Add a Photo

By COSRX
#1517 in Facial Cleansers

Correct application method

1. When you wash your face with cleansing foam directly to the wash.but take an amount and create bubbles on your hand with a bit of water. then rub your face with that bubble.
2. Before you cover yourself with bubbles.first use your palm to rub bubbles then use for areas of your face using fingrtips.
• For the T zone on the nose and the forehead.where grease and blackheads and whiteheads are easily formed.rub with bubbles along the texture.
• Rub too long and the skin turns dry. so avoid long time scrubbing.
3. When washing off. use lukewarm water to splash, rather than repeated rubbing that causes skin stimulation. when you feel that you’ve washed enough then wash 3 or 4 times more.and finaly tap the skin with cold water. reducing the size of the pores and returning tension to the skin.

GLYCERIN, WATER, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PEG-32, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, LAURAMIDE DEA, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, CELLULOSE GUM, GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS (WINTERGREEN) LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA

Review (1)
Photo (1)
This is my second bottle. I say this product is absolutely perfect if you have oily combo and breakout prone skin type. The first few days after I've used this product, I noticed how my skin has changed. It calms my skin. It also dries my pimples easily and after a couple of months I have never broken out except for a bump or two during my period. I highly recommend this product along with the bha clarifying toner and pimple clearing pads.

Join Now