BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

An exquisitely dark roasted whole bean Costa Rican Coffee 3 Lb bag. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan Y.
Tarrytown, NY
This is definitely one of those products that's quantity over quality, but I appreciate that they provide a blend in whole bean form. The taste of this roast for me was just a bit too acidic. Often times my stomach would be upset from having too much of the coffee, but I never felt like it was ever super strong/caffeinated.
Traci M.
Bulk coffee is a must in our household.  My husband swears by the coffee in the red bag from costco.  It is a nice, stiff, bold cup of coffee.  We have bought this coffee over and over.  I always wish costco had other types, flavors, and seasonal coffees, but this one is great.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
This coffee tastes great. We love Kirkland products and usually buy their Colombian style coffees. This is the first time purchasing this one and it's great as well. I love their package design and their affordability
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
It’s not our most favorite coffee because my husband is a coffee snob but when we do buy Kirklands coffee this is the one. The dark roast whole bean is the only way to go.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
So I can't stomach the classic Foldgers or Maxwell House😝 so I get my coffee at Costco. I normally go for one of these flavors. Such a high quality coffee house taste!
Angela M.
We quite enjoy the smooth dark flavour of the Costa Rica Coffee.  It has a great taste and never bitter and of course, we would use nothing other than whole beans to make any cup of coffee.  Great value and we would certainly buy again.