BY COSRX

CLAIM TO FAME: A salicylic acid-infused cleanser that reduces acne breakouts and promotes clearer skin

FAST FACTS: Gently reduces breakouts; promotes clear skin; ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin; controls excess sebum; leaves skin soft and without the stripping feeling; contains botanical ingredients to nourish skin; creamy and foamy for easy makeup and dirt removal

PERFECT FOR: Breakout-prone, sensitive skin

HOW TO USE

For Best Results:
STEP 1: Apply adequate amount of cleanser on a wet palm, gently make it foam before applying on your face.
STEP 2: Massage the T-zone area where blackheads, whiteheads and excessive oil are easily formed.
STEP 3: Wash it off with lukewarm water 3-4 times then splash with cold water to tighten up pores.

ABOUT the Brand

COSRX

COSRX is a cult-fave Korean brand that uses safe and natural ingredients to create minimal yet functional products catering to the needs of all skin types. With more than ten years of experience under its belt, COSRX has actively worked in research and product development to address the needs of its clients. Its client-based, communication-maximizing approach to developing cosmetics and skincare makes its products among the most coveted in the world.

Jewel D.
USA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product. I get that clean feeling without my sling feeling tight and dried out. The cell turnover rate is great for keeping my acne count lower than before I started using the product. This is basically my go to cleanser and I'm on my 6th bottle and do not plan to change brands or products any time soon.
Karen B.
Springfield
I’ve used this for years with my FOREO device. It deep cleans without making my face feel tight. It’s great for oily and acne prone skin. It’s not harsh at all. There’s nothing I would change about this cleanser!
Limin L.
Atlanta, GA
Great cleanser for breakouts , acne prone peeps. I use it twice a day a long with my pimple patches. And yes it does work without drying out your skin. Great price and great product.
Victoria
Love it. Will re buy. Have used two already. Foams up and very gentle to use. Perfect with a face cleaning brush. Helps with acne and makes my skin feel clean
Virginia A.
Alexandria, LA
Wonderful for acne prone/combo skin. Not as drying as a lot of acne cleansers that can really strip the skin. I still feel hydrated and clean.
Teresa S.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Memebox
Love this! I have oily skin and it seems to help keep it from looking aweful as the day goes. Good clean feeling skin
L H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this at night after using a low ph cleanser. I definitely feel that it is helping my acne without irritating my skin. I really like this cleanser.
Pauline P.
Smells good, doesn’t feel harsh on the face, nice packaging, but really didn’t help with my acne problems before so I just finished the one whole bottle and feels like just a normal face wash to me. But all in all, I still love K-beauty products. Always jealous that I want to achieve how Koreans have flawless and poreless looking face! ❤️
Silje Å.
Trondheim
Cleans my skin great and doesnt leave it feeling dry or tight. After using this with some other cosrx products, my acne has cleared up a lot.
jessica v.
love this
so gentle on the skin and then it's not make my skin dry and it helped my acne and it's clean my makeup to