Costa Eyewear Sunglasses Inlet uploaded by Alisa V.

BY COSTA

Costa Eyewear Sunglasses Inlet Authorized dealer-warranty is valid. Some of the best snook fishing anywhere is at Sebastian Inlet, only about two hours south of Costa's worldwide headquarters. And we know firsthand that the glare down there is matched... see more...

Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
Being from Florida, I am constantly in or around the water.

#Costa sunglasses are so comfy and, since they are polarized, it makes it easier for me to see under through the water for fishing or other water activities.

Plus, Costa's last FOREVER! My dad is still using the same pair that he was given TWELVE YEARS AGO! And I have two other pairs beside this one; one being eight years old and the other three!

I am definitely a lifetime believer in this product, and in their customer service and the promised they make, and always manage to keep!

@influenster #beachbashcontest
Alisa V.
I love Costa sunglasses. All their sunglasses are 100% polarized and provide 100% uv protection. Their lens are clear and everything looks natural. I was hesitant about spending more than 100.00 for a pair of sunglasses but these were worth the price. They also come with a lifetime warranty.
#BloomBadge @Influenster #contest
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
This review is about the men's Costa's. My husband loves them. They may be his favorite glasses he owns. They are well worth the money.