COSRX PHA Moisture Renewal Power Cream

by COSRX

PHA Moisture Renewal Power Cream designed for dry skin is formulated with PHA to help your skin appear smooth, dewy, and moisturized.

HOW TO USE:

Use the cream as the last step of skincare routine to treat dry skin area.  Apply a moderate amount as needed to face, avoiding the eye area.

INGREDIENTS:

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Betaine, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beeswax, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Water 61.15%
  • Gluconolactone (PHA) 3%
  • Niacinamide 2%

Okay, so is this supossed to be used as an everyday moisturizer? Or should i use it like i use any other chemical exfoliater?
I got a few samples of this and has any tried it that has acne sensitive skin? What was your experience?
Start your review of COSRX PHA Moisture Renewal Power Cream!
Great moisturizer. I have normal skin that’s on the extremely dehydrated side. I like that theirs not 100 ingredients in it. The ingredients that are in it are good for your skin and not harmful. It has definitely helped my hydration and given me a nice glow. It didn’t cure my dehydration completely that’s why I didn’t give it the extra stars. I’m also happy that it didn’t irritate my extremely reactive skin. I’ve continued to use this and have already repurchased it a few times. The price is really inexpensive which is a plus.
Almost done with the entire jar. The cream is very light yet moisturizing. For my dry skin I only need a quarter size or more. I would recommend following it with a light sunscreen. The smell is light and fresh and nothing too heavy. The cream is my favorite so far.
I wanted to try something new from the CosRx line, so I decided to use this. It was very moisturizing and kept my skin soft all day. I would recommend to use this cream and night, however. All in all, I loved it!
Sherman Oaks, CA
1941 reviews
This is a really rich moisturizer that also exfoliates gently with fruit acids. I like how hydrating it is and it’s great for breaking up rough skin or getting rid of bumpy areas or extreme dryness. I just have to careful not to use it daily or apply to much or My skin can get to sensitive in the summer. Love the price as well.
Pharr, TX
This product is SO UNDERRATED. I've tried the Tatcha silk cream before and that was my dream moisturizer like how La Mer is for some. Now I can say I don't think I need to even save for it anymore!
I use this day and night and just add spf in the morning my skin is so plump and dewy but not greasy! I love it so much! A little goes a long way I have combination skin so I don't slather a lot on.
This is my go-to in the wintertime. AHA and BHA are too harsh and drying for me; the PHA clears off dead skin with no irritation. It has tons of good ingredients and a little goes a long way-- a tiny pea sized amount gets rid of my dry, irritated, red skin and leaves it so happy in the morning. (I use this as a night cream, wouldn't recommend it for day or for oily skin).
Mililani, HI
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite moisturizer, I am a fan of this brand and every product I’ve tried has worked great; this product is no exception. It leaves me moisturized in the summer and winter.. this consistency might be a bit thick for some people, but for me it’s perfect. It deserves every star!
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a sample of this and used it for a few days. TEXTURE: lightweight but nourishing, glides right onto the skin and sinks in quickly, comfortable to wear. INGREDIENTS: 61% coconut fruit extract! relatively short list with some chemicals.
Lebanon, TN
I really love the way this product feels on the skin initially, however I find that it doesn't seem to sink it. Like at all. It's fine as a night moisturizer, but if you wear it through the say, you'll probably be a greasy mess.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This is a very rich cream for dry/sensitive skin that can’t take harsh acid toners. The PHA in this cream is effective at slowly exfoliating sensitive skin without irritating it. I recommend this for PM use only.