COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Kit

by COSRX

Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser: Formulated with botanical skin-purifying ingredients, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser works softly to make skin supple and clear.

One Step Pimple Clear Pad: 1% Betaine Salicylate component wipes out flaky skin and helps to prevent further breakouts.
Use the pad for clear and purified skin without irritation. ※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.

Holy Moly Snail Mask: It is a 100% rayon mask sheet soaked in Red Ginseng Water and Snail Essence. It possesses deep hydration and soothing properties. This product revitalizes tired skin. Snail secretion filtrate delivers rich nutrients to recharge and improve skin elasticity for smoother texture.

HOW TO USE:

1. Cleanse face with Step1.
2. Gently wipe your face with embossed side of Step2 avoiding eyes. Flip the pad to smooth out your skin.
3. Apply step3 mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask and gently pat on your face for absorption.

INGREDIENTS:

Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA

One Step Pimple Clear Pad:
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide

Holy Moly Snail Mask:
Red Ginseng Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser: Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 0.50%
One Step Pimple Clear Pad: Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 85.92%, Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 1.00%
Holy Moly Snail Mask: Red Ginseng Water 71.15%, Snail Secretion Filtrate 10.00%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COSRX One Step Pimple Clear Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Magic on every whitehead. Absurdly satisfying to peel off, in addition to waking up pimple free in the morning. The only downside is that it won’t work on pimples that are just red & angry.
Wilmington , NC
I like these. I do think they work best on larger pimples not just small zits or flare ups. But if dealing with the larger pimple is definitely does it’s job at drawing at the rest of it!
Does a fantastic job of clearing away all the junk that makes pimples. I really like this for days when I worked out too hard & my face feels grimy and sweaty or when your spring cleaning & feels like you're covered in yuck. This does an amazing job of clearing all that away and making my face feel squeaky clean and keeping me from waking up with breakouts the next day.
Stony Brook, NY
I feel like the combination of the pads and the face mask did soooo well to my skin. The mornings after I would use it, my skin would look so flawless and pumpled. This is also very good for airplanes!!
Ozona
Purchased at: Amazon
These patches are small but powerful! The stickers extract the nasty from the pimples leaving a clean spot to clear up. They can be easily covered by makeup and discreet. I would definitely recommend.
I always use this product if I’m breaking out and have an important event to go to. I don’t really use those “acne directed” products, but this is just so amazing. By following the directions, my blemishes are gone the next day.
Altamonte Spg, FL
GUYS. THESE ARE A MUST IF YOU EVER BREAK OUT! I buy these little patches on Amazon – $4-7 (because Amazon prices fluctuate) for 24 little patches of varying sizes. I have dealt with cystic acne for over 14 years. And oh how I wish these were around sooner. See a zit or feel one coming on? Slap a patch on it before bed; when you wake up that patch will be filled with disgusting – and the disgusting will no longer be in your face. Seriously: only ONE TIME (out of over 50 times I have used a patch to save the day) have I needed to use a patch on the same spot more than once to get the job done. THESE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE if you have acne! Literally cannot recommend them enough.
Bradeton
This product is so odd! If it’s a hot day or you’re sweaty do not use this, the pads will cling to the moisture and do some weird stuff that might hurt your skin. Unless you have a whitehead that is present and ready this will do you no good, but if you do it works to stop you from picking at it and it helps with the inflammation <3
These little things are magic. Use on a white head or an already popped pimple and wear overnight. They basically stuck out all of the junk in the pimple and keep it clean from outside dirt and oils. Little tip, if you go to apply foundation after you remove it, it may not stick right away.
Oxnard, CA
I love this 3 step mask. It comes with a sample of the low ph cleanser, the toner pad and their snail mask. All three are hits for me. I have the full size of the wash and pads so I like to take these for when I have a night away from home.