Costco

It is better Costco than Samsclub?
Any ideas on what to do with 3 kids under 6 on easter break and rainy weather?🤷🏾‍♀️? Gazebo from Costco
Que crees de esta tienda?
Start your review of Costco!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
One of our favorite place to shop, and why not to eat pizza sometimes, great prices, good brands, variety of products and free samples! in reviews
Costco is an awesome store for buying party size items and the free samples they offer are just great like come on who doesn't like free samples but most importantly FREE FOOD!!!in reviews
we were able to get some great deals on diapers and wioes in preperation for our little peanut...we havent needed to buy any diapers yet (she is 7 months old)....and the bakery....oh my the yummy yummy bakery!in reviews
Love this store awesome for bulk items and you get a awesome discount on what ever you may be buying I thing the member ship is completely worth it especially if you have kiddos in reviews
Such a variety of merchandise, the best customer service in the world and to top it all of they have quantity and quality!in reviews
Simona  G.
Plymouth, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Costco uploaded by Simona  G.
If you are like me and you love having fresh flowers in your home on a daily basis then Costco got your back! They always have fresh and the longest lasting flowers! I received this beautiful bouquet of flowers from my lovely neighbor for Thanksgiving and they still look beautiful!
Ashley  L.
Maspeth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco uploaded by Ashley  L.
I love Costco!! If you have a membership you have to try the bare chicken nuggets, they taste exactly like chick fil a 😍
Valerie S.
Avondale, AZ
Costco uploaded by Valerie S.
Costco uploaded by Valerie S.
I love Costco for so many reason. I have to give them credit for the gorgeous flowers you’re able to order online though. I have received a delivery this week that I was just amazed at the quality and I sent a delivery to someone that I was just as equally amazed with. The prices are great too. I don’t think I can ever get my arrangements from anywhere else from this point on.
Annie A.
Metcalf, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Costco uploaded by Annie A.
I do shop at Costco; today, I shopped Costco. I live about 30 minutes away, so, when I get there I buy for the month. I stockup on water, coffee and paper items. And if you have never had one their Big hotdog/sausage sandwich, please do try it.
Melissa  S.
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Costco uploaded by Melissa  S.
Love going there for literally anything I find. I love getting my snacks, clothes, groceries.
Zhenhui L.
Elkridge, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco uploaded by Zhenhui L.
Not just cheap but quality! Love getting food/toys there. Please do not ever get rid of the Squishmallow deals. Also love how they give options for Asian snacks/drinks. That membership is worth every penny
Khamoshi K.
Kirkland, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Costco uploaded by Khamoshi K.
Costco has it all. Reasonable prices, stuff in large quantities, from grocery products to furniture to electronics, they’ve got it all. Costco has a great membership discount and you even get rebate end of year. 🌭 for $1.50 and cheap ⛽️ prices. No one can beat that.
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Costco uploaded by Nafisa  K.
Costco uploaded by Nafisa  K.
Organic mango Nectar made with Alphonso Mangoes king of mango- for its Superior Sweetness & rich,deep&creamy flavor. You will find mango Nectar a refreshing treat .my family like to drink this brand juice Royally delicious.
Vania R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Costco uploaded by Vania R.
Costco is a warehouse where you can find a good selection of many products ,good quality ,excellent prices ,but what I love the most is to buy some products by bulks which helps my home to save money I just wish the membership could be more affordable! but if you are looking for a good prices this is a store where you can find a nice feals
Wynona I.
Ukiah, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Costco uploaded by Wynona I.
Sockeye salmon from Costco is so delicious plus an amazing price for how much salmon you get!!

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Genise V.
Eastvale, CA
Marian S.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you shop at Costco? Is it affordable? Costco
Sandra E. il y a 10 mois
We’ve only been shopping here for a few months and it’s saved us so much money from the local woolies and coles (Aus grocery stores). We just need to make sure that we have a list and buy things that we can’t get cheaper some place else!
Angel G.