Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Luring-statuesque T.

BY COSRX

Correct application method

1. When you wash your face with cleansing foam directly to the wash.but take an amount and create bubbles on your hand with a bit of water. then rub your face with that bubble.
2. Before you cover yourself with bubbles.first use your palm to rub bubbles then use for areas of your face using fingrtips.
• For the T zone on the nose and the forehead.where grease and blackheads and whiteheads are easily formed.rub with bubbles along the texture.
• Rub too long and the skin turns dry. so avoid long time scrubbing.
3. When washing off. use lukewarm water to splash, rather than repeated rubbing that causes skin stimulation. when you feel that you’ve washed enough then wash 3 or 4 times more.and finaly tap the skin with cold water. reducing the size of the pores and returning tension to the skin.

GLYCERIN, WATER, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PEG-32, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, LAURAMIDE DEA, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, CELLULOSE GUM, GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS (WINTERGREEN) LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA

Photo (1)
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
This product helped my skin a great deal. I bought mine from amazon. I believe it was around 10 dollars. I do struggle with acne, but I also had several small bumps. This cleanser helped significantly with those bumps. I still have some, but it has gotten better by like 90%. A little goes a long way when using it. It does help with breakouts. It is gentle on the skin. It does feel like if it stripping the skin a little so just make sure to moisturizer after.
Brenda Q.
Brenda Q.
Burlington , IA
I've just recently used up my first tube and I have to say, this is up there on one of the best face washes I've ever used! My face feels so fresh and clean after using it and I am definitely ordering another tube! Absolutely love it! Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser
Madelyn G.
Madelyn G.
I love this face wash. I bought for my boyfriend but love to use it the week of my period since I breakout badly. It's so smooth doesn't leave my skin dry or flaky like most acne wash. My bf loves it too
Susan A.
Susan A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great face wash! Sometimes I like to use my face washes to remove my makeup while cleansing but this is not one of those. Definitely remove your makeup before using this face wash. Nonetheless, I love how foamy it gets and how fresh my face feels afterwards.
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
This is an amazing product the smell is great with texture and feel to this project is great I would definitely recommend this to anyone I feel like this is great for all skin types.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Toronto
I've been using this product for about a month and I'm absolutely loving what its been doing for my skin. My acne has cleared up from using this 4-5 times a week as part of my double cleansing routine. I'd really recommend this product if you are looking for a new chemical exfoliant to try.
This is my second bottle. I say this product is absolutely perfect if you have oily combo and breakout prone skin type. The first few days after I've used this product, I noticed how my skin has changed. It calms my skin. It also dries my pimples easily and after a couple of months I have never broken out except for a bump or two during my period. I highly recommend this product along with the bha clarifying toner and pimple clearing pads.