BY COSRX

Directions:1. As a sleeping mask – use at the end of your basic skin care routine, before bed.Apply a decent amount on the skin. Sweet dreams! Be prepared for a big surprise tomorrow!2. As a wash-off mask – apply a generous amount and leave on for 15... see more...

Jennifer M.
New Ulm
Purchased at: ULTA
This feels nice, clean feeling and for someone younger and not so dry skin I'm sure it's a nourishing overnight mask But I need a deeper hydration... when awoke my skin looked dry. Not for me but I am passing it to a daughter.
Jen G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This overnight mask has been a lifesaver for my dry skin. I use this right before I go to sleep on nights that I use my glycolic acid, and I wake up with my face feeling soft and refreshed. This is an incredible product for the price point.
gustine C.
Carmichael, CA
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
While this mask brightens and moisturizes beautifully, my skin does not like it. If I use this mask, I will wake up with small acne cysts in the morning.
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite overnight creams! I’m obsessed! It’s affordable and really nice. It’s not too heavy but still is a great moisturizer.
Dawn W.
Raleigh
My all time favorite night mask. This is so gentle and soothing to apply. It layers easily on top of other products. This makes my skin very even, luminous and hydrated the next day. There is a slight fragrance but not much. I think this is a really great product.
Keren T.
This is a great moisturizer for the night, or if you have dry skin you could use it in the morning too, it doesn't have a smell, and it isn't oily, I have combo skin and this is perfect. I highly recommend it
Anna K.
I have really dry skin and this mask saves me, just like all corx products works great, 5/5, would recommend. :)
Yue R.
don't like this one as it cause me to have constant clogged pores when i use it each time. The scent is pretty nice and there is not fragrance but not sure why it just doesn't work for my acne prone skin.

Walmart