Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule uploaded by Michelle G.

BY COSRX

Propolis Light Ampoule - Harnessing the natural antibacterial benefits of pure black propolis, COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule heals damaged skin while nourishing it with moisture and nutrients. Ideal for dry and rough skin types, this silky hydrator increases skin softness and suppleness, leaving skin radiant, plump, and dewy.Click here for store locations - Propolis Light Ampoule see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Joelle K.
This product would be great for someone with dry skin. I have combo to oily skin and I feel like it made my skin more oily. I was looking for something to hydrate my skin as I feel like my skin has been dehydrated lately even though I’m oily. This did not do that for me.
Julia M.
I bought this to give my skin a boost in moisturizing. It gave a bit too much of a boost as it did leave my skin much oilier than it normally is. I would use it as a night time addition, but not during the day.
Angelina C.
This serum was too nourishing for my skin. I broke out and, thus, caused me to stop using it immediately. I have combination, acne-prone skin and this didn't work for me. This would work best for normal or dry skin types.
Dia H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. I use it in the morning and just put a but if lip gloss on and I look perfect. It has improved my skin and I only started using it two weeks ago.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i think this is a great product for redness and sensitivity. ive applied this to clients freshly waxed skin and it seems to restore the moisture balance and calm, however, is a bit tacky after application
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
A new favorite in my skincare routine, this formula is a lightweight gel serum that glides on and absorbs well. I noticed a restored, even tone after 2 weeks and am keeping this in my routine after this bottle runs out.
Alexandra V.
Holly, MI
Didn’t see any effects of this and I have been using for a month. Disappointed! Has not made any substantial improvements in my skins texture or overall brightness
Anna T.
I'm used to serums/ampoules being super sticky and thick, and was very surprised to feel that this one was very light in texture, but still moisturizing! There is no scent, which I love, and just like other CosRx products it's supposed to be very good for acne-prone skin. I myself have oily/combo skin with some bouts of acne from time-to-time, and look forward to including this into my daily routine.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX
My first cosrx product. I really like it because it's light weight and I think it really made a difference in my skin texture. It made it smoother and it looks more hydrated. Only bad thing is that I feel like I paid more for less product. Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule
Isis P.
Narvacan
I've been dying to try this out. I've watched and read great reviews about it. Does it really help improve dark spots and lighten the skin?