Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Luring-statuesque T.Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Madelyn G.Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Michelle Y.

BY COSRX

Correct application method

1. When you wash your face with cleansing foam directly to the wash.but take an amount and create bubbles on your hand with a bit of water. then rub your face with that bubble.
2. Before you cover yourself with bubbles.first use your palm to rub bubbles then use for areas of your face using fingrtips.
• For the T zone on the nose and the forehead.where grease and blackheads and whiteheads are easily formed.rub with bubbles along the texture.
• Rub too long and the skin turns dry. so avoid long time scrubbing.
3. When washing off. use lukewarm water to splash, rather than repeated rubbing that causes skin stimulation. when you feel that you’ve washed enough then wash 3 or 4 times more.and finaly tap the skin with cold water. reducing the size of the pores and returning tension to the skin.

GLYCERIN, WATER, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PEG-32, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, LAURAMIDE DEA, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, CELLULOSE GUM, GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS (WINTERGREEN) LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA

Jillian R.
bronx, new york
This is my favorite cleanser for nighttime for a few reasons. First off, i do double cleanse which means i use an oil based cleanser at first (IMPORTANT) and then go in with my water based cleanser. I have super acne prone skin. I tend to get little blemishes and suffer from blackheads as well and this has helped so much! If you do suffer from cystic acne I’d probably recommend and retinoids or benzoyl peroxide.
Simply S.
This helped my body acne a lot but but it is a different story for my face. The first time I opened this, all I could focus on was the scent. It smells very powerful and chemically. After washing my face with it. My face would feel extremely dry which was very surprising because of how oily my skin it. Yes for my body but no for my face.
Khou Y.
De Pere
Hands down one of the best cleanser for acne prone skin. I have adult acne with normal to oily skin and this product makes my pimples disappear in 1-2 days. It will dry out your skin if you use it often like I did( twice or sometimes three times a day). I recommend this product very much! I can’t wait to order another one.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
Love this product. I've been using this cleanser for almost a year now, I really love the squeaky feeling it leaves on my skin. I recommended this product to my sister who has acne and sensitive skin. She's loving it as well. It has a mild tea tree smell, which doesn't bother me at all.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I liked this better than the COSRX Low pH morning cleanser, but it was still a little bit drying. I’ve heard this cleanser is best for people with oily skin but it didn’t seem to have any effect on my shiny face! It is a huge bottle, so you get a lot more than you do with most cleansers.
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
I only reach for this product when my skin is acting up and sometimes spot clean over the breakout since it could be a little drying for an all over facewash. Nonetheless it is great for drying out and shortening the breakouts life haha.
Julianne H.
ORLANDO, FL
Amazing exfoliating cleanser that works. It’s so gentle and I have little balls of skin on my fingers after I was my face with this. It’s perfect to use once a week through winter when my skin is dry.
Jackie H.
I love using this cleanser at night because just like the morning one, it is very gentle and results can be seen! I use this stuff every night and after the first time I used it, my skin looked less dull and it brightened my skin. Good for people who have acne prone skin!
《T☆T》 T.
San Jose, CA
This is the best cleanser I've ever used! I used to have a lot of acne and after switch my old cleanser to this one, I've noticed a lot of improvements in my skin. this'll work for any skin type
Erikka B.
Not drying and not a bad price; I prefer now to get my actives in something that isn't washed off but it's a great cleanser overall. It didn't do anything for my closed comedones like I had hoped, but my skin was more glowy when I was using it. I would buy it if strength isn't what you're looking for