COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad

These daily pre-soaked exfoliating pads gently wipe out excess oil and keep the complexion clear, refined, and well-balanced.

HOW TO USE

1. Swipe the embossing side across the face avoiding eye area after cleansing.
  2. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris.
  3. Replace the lid tightly to make sure the pads stay wet and clean.

INGREDIENTS:

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 85.92%
  • Betaine Salicylate 1%

Is it gentle? How many times a week do you use it? Does it moisturize?
Do these help with blackheads? And do they make the skin feel dry?
Is this good for big pores?
Start your review of COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad!
How would you rate this product?
NC C.
San Diego, CA
COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad uploaded by NC C.
Purchased at: eBay
Really nice. It's ready to use and actually helps remove dirt and helps with breakouts. I've been using this for 3 months now. Morning and night.
Annie W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
It works like it claims ! COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad treat my acne disappears in the next few days. Shooting your skin
Nicole S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love COSRX! These guys work super good. They are soft and come in usually packed and soaked. Great for travel, because they pack flat. Not something you can get anywhere (I buy mine at sephora.com but worth it
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
This is really disappointing. I bought it because I thought it would help clearing out my skin. However, this doesn’t help at all and it makes my skin worse. I was purging everywhere and it’s just irritate my face. Probably the only product I regret buying from cosrx.
Connie C.
I tried this for 2-3 days already. First time I used it I fell in love. You literally see immediate results! When I say immediate, I mean you can literally see the dirt and all those impurities on the cotton pad after you wipe. I was literally shook because I used 2 cleansers and then used the toner. I thought my face was clean but after seeing the pad I thought otherwise. I use this only at night. I tried it for morning and nights but I saw that the morning after I use the toner the night before there was nothing in the pad (at least that my eyes can see so I don’t want to waste precious product). The next morning (it could be my imagination) but I saw my face to be smoother and clearer. It was just so clean my face was glowing throughout the day. Would recommend this. I bought another pack before I even finished this because it’s so great
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
I rant and rave about these to everyone! I had never heard of COSRX before and on a whim I picked these up at Riley Rose. When I got home and tried it, IMMEDIATELY I saw a difference. The blackheads on my nose and chin had almost completely vanished, and the pores on my cheeks were much less noticeable. Within just 3 days of use, the few acne spots I had were gone. Amazing product.
Tylia H.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This products is amazing! I love it and it works great for me, its also the most conflicting product I have because of the wastefulness of the pads! Well I actually started cutting them in half after day 2 when I realized they are soaked in products and I didn't need the whole pad for my face, so far it works for me great that way, it keeps my menstrual acne at bay and my face always feels clean!
vika R.
Irwin, PA
It is good product. I always had this problem when I can't clear up my face to feel perfectly , but after using this product day and night I've notice how clear my face is now and it also helps clear up acne scars. I highly reccomend this product.
Elizabeth T.
Duluth, MN
I love this brand so much. I use the original clear pads daily and they work wonderfully. I can definitely see a difference between before I used this and after. This product helped me with my acne and texture of my skin. I have recommended it to several friends and they all love it.
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
CosRx cotton pads with BHA acids gently polish the skin, gradually eliminating traces of post-acne and pimples. Acids penetrate deep into the pores, dissolving impurities and regulate the production of skin sebum. My oily skin discs moisturize with a bang. A great all-in-one tool. My skin is imperfect, but I strive for this, I think CosRx will help me in this in the future. I will definitely repeat the purchase, but I will use the discs as expected, 2-3 times a day, a kind of intensive course to thoroughly cleanse the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aracsa C.
il y a 2 ans
Rosalia M. il y a 10 mois
Lynn C.
il y a 2 ans
Katelyn B. il y a 2 ans
I really like the blackhead power liquid. I swear it makes a difference. Just don’t use it every day at first because it’s strong. I also really like the snail mucin stuff. It seems like it helps if my skin is inflamed or I’m having a break out.