BY COSRX

Enriched with more than 68% of Rice Extract, this mask provides intensive nourishment and deep moisturization to help the skin clearer and softer.

TIP : As a 3-in-1 mask, this product can be used as an overnight mask, a cream or as a wash off mask!

HOW TO USE:

1. As an overnight mask: Use in the end of the basic skin care routine before bed. Apply a decent amount on the skin.
2. As a wash-off mask: Apply a generous amount of honey mask and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with toner or tepid water.
3. As a cream (in the morning): Use in the end of the basic skin care routine and proceed with your normal makeup step.

INGREDIENTS:

Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 68.90%
  • Niacinamide 2%

• Is there immediate effects over one night of using this p...3 Answers
  • I have been eyeing on this Cosrx brand for quite some tim...3 Answers
  • About how much product is in here/how long does this last...2 Answers
COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
  • "One of my favorite overnight sleeping packs. Super affordable, relatively clean ingredient list, and very soothing and moisturizing. It effectively brightens dark and red spots and has not irritated my super sensitive acne prone skin. " in 4 reviews
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is absolutely ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRANDS EVER!!!!! Almost ALL I use on my FACE is from this brand!!!! All their products are SO AFFORDABLE & WORK SO WELL WITH MY SKIN TYPE!!! But they are great for ANY SKIN TYPE!! I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THEIR PRODUCTS TO EVERYONE!!!! This particular product of theirs is a wonderful moisturizer, a.m. or p.m., but is considered a "SLEEPING PACK" because of its deep moisturizing effects! But also because it is such a lightweight moisturizer, they say that it can be used both in the morning & in the evening left on the face overnight as a super-packed moisturizer & to be washed off in the morning for glowing effects! And it works-BOTH WAYS!!!! I use it every single morning & evening! It does contain Niacinamide as well & has a whopping 65% OF RICE EXTRACT, which is wonderful for moisturizing & for its whitening effects! AND, When I say "WHITENING" EFFECT, I AM "NOT" SAYING THAT IT "BLEACHES" YOUR SKIN!!!!! It "LIGHTENS/FADE" ANY DARK SPOTS, FROM ACNE MARKS & OLD BLEMISHES & SCARS, TO SUN SPOTS & DAMAGE FROM THE SUN!!! It helps to"FADE" these problem areas on the face! And this product & brand for that matter, work SO WONDERFUL FOR ME!!! So! Affordable-check! Works-double check! They have a product for any specific facial problem, ✔ ✔ ✔! So obviously, YES I DO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT & IN FACT THE WHOLE LINE OF PRODUCTS MADE BY COSRX!!!! I even LOVE THE SNAIL MUCIN ESSENCE THEY HAVE! Gross at first, but when you START SEEING RESULTS, that's the VERY LAST THING you're THINKING of!!!!!! Lol!!!
Alice L.
I’m extremely disappointed in this product. I wanted to like it so badly because of its brightening effects. I instantly noticed a glow & brightening effect most likely due to its main ingredient of rice extract as well as niacinamide after just ONE use. However, as I gradually used this product as my final step in my routine (3x/week), I’ve started to notice closed comedones/whiteheads appear around my entire jawline. This product is on the thicker & more emollient side for a sleeping mask which is understandable, but personally, the brightening effects are not worth the pesky CC’s. I ended up using this on my body instead which worked well as a decent body moisturizer. I would look elsewhere if your skin is sensitive to niacinamide or heavy, occlusive sleeping masks.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love this mask. I use it as the last step as my skincare routine a couple nights a week or when I need a boost of hydration.
You only need a bit and it really does make your skin dewy,bright and hydrated.
The cream is light and sinks in quickly-you can’t tell you’re wearing a mask at all.
The price is amazing at 16$ and CosRx recently upped the contents to 60 mg.
I love CosRx as a brand and absolutely recommend this.
I get mine from Sokoglam.
Kaitlin K.
Florida
I love using this mask when my skin needs extra moisture. It doesn’t clog my pores and works well with my oily/combo skin. I also love to use this in-flight to keep my skin hydrated during the journey. A little goes a long way, so it’s great for the price. Note that the version carried in the U.S. comes in a jar rather than a squeeze tube, which I would much prefer.
Katherine D.
This mask feels like rich moisturizer without being oily. I sometimes use it as a day cream on especially dry days. Usually I’ll use it as an overnight mask and will wake up with very bright, fresh looking skin. To savor all the benefits, I’ll rinse off with water in the morning, skip cleanser, and go straight to the rest of my daytime products.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
EVERYONE needs this mask!!!!! It is so moisturizing but feels so light on the skin. I use this sometimes as my PM moisturizer. In the morning you’ll notice your skin feeling so healthy and looking plump. I cannot get enough of this stuff. I have oily/acne prone skin and works wonders for me.
Monica R.
Northridge, CA
I like to sometimes use this as a moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs into the skin easily. When I use it as an overnight mask, I wake up the next day with my skin feeling super moisturized. I like that it has helped with my acne scars along with other COSRX products
Lahela M.
Awesome, basic sleeping pack/mask. This was my first sleeping pack/night occlusive. It's a surprisingly light lotion, but still has a sort of richness and siliconey texture. It does help the skin retain moisture a lot better! I also like that they changed the packaging to a tube, but I do still need to cut open the tube for the last bits of it. I think it's a really great product, and I actually highly recommend it, but it's not rich enough, or occlusive enough for my needs. I won't be repuchasing, but I will be using it up enthusiastically.
marina m.
Bronx
The first time I used it, it burned a little bit. It might have been because my skin was in very bad conditions, however, it stoped burning the second time I applied it. My skin gets very dry in the winter so I used this during the day too. It did not feel sticky but it didn’t moisturize enough.
Niela L.
Elverta
I don’t really see any huge effects on it, and I feel like I should kind of get more for stuff for the price I paid for, but I think I’m just being super cheap. Overall, this is a great product. It’s hydrating and great for overnight and daily use
Brenna C.
Westfield, NY
Will it dry out my sensitive skin?
I Z.
I have been eyeing on this Cosrx brand for quite some time, but I am just recovering from my acne problem. Is this product suitable for sensitive & acne prone skin? Will it cause oiliness?
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Is there immediate effects over one night of using this product? I don't like waiting a long time for results but I know that is not always the case. If there is a wait but the wait is worth it please let me know!
Lissette S.
About how much product is in here/how long does this last? I don't like repurchasing too often
Arika a.
Leeds
Does this works door defy and sensitive skin?