COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
Enriched with more than 68% of Rice Extract, this mask provides intensive nourishment and deep moisturization to help the skin clearer and softer.
TIP : As a 3-in-1 mask, this product can be used as an overnight mask, a cream or as a wash off mask!
HOW TO USE:
1. As an overnight mask: Use in the end of the basic skin care routine before bed. Apply a decent amount on the skin.
2. As a wash-off mask: Apply a generous amount of honey mask and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with toner or tepid water.
3. As a cream (in the morning): Use in the end of the basic skin care routine and proceed with your normal makeup step.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 68.90%
- Niacinamide 2%
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "One of my favorite overnight sleeping packs. Super affordable, relatively clean ingredient list, and very soothing and moisturizing. It effectively brightens dark and red spots and has not irritated my super sensitive acne prone skin. " in 4 reviews
You only need a bit and it really does make your skin dewy,bright and hydrated.
The cream is light and sinks in quickly-you can’t tell you’re wearing a mask at all.
The price is amazing at 16$ and CosRx recently upped the contents to 60 mg.
I love CosRx as a brand and absolutely recommend this.
I get mine from Sokoglam.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos