BY COSRX

Brand from South Korea: COSRX. Refine texture + Whitening + Uniform complexion + Nourishment Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of propolis work perfect for irritated skin. Whitening functional ingredient improves the skin complexion. Can be used as a sleeping mask, wash-off mask or cream. see more...

• Is there immediate effects over one night of using this product? ...3 Answers
  • I have been eyeing on this Cosrx brand for quite some time, but I...3 Answers
  • About how much product is in here/how long does this last? I don'...2 Answers
Nicole-Desiree B.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 60G more...
This is absolutely ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRANDS EVER!!!!! Almost ALL I use on my FACE is from this brand!!!! All their products are SO AFFORDABLE & WORK SO WELL WITH MY SKIN TYPE!!! But they are great for ANY SKIN TYPE!! I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THEIR PRODUCTS TO EVERYONE!!!! This particular product of theirs is a wonderful moisturizer, a.m. or p.m., but is considered a "SLEEPING PACK" because of its deep moisturizing effects! But also because it is such a lightweight moisturizer, they say that it can be used both in the morning & in the evening left on the face overnight as a super-packed moisturizer & to be washed off in the morning for glowing effects! And it works-BOTH WAYS!!!! I use it every single morning & evening! It does contain Niacinamide as well & has a whopping 65% OF RICE EXTRACT, which is wonderful for moisturizing & for its whitening effects! AND, When I say "WHITENING" EFFECT, I AM "NOT" SAYING THAT IT "BLEACHES" YOUR SKIN!!!!! It "LIGHTENS/FADE" ANY DARK SPOTS, FROM ACNE MARKS & OLD BLEMISHES & SCARS, TO SUN SPOTS & DAMAGE FROM THE SUN!!! It helps to"FADE" these problem areas on the face! And this product & brand for that matter, work SO WONDERFUL FOR ME!!! So! Affordable-check! Works-double check! They have a product for any specific facial problem, ✔ ✔ ✔! So obviously, YES I DO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT & IN FACT THE WHOLE LINE OF PRODUCTS MADE BY COSRX!!!! I even LOVE THE SNAIL MUCIN ESSENCE THEY HAVE! Gross at first, but when you START SEEING RESULTS, that's the VERY LAST THING you're THINKING of!!!!!! Lol!!!
Andrea S.
Review for: Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Mask 50g more...
This is a great sleeping mask! I use it a couple times a week and when I wake up my skin is soft and hydrated! It takes a little while to sink in to the skin so if you are a side sleeper I would recommend putting it on about an hour before you get in bed so it doesn’t just rub off on your pillow!
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
You better buy this rice mask seriously. It is an awesome finishing cream I put on top of everything at night, and would probably work as an everyday moisturizer if you wanted it to. I collect moisturizers so it’s just an added layer for me 😂 you can buy this online, but only one site sells it in a tube instead of a gross jar...
michelle j.
Whittier, CA
I would use this after my emulsion to really get some moisture on my skin before going to bed. I found even though I have combination skin, if I moisturize my skin before going to bed I wake up to glowing fresh skin. This gives me the best skin in the morning.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: 50G more...
I got this as a sample from one of my orders. I was excited to try it because I’ve heard amazing things about it. The cream was a bit thinner than what I expected and it didn’t absorb into my skin too well. I then woke up with 3 new white heads :/ I don’t recommend this sleeping mask.
Julie D.
Bellevue NE
Review for: Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Mask 50g more...
Love this brand so much this moisturizer replaces my bliss one i used to use and its a lot more affordable and hydrates the skin and makes my skin glow and look plump its definitely worth a try for sure.
Allison F.
Effingham, IL
I received a few samples of this product and I'm definitely going to have to buy the full sized after I use them all up. I love sleeping masks and this one is light without being too over powering
Maritza F.
McAllen
I’ve tried a variety of products from this brand and honestly I loved everything! It’s good for a variety of skin types and this mask is great! It left my skin so smooth and cleaner then I’ve ever felt
Alexandra P.
I have purchased this multiple times. I appreciate the packaging change to a tube! This is great for dry skin, especially during the winter. No fragrance, which is nice.
Eva c.
I really liked the moisturization of this overnight sleeping pack. Good price too. The only downside is that the color change happened rather quickly and I had to throw it out. This is probably an effect of the minimal preservatives ised
I Z.
I have been eyeing on this Cosrx brand for quite some time, but I am just recovering from my acne problem. Is this product suitable for sensitive & acne prone skin? Will it cause oiliness?
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Is there immediate effects over one night of using this product? I don't like waiting a long time for results but I know that is not always the case. If there is a wait but the wait is worth it please let me know!
Brenna C.
Westfield, NY
Will it dry out my sensitive skin?
Lissette S.
About how much product is in here/how long does this last? I don't like repurchasing too often
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Do you like this one better or the honey overnight mask?