BY COSRX

A Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser helps to reduce breakouts and promotes clear skin. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive. It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling.

HOW TO USE:

Dispense a moderate amount into your hand. Add water and lather. Massage onto face and neck, avoiding eye area. Rinse with warm water.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternigolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract,  1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Salicylic Acid 0.5%

CAUTION:

1. For external use only
  2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin
  3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs
  4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
  5. Keep out of reach of children.
  6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away

Elizabeth H.
This is my holy grail! I love this cleanser so much that I’ve gotten it both for my sister and boyfriend. I’m also purchasing my third bottle of this soon! It does smell a little like bug repellent but it’s not too bothersome. I use this according to my skin that day/week. Nice thing is that they recently just reformulated it so it is more gentle for daily usage! If I see a pimple or feel like one is about to form, I use this and it takes care of it! For me, after a day, the pimple is less inflamed and red. Then within 2-3 days, my pimple will be gone! It is a little stripping of the skins natural oils so just remember to follow up with a nice hydrating and soothing toner and you’ll be set to go!
Jeanneth A.
Walnut Cove, NC
The product is A Korean face wash. It exfoliates and cleans dirt and impurities. It is so powerful and gentle I use it daily. You can’t find it on Amazon and other online sites for a fair price. It is great for any skin type and I highly recommend it
Simply S.
This helped my body acne a lot but but it is a different story for my face. The first time I opened this, all I could focus on was the scent. It smells very powerful and chemically. After washing my face with it. My face would feel extremely dry which was very surprising because of how oily my skin it. Yes for my body but no for my face.
Briana S.
Purchased at: eBay
I like this cleanser because I can get most of my makeup off in the shower or before bed with this. However I don’t like how dry & dull my skin feels after using this. I’ve stopped using this everyday and use it about 3 times a week. I have oily skin & don’t want to strip all the oils that will then make me oilier.
Anh P.
I wanted to really love this product but I think it’s just okay. It does clean my skin and helps with breakouts but it’s not preventative.

It’s supposed to be gentle but I find that the smell is a bit acidic and like medicine. It foams up really well but I find that after cleaning my face with it, my skin feels tight and dry because of the salicylic acid. It helps a bit when you have terrible breakouts but for me, I continued to get a couple pimples here and there and at times they were more irritated by this cleanser.

I would say that this should be used if you’re breaking out but it would be too drying as a daily cleanser. I’ll continue to use it until I run out but I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I liked this better than the COSRX Low pH morning cleanser, but it was still a little bit drying. I’ve heard this cleanser is best for people with oily skin but it didn’t seem to have any effect on my shiny face! It is a huge bottle, so you get a lot more than you do with most cleansers.
Zarah S.
brooklyn
2nd step in my routine. I suffer from oily, hormonal acne prone skin. This removes all oil and impurities without leaving my skin sensitive or tight. I use it twice a day and it truly has helped manage my blemishes, and helps calm and minimize any that do come up.
Uyen T.
Los Angeles
I only used this at night after I used a cleansing balm to remove my makeup, but it make my face feel super clean! It didn’t dry out my skin and it did everything I needed it to do. I don’t have super problematic acne so I can’t speak for that but I would repurchase this in the future!
jess m.
USA
I only use this cleanser on my acne prone areas. All of my acne issues come from my blackheads. Although the directions state to wash off after lathering, I leave this product on my face, like a mask, for 2-5 minutes. After 2-3 days in this use, most of my blackheads fall right off.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
This cleaner is super gentle and I can definitely feel it working when I use it. The main reason I gave it three stars instead of more is because my skin always feels that weird squeaky clean feeling after I use it. Other than that it works well and seems to have helped marginally with my breakouts. It’s worth trying, especially since it’s not expensive, as if the pH is right for your skin you probably wouldn’t get that squeaky feeling and it would be perfect.
Monique B.
Erdington, Birmingham
How long does it take to see results & does it actually work
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
what is your favorite face cleanser with salicylic acid? COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser is one I’m thinking of
eam C.
Edmonton, AB
Does this really work for acne skin?