BY COSTCO #3 in Grocery Stores

Costco
  • "One of our favorite place to shop, and why not to eat pizza sometimes, great prices, good brands, variety of products and free samples! " in 64 reviews
  • "Costco is an awesome store for buying party size items and the free samples they offer are just great like come on who doesn't like free samples but most importantly FREE FOOD!!!" in 54 reviews
  • "we were able to get some great deals on diapers and wioes in preperation for our little peanut...we havent needed to buy any diapers yet (she is 7 months old)....and the bakery....oh my the yummy yummy bakery!" in 41 reviews
  • "Love this store awesome for bulk items and you get a awesome discount on what ever you may be buying I thing the member ship is completely worth it especially if you have kiddos " in 41 reviews
  • "Such a variety of merchandise, the best customer service in the world and to top it all of they have quantity and quality!" in 37 reviews
Vicki P.
This is going to sound ridiculous, but sometimes things at Costco are a little TOO bulk for us. Coming from BJs, we would find that instead of 2 large - for example, mayonnaise jars, it's the same amount of mayo in one big jar, which we're never going to use up once it's opened. I'm also a little frustrated at the lack of decongestants (especially now we're into allergy season!) I also don't get why they feel it necessary to send out the specials disguised as a coupon booklet when it's not actually a coupon booklet, but that just might be a quirk of mine.
However, the bakery is great (the value for hamburger and hot dog rolls is excellent which is perfect for this time of year!), the value for passport photos can't be beat and over Christmas, I loved the European cookies and chocolates they were offering.
Ariel M.
I love Costco! They always have great products that you don't normally see at the grocery store (e.g. Organic apple baked chips with no fat), cheap gas at their gas station, sample station to taste some of the food and beverage products they sell, a fast food place with low priced sodas, hotdogs and pizzas. They sell clothes, gardening supplies, wine, bread, household items, snacks, seafood, fresh produce, meats, greeting cards, stamps and tires (at their tire center), etc. You have to buy stuff in bulk and save on the per unit cost. They even offer gift cards such as restaurant gift cards ($100 Roy's GC for $79.99) and Regals gift cards for a discount. The best deals you get here would be on the bottled water and toilet paper. I used to always stock up on those when I shop at Costco.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I am a Costco fanatic. Its a fun adventure every time. I'm always looking for new merchandise to try. We are a family of 6 so I do prefer to buy in bulk. I especially like when I can buy items for my freezer or canned goods for longevity. I am usually at Costco 1-2 per week. Some of the items that I buy consistantly are bread, milk ,eggs, laundry soap, diapers, wipes, and granola bars. We love the Kirkland brand and have never had a bad experience with it. We also love their pizza that you take home and bake yourself. Not to mention the awesome and cheap food court. I have an executive membership and make back the cost of the membership and more each year with their cash back program. LOVE COSTCO!
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Who doesn't love Costco? Besides good deals for household stuff, you also get cheaper gas.

But honestly, I hate going to my local Costco. It's always soo busy! So, just the thought of trying to find parking and walking through the uber crowded store makes me not want to go. I do enjoy going to other, not-busy Costcos and just wandering around the aisles.

I also don't like that you can't always count on products being there. And people took advantage/abused the return policy so it's not as good/lenient as it used to be, but it is still hassle free (depending on what you are returning).
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
Addicted to Costco! I love shopping at my Costco. The people are so wonderful and helpful. I've never had a problem or issue returning something that didn't work out or I didn't care for. The return policy is amazing. The Kirkland brand is the only brand that I can say I am fully confident is the best product, quality and full trust. I don't think I can say that about any other brand. They always add new and different products. The prices and deals can't be beat. 100% love ❤️😍😘 Costco!
*Also, even their gasoline for my car is five times better than anything else on the market!
Mel T.
Oh, Costco. I love you so. We do the majority of our shopping here. It's a membership club that sells food and supplies in bulk. They also have clothes, furniture, vacation planning, plants, bikes, oil for your car... pretty much everything. We're Executive members now. Previously we were the base level membership, being unsure if the extra $50 a year was worth it, but it totally was. We have gotten cash back the last two renewal cycles! Just for doing our regular shopping. And, we save so much money here. The prices are phenomenal.
Christina A.
How else can I say this, I LOVE Costco! They literally have everything I could ever want and then some. I love their bagels, muffins, meat products, household items, and even my makeup wipes. Their selection of flowers are gorgeous as well as cheap. I even got a discount for my dental insurance through Costco! I personally love how they treat their employees and everyone is so friendly here. I always look forward to a trip to Costco since I can get a majority of my shopping done for a good price.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Love shopping at Costco. First off, we save so much money on gas alone by using the gas pumps at Costco. That alone pays for the yearly membership in how much we save on gas. Secondly, I recently just started purchasing diapers from Costco (Honest Company lover here) and we save so much money by doing this. Their wipes we have been purchasing since my daughter was born 2 years ago and the deal on those are outstanding too! Love their produce, fresh made pizzas and so much more.
Katie K.
Berkley, MI
We absolutely love costco everything from the free samples, to all their products, to their "food court" we love to go to costco to eat lunch and grocery shop. kill two birds with one stone..the food at the food court is so cheap..we also buy large drinks and refill them while shopping. i love all the organic and healthier options they have for groceries as well. i could spend my entire day at costco looking at everything and its a stress free place!
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
Costco is one of my favorite stores! The prices are great and they have the best of everything. Their return policy is outstanding - basically, if you aren't satisfied with something they will return it (even months later). I also love the free samples - sometimes you end up discovering something you didn't know existed because of the samples! Also, the $1.50 hot dog and soft drink can't be beat! The membership is totally worth it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
How often do you shop at Costco?
laquel a.
Appling, GA
I want to join but I am not married (just dating my boyfriend :) ) and don't have kids. I would love to join but I'm wondering if its worth it as a single woman?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
How is the food in the cafe part?
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Costco vs SAMs? Quality and prices??
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Costco or sams club? I have cards to both but can never decide which one is a better bang for my buck.