklet when it's not actually a coupon booklet, but that just might be a quirk of mine.
However, the bakery is great (the value for hamburger and hot dog rolls is excellent which is perfect for this time of year!), the value for passport photos can't be beat and over Christmas, I loved the European cookies and chocolates they were offering.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
I love Costco! They always have great products that you don't normally see at the grocery store (e.g. Organic apple baked chips with no fat), cheap gas at their gas station, sample station to taste some of the food and beverage products they sell, a fast food place with low priced sodas, hotdogs and pizzas. They sell clothes, gardening supplies, wine, bread, household items, snacks, seafood, fresh produce, meats, greeting cards, stamps and tires (at their tire center), etc. You have to buy stuff in bulk and save on the per unit cost. They even offer gift cards such as restaurant gift cards ($100 Roy's GC for $79.99) and Regals gift cards for a discount. The best deals you get here would be on the bottled water and toilet paper. I used to always stock up on those when I shop at Costco.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Having a Costco membership is the best thing ever! I enjoy going to Costco and being able to get everything I need (and then some). I will say I absolutely love love love the mac n cheese that is by the meat section, it is delicious!! And so is the chicken alfredo. I have never had a bad experience at Costco, other than the fact that I can easily spend $3-400 in a single trip haha. I also notice that they do have some great deals on makeup, like at one time one of my Costco's had 2 beauty blenders for $30 and I thought that was a steal. I saw some Bobbi Brown makeup on my last shopping trip and I thought that was cool. I also find some really cute clothes when I go snooping through the clothes and socks and shoes. Yay for Costco! Get yourself a membership, you won't regret it!
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I am a Costco fanatic. Its a fun adventure every time. I'm always looking for new merchandise to try. We are a family of 6 so I do prefer to buy in bulk. I especially like when I can buy items for my freezer or canned goods for longevity. I am usually at Costco 1-2 per week. Some of the items that I buy consistantly are bread, milk ,eggs, laundry soap, diapers, wipes, and granola bars. We love the Kirkland brand and have never had a bad experience with it. We also love their pizza that you take home and bake yourself. Not to mention the awesome and cheap food court. I have an executive membership and make back the cost of the membership and more each year with their cash back program. LOVE COSTCO!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buda, TX
Costco rocks. A year membership is relatively inexpensive, and I buy enough of their delicious dolmas in a year to make up for that membership. I also have a Sam's Club membership, but I prefer my Costco one to that, particularly because they sell delicious healthy food in bulk, which is helpful because my boyfriend can eat enough Greek food for a family of 5 or more. At my local Costco I can get bulk dolmas for less than $11, huge vats of delicious tzatziki, large quantities of very good pimento cheese spreads, and bulk packages of Tasty Bite Channa Masala. Costco gets my money, we get yummy food. Everybody wins.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Who doesn't love Costco? Besides good deals for household stuff, you also get cheaper gas.

But honestly, I hate going to my local Costco. It's always soo busy! So, just the thought of trying to find parking and walking through the uber crowded store makes me not want to go. I do enjoy going to other, not-busy Costcos and just wandering around the aisles.

I also don't like that you can't always count on products being there. And people took advantage/abused the return policy so it's not as good/lenient as it used to be, but it is still hassle free (depending on what you are returning).
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
Addicted to Costco! I love shopping at my Costco. The people are so wonderful and helpful. I've never had a problem or issue returning something that didn't work out or I didn't care for. The return policy is amazing. The Kirkland brand is the only brand that I can say I am fully confident is the best product, quality and full trust. I don't think I can say that about any other brand. They always add new and different products. The prices and deals can't be beat. 100% love ❤️😍😘 Costco!
*Also, even their gasoline for my car is five times better than anything else on the market!
Mel T.
Mel T.
Oh, Costco. I love you so. We do the majority of our shopping here. It's a membership club that sells food and supplies in bulk. They also have clothes, furniture, vacation planning, plants, bikes, oil for your car... pretty much everything. We're Executive members now. Previously we were the base level membership, being unsure if the extra $50 a year was worth it, but it totally was. We have gotten cash back the last two renewal cycles! Just for doing our regular shopping. And, we save so much money here. The prices are phenomenal.
Christina A.
Christina A.
How else can I say this, I LOVE Costco! They literally have everything I could ever want and then some. I love their bagels, muffins, meat products, household items, and even my makeup wipes. Their selection of flowers are gorgeous as well as cheap. I even got a discount for my dental insurance through Costco! I personally love how they treat their employees and everyone is so friendly here. I always look forward to a trip to Costco since I can get a majority of my shopping done for a good price.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
How often do you shop at Costco?
laquel a.
laquel a.
Appling, GA
I want to join but I am not married (just dating my boyfriend :) ) and don't have kids. I would love to join but I'm wondering if its worth it as a single woman?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
How is the food in the cafe part?
Maira P.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Costco vs SAMs? Quality and prices??
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Costco or sams club? I have cards to both but can never decide which one is a better bang for my buck.