COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid

After your remove your blackheads, it's imperative to tighten up your pores so your blackheads don't just come right back!

This power liquid uses a blend of BHAs and tannin to immediately close pores and menthyl lactate to calm down any redness that may have resulted from your extraction period.

Also, this product is alcohol-free, which means every skin type can use it.

Ingredients: Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Water, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Arginine, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract **Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water & Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract contain tannin.

Usage: After cleansing and tonning face and neck, pour small amount of product onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin.

How long does it take to see results? Is it effective? I use it as an essence after the toner, is there other ways of using it, maybe more effective?
Does that help with oily skin?
Does this help with acne?
Start your review of COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid!
Amanda F.
Worcester, MA
COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid uploaded by Amanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have definitely noticed a reduction in my pore size after using this product! It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid
Jill L.
Philadelphia, PA
COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid uploaded by Jill L.
COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid uploaded by Jill L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried the Cosrx Two in One Poreless Power Liquid during one of ULTA sales.. And I was so excited since I've heard so many good things about this brand. However, I don't really feel like it did much for my pores. I still use it occasionally as part of my skincare routine, but it's far from one of my favorites.
Yoddit M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is very lightweight and goes on very smooth. I have to be honest I don’t know if it minimizes my pores. I have rather large ones and they look the same. But it definitely has my face feeling great.
Anita Y.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this after seeing Joan Kim talk about it, and honestly I love this product! Not only do my pores appear smaller but they also look cleaner. This product is also really light weight and fast absorbing. My favorite method of application is using one to two pumps on a cotton pad!
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great toner. Doesn't break me out and is not drying on the skin. This brand in general is great for people with oily or combination skin.
Karthika N.
Medley, FL
COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid uploaded by Karthika N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a staple in my summer skincare as a treatment when my pores appear bigger due to all the sweating. It also double as a pores cleaner to prevent clogged pores. Using it it is very gentle on the skin I would purchase this again
Katherine N.
I wanted to try this toner and got the chance to try it after finishing a toner that I had. I noticed that my pores from my nose and cheeks has decreased but not completely. Overall, I'm happy with the product and will keep on using it to see if there are improvement on my skin.
Anna R.
The Woodlands
I bought this a couple months ago and I am such a fan of it. I think it has really helped clear my acne up some and keep my skin nice and smooth. It is a little more watery than I would ideally like, but overall I am pretty happy with it. I will definitely repurchase this
KButea S.
Irvine, CA
When I started using this product, my skin was a bit of a mess. My pores were clogged and I had a lot of small acne bumps due to a new moisturizer cream I tried that contained lots of oils, including coconut oil. My skin is very acne prone and oily, so that moisturizer cream definitely made me break out! So it was perfect timing to try this Two in One Poreless Power Liquid to see if it could help with my clogged pores and acne 🙂So when do you use this product in your skincare routine? To be honest, the packaging instructions were not helpful. It just states to use after you cleanse your face. I wasn’t sure if this product was a toner or serum so I did some research online and discovered that you apply this product after cleansing, toner, and essence.The product comes in a very easy to use pump bottle, so all you do is pump the liquid onto your fingers and gently pat it onto your skin. Although the packaging instructions state to apply the product using a cotton pad, I opted to not use a cotton pad just to not waste the liquid. The liquid is clear and has a watery consistency.

When I first applied this product, there was an immediate cooling sensation. It has a very mild refreshing menthol scent, which I really like. The liquid absorbs quickly and does not leave a tacky finish. After using the product for one week, almost all the small acne I had in the beginning was gone and my skin felt clean, smooth and soft. For those of you who want a gentle exfoliator to make your skin soft, this product might be worth a try. I also noticed a small improvement in the size of my pores and this product was especially good to use after using a blackhead removing pore strip.
Overall, I liked this product as it helped my skin heal from the acne breakout I had when starting this product. My biggest skincare concerns are oily skin and enlarged pores, and my skin actually was less oily during use and my pores seemed to be smaller. My only wish is that this product provided more hydration to my skin despite it containing sodium hyaluronate. Other than that, I highly recommend this to those who have similar skincare concerns and who are acne-prone!

Brittni D.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Soo far it’s the best toner I’ve used!! I’ve noticed my pores have shrunk and my skin isn’t as oily! It doesn’t dry or irritate my skin! I just wish it was easier to find! Ulta just stopped carrying it!! 😔COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...