BY COSTA COFFEE #31 in Dining

Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I visited a Costa coffee shop and absolutely loved it! High quality coffee and pastries and a good atmosphere to meet up with friends or family for a good chat. Their iced drinks are also really good!
Karito G.
Miami
Cuando probé por primera vez este frappucino, exclusivo de Costa, que estaba enamorado. A partir de la crema suave de los ingredientes de dulce de azúcar, que nunca había probado una bebida tan agradable. He comprado el tamaño más pequeño, sin embargo me pareció que esto era sin duda lo suficientemente grande para mí para disfrutar y disfrutar después de un largo día de trabajo.

Thanks to my cousin who brought me from another country
Sarah D.
Best hot chocolate. I always come and drink the Christmas specials as they are so unique and flavoursome. Costa never fails me with the complementary toppings such as marshmallows, mini gingerbread men, mini candycanes. The service is extraordinarily fast as well. Oh and the chocolate muffins are delightful - the chocolate sauce inside never fails to please me.
Cassie D.
Lewisham , London
TRY THEIR CARROT CAKE! I know what you're thinking, eww carrot cake. Well you're wrong!! Costa's carrot cake is the perfect blend of sponge to icing, and the sponge was the perfect density. This is my go-to guilty pleasure treat, so next time you're having a bad day, go to costa, and have yourself a slice of their cake. You won't be disappointed!
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I love everything about Costa Coffee. Their customer service, the atmosphere, the products. When I spent three months in London, I went EVERY day and sometimes twice a day. It is affordable and my favorite coffee was the Cafe Americano with extra hot water. It was a perfect cup of coffee and I would recommend everyone going and hopefully they open shops in the USA very soon!!!!!
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the coffees at Costa. There's something very exotic tasting about them. Very affordable, not at all expensive. I have coffee here at least twice a week because it's great quality. Would keep going
Mariah A.
The Costa Coffee I visited in Dublin, Ireland near Trinity College was wonderful. The space was open, the baristas were friendly, and the coffee was delicious. I wish we had Costa here in the United States! I would certainly visit again during my next trip to the UK.
clara d.
Being traveling on the road and being able to find a coffee shop as a coastline cafe is a relief. The food is fresh, delicious and they sell rich and creamy coffee that sweeten my heart and soul
Emma B.
London
I live between New York and London, and must admit, when I'm in London I always get the Costa Coffee cheese toastie. It's simple, delicious, and the "toastie" concept with the slice of cheese on top isn't really mainstream in the United States. That cheese sandwich is wonderful deliciousness when I'm on the go.
Bianca F.
Lincolnshire, IL
Costa coffee tastes good and strong, the way I like it. Now that it's cold out I usually go three times a week. It's affordable, they bad thing is that they don't have it everywhere. I recommend everyone to try it
Kayleigh H.
Are you more costa or Starbucks
Katty S.
What's your favorite drink from Costa Coffee ?