BY COSRX

Correct application method

1. When you wash your face with cleansing foam directly to the wash.but take an amount and create bubbles on your hand with a bit of water. then rub your face with that bubble.
2. Before you cover yourself with bubbles.first use your palm to rub bubbles then use for areas of your face using fingrtips.
• For the T zone on the nose and the forehead.where grease and blackheads and whiteheads are easily formed.rub with bubbles along the texture.
• Rub too long and the skin turns dry. so avoid long time scrubbing.
3. When washing off. use lukewarm water to splash, rather than repeated rubbing that causes skin stimulation. when you feel that you’ve washed enough then wash 3 or 4 times more.and finaly tap the skin with cold water. reducing the size of the pores and returning tension to the skin.

GLYCERIN, WATER, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PEG-32, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, LAURAMIDE DEA, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, CELLULOSE GUM, GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS (WINTERGREEN) LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA

Buy on YesStyl...
Elizabeth H.
This is my holy grail! I love this cleanser so much that I’ve gotten it both for my sister and boyfriend. I’m also purchasing my third bottle of this soon! It does smell a little like bug repellent but it’s not too bothersome. I use this according to my skin that day/week. Nice thing is that they recently just reformulated it so it is more gentle for daily usage! If I see a pimple or feel like one is about to form, I use this and it takes care of it! For me, after a day, the pimple is less inflamed and red. Then within 2-3 days, my pimple will be gone! It is a little stripping of the skins natural oils so just remember to follow up with a nice hydrating and soothing toner and you’ll be set to go!
Simply S.
This helped my body acne a lot but but it is a different story for my face. The first time I opened this, all I could focus on was the scent. It smells very powerful and chemically. After washing my face with it. My face would feel extremely dry which was very surprising because of how oily my skin it. Yes for my body but no for my face.
Avisha H.
Milpitas, CA
Love this product. I've been using this cleanser for almost a year now, I really love the squeaky feeling it leaves on my skin. I recommended this product to my sister who has acne and sensitive skin. She's loving it as well. It has a mild tea tree smell, which doesn't bother me at all.
Jillian R.
Bronx , NY
This is my favorite cleanser for nighttime for a few reasons. First off, i do double cleanse which means i use an oil based cleanser at first (IMPORTANT) and then go in with my water based cleanser. I have super acne prone skin. I tend to get little blemishes and suffer from blackheads as well and this has helped so much! If you do suffer from cystic acne I’d probably recommend and retinoids or benzoyl peroxide.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I liked this better than the COSRX Low pH morning cleanser, but it was still a little bit drying. I’ve heard this cleanser is best for people with oily skin but it didn’t seem to have any effect on my shiny face! It is a huge bottle, so you get a lot more than you do with most cleansers.
Srin Y.
I've only used this mask twice now, but both times after I wake up the next morning I've noticed my acne scars are faded! When you apply, it dries down and feels pretty tight but when you rinse, it doesn't quite feel like you ever get it fully rinsed off. This bothered me at first but when you focus on how moisturizing it leaves your skin, it's all worth it!
Hannah K.
Louisville , KY
I liked this wash at first but after a few weeks it made me breakout. That may not be the case for you though! A good friend of mine also uses it and it has worked really well for her. It’s worth a try since it’s so cheap!
Jackie H.
I love using this cleanser at night because just like the morning one, it is very gentle and results can be seen! I use this stuff every night and after the first time I used it, my skin looked less dull and it brightened my skin. Good for people who have acne prone skin!
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
Salicylic asid!!! I moved from my aveeno salicylic asid clenser to this one because it was way less harsh on my skin and seemed to clear up my acne faster! This is a new love for me!
divya m.
Tampa, FL
It’s my acne cleaning superpower cleanser .works miraculously on my skin when I am facing issues with my skin.It makes my skin dry but not too harsh so that the skin peels off ,helps keep my skin away from acne .Use it twice e a week !