Costco

What your tips and tricks to drink more water?
What do you recommend more? Costco Sam's Club 🤔🤔
Which one is more value for money??? Costco.com or Sam's Club
Start your review of Costco!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
One of our favorite place to shop, and why not to eat pizza sometimes, great prices, good brands, variety of products and free samples! in reviews
Costco is an awesome store for buying party size items and the free samples they offer are just great like come on who doesn't like free samples but most importantly FREE FOOD!!!in reviews
we were able to get some great deals on diapers and wioes in preperation for our little peanut...we havent needed to buy any diapers yet (she is 7 months old)....and the bakery....oh my the yummy yummy bakery!in reviews
Love this store awesome for bulk items and you get a awesome discount on what ever you may be buying I thing the member ship is completely worth it especially if you have kiddos in reviews
Such a variety of merchandise, the best customer service in the world and to top it all of they have quantity and quality!in reviews
Wynona I.
Ukiah, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Costco uploaded by Wynona I.
Sockeye salmon from Costco is so delicious plus an amazing price for how much salmon you get!!
KUNICA N.
W Bloomfield, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Costco uploaded by KUNICA N.
Costco uploaded by KUNICA N.
I love Costco! I love it for its great products, quality, good prices, amazing sale and the fantastic customer service. This paid membership is worth every penny and it ultimately pays for itself if you like to shop and save. The gasoline here is very good quality at low prices. I love their no hassle return policy and wonderful price adjustment policy. The best place to shop with organized aisles and great staff. Recently bought battery for my car apart from other household stuff. Great service, good pizza too! PS: The newly introduced self checkout saves so much time now! Just a little sad that it closed its photo center (was the best, the fastest and the cheapest place for passport photos) as of Feb. 14, 2021.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Costco uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this store! I love buying in bulk because it will last us months so we won’t have to keep going to the store! Everything is inexpensive and with a family of 3, it’s great stocking up on things we use so much of! Will always go back to stick up!!
Eunice A.
Costco uploaded by Eunice A.
I love going to Costco! I enjoy eating the samples. But with the pandemic they have taken precautions with I admire. They are usually always fully stocked on everything and the employees are extremely helpful.
Nelida F.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Costco uploaded by Nelida F.
I like buying vegetables and fruit from Costco always get more for my money compared to other places I shopped.
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Costco uploaded by Tasha W.
I love Hass avocados and decided to try these cute little packets at only 90 calories. They are really tasty especially on toast#costco#avocado
Jessica C.
Stafford, VA
Costco uploaded by Jessica C.
I purchased Aller-Fex from Costco which is the equivalent of Allergra. This bottle was $33 and comes with 180 tablets. This will last me for 6 months. If you purchase name brand at other stores, you might pay around $33 for a one month supply. Costco has the best prices for OTC medications. 💊
Tiffany G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Costco uploaded by Tiffany G.
We always get our stuff at costco. They have a wide selection of products that are way cheaper than in other stores. They charge a membership fee but it’s worth it given the great deals they have. Costco is our go-to store.
Briana Z.
Yucca Valley, CA
Costco uploaded by Briana Z.
This place has everything ! Especially this blanket . If you have a card go buy this ! It is so soft even after a wash and dry .
Cheyenne R.
Astoria, OR
Costco uploaded by Cheyenne R.
This is for the EAST WEST CUISINE - CHICKEN KATSU- I couldn’t find it on here but I did get it at Costco.. I made this homemade before, but I decided to try this out...the chicken is all ready cooked. it’s ok I thought the directions were not worded right. It says to separate the chicken slices but there weren’t slices not till after I cooked that I looked it up online that they meant separate the chicken CUTLETS. The chicken you have to bread your self they give you a package of the panko breading, and powdered egg pouch. The katsu sauce is ok... it has apple pulp and apple juice concentrate in it ( which does not go in there) so it’s all you taste. It’s much better if you make it homemade. And make your own sauce.

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angel G.
Boardman, OR
il y a 2 mois
Sabrina S. il y a 2 mois
Both are great in my opinion were as Costco has more of a choice brand wise but Sam's club Is the only one in my state that sells liquor so they are great on both Front
Virnika S.