COSRX Propolis Light Ampule uploaded by Michelle G.

BY COSRX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Propolis Light Ampule is intensive caring ampule with 83% of Black Bee Propolis Extract and naturally originated moisturizing ingredients which will make your skin glowy and smooth without stickiness.

Use with Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream if skin is extremely dehydrated.

HOW TO USE:

1. Apply a proper amount of Propolis Light Ampule and massage over entire face.
  2. For best results, COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream is recommended after the ampule.

INGREDIENTS:

Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Propolis Extract 83.25%

• I've been dying to try this out. I've watched and read gr...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. I use it in the morning and just put a but if lip gloss on and I look perfect. It has improved my skin and I only started using it two weeks ago.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i think this is a great product for redness and sensitivity. ive applied this to clients freshly waxed skin and it seems to restore the moisture balance and calm, however, is a bit tacky after application
Alexandra V.
Holly, MI
Didn’t see any effects of this and I have been using for a month. Disappointed! Has not made any substantial improvements in my skins texture or overall brightness
Linda X.
Derwood, MD
If you get those tiny bumps on your forehead that are not red acne, put some of this on. After a few days of continuous usage, the tiny bumps will become smaller
Julia M.
I bought this to give my skin a boost in moisturizing. It gave a bit too much of a boost as it did leave my skin much oilier than it normally is. I would use it as a night time addition, but not during the day.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I really love CosRX but I wasn’t impressed with this product. I didn’t feel like it did anything and so it just kind of felt like a waste of money. But the packaging was great! But I’m paying for what’s in there.
Anna T.
I'm used to serums/ampoules being super sticky and thick, and was very surprised to feel that this one was very light in texture, but still moisturizing! There is no scent, which I love, and just like other CosRx products it's supposed to be very good for acne-prone skin. I myself have oily/combo skin with some bouts of acne from time-to-time, and look forward to including this into my daily routine.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
I got this because my skin was feeling extra dry this winter and I am in love! It absorbs quickly but leaves your skin feeling plump, soft and hydrated in the morning. (Plus I feel like it has helped heal my skin a bit of the discoloration and acne scaring because honey is very healing.) If you are looking to add a boost of hydration and moisture this is worth the money!
Liza P.
I LOVE this face oil! I have very dull and dry skin, saw it in ulta, and decided to give it a try! I’m so glad I went for it and gave it a try because it is now my favorite. I apply it 2-3 times a day after washing my face and it has brightened, hydrated, and evened out the skin tone of my face. It helped with dry spots and allowed my face to be very soft.
Isis P.
Narvacan
I've been dying to try this out. I've watched and read great reviews about it. Does it really help improve dark spots and lighten the skin?

back