Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Luring-statuesque T.Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Madelyn G.Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Michelle Y.

BY COSRX

Correct application method

1. When you wash your face with cleansing foam directly to the wash.but take an amount and create bubbles on your hand with a bit of water. then rub your face with that bubble.
2. Before you cover yourself with bubbles.first use your palm to rub bubbles then use for areas of your face using fingrtips.
• For the T zone on the nose and the forehead.where grease and blackheads and whiteheads are easily formed.rub with bubbles along the texture.
• Rub too long and the skin turns dry. so avoid long time scrubbing.
3. When washing off. use lukewarm water to splash, rather than repeated rubbing that causes skin stimulation. when you feel that you’ve washed enough then wash 3 or 4 times more.and finaly tap the skin with cold water. reducing the size of the pores and returning tension to the skin.

GLYCERIN, WATER, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PEG-32, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, LAURAMIDE DEA, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, CELLULOSE GUM, GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS (WINTERGREEN) LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA

Buy on YesStyl...
《T☆T》 T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best cleanser I've ever used! I used to have a lot of acne and after switch my old cleanser to this one, I've noticed a lot of improvements in my skin. this'll work for any skin type
Liliana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped my skin a great deal. I bought mine from amazon. I believe it was around 10 dollars. I do struggle with acne, but I also had several small bumps. This cleanser helped significantly with those bumps. I still have some, but it has gotten better by like 90%. A little goes a long way when using it. It does help with breakouts. It is gentle on the skin. It does feel like if it stripping the skin a little so just make sure to moisturizer after.
Brenda Q.
Burlington , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've just recently used up my first tube and I have to say, this is up there on one of the best face washes I've ever used! My face feels so fresh and clean after using it and I am definitely ordering another tube! Absolutely love it! Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser
Susan A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great face wash! Sometimes I like to use my face washes to remove my makeup while cleansing but this is not one of those. Definitely remove your makeup before using this face wash. Nonetheless, I love how foamy it gets and how fresh my face feels afterwards.
Madelyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. I bought for my boyfriend but love to use it the week of my period since I breakout badly. It's so smooth doesn't leave my skin dry or flaky like most acne wash. My bf loves it too
Madelyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Cosrx products! I'm in love! I expect my face to stay dry n rough and nope the opposite it was soo soft and it's helping with my acne.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product the smell is great with texture and feel to this project is great I would definitely recommend this to anyone I feel like this is great for all skin types.
Arelie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can say that I already love this product of cosrx even if I am just a first time user. It’s a little bit pricey but it’s really worth it. It really works on my oily face, but don’t leave it for more than 5mins because it can dry up your face. But all in all it is good.
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cleansers of all time! If you have acne, you can definitely feel the salicylic acid working once you apply it. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, and it also helped with reducing breakouts! I definitely recommend it!
Maria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just repurchased this product again. It is really effective to make your face healthy. I have less break outs now than before. I use this daily and it never fail me. I would definitely but this over and over again!!