COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad

It is a daily moisturizing pad presoaked in a toner of Propolis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid. It helps to fight against main features of dehydrated, delicate and flaky skin.

TIP: It is convenient to wipe off and fix makeups during the day. You can also use as a mini sheet mask on specific dry areas such as cheek or chin.

※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.

HOW TO USE:

1. Swipe the embossing side across the face avoiding eye area after cleansing.

2. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. 3. Replace the lid tightly to make sure the pads stay wet and clean.

INGREDIENTS:

Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Propolis Extract 79.14%
  • Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 0.50%

I noticed the the percentage of propolis extract in this is quite high (almost 80%).  Has anyone used this to treat acne breakouts or noticed good results in keeping breakouts from occurring?
Start your review of COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad!
Iris B.
Geneva, IL
COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad uploaded by Iris B.
I am using these hypoallergenic pads pre-soaked in propolis extract and hyaluronic acid essense to moisture my skin and they work pretty well. They are very convenient when my skin feels dry and tight, it feels so refreshing and it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. There is no fragance on these pads and they are very soft, that’s why are also recommended to gently exfoliate dead skin cells for sensitive and dry skin like mine, without stripping skin of moisture, they also can be used as makeup corrector. It is suggested for daily use, but I prefer to do or a couple times a week or once in a while, because I do not feel that exfoliating is the right thing for my skin. COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
These pads are a chemical exfoliant (BHA) just like the original version by cosrx but it's a natural bha and it's a little more gentle than the original. They come in a plastic jar and the packaging is sturdy. Informative. And FUNNY 🤣 theres a little super hero (sort of) on the top of the jar with tattoos and big hair I just think it's so different. Anyway these ones are bha but more so for sensitive or dry skin. This one is a natural bha. They still get the job done. They also have propolis (antimicrobial), hyaluronic acid, butylene glycol, ect. So it soothes and its more moisturizing than the original. They're convenient. They WORK. They're affordable. I use them either in place of my toner or right after toner and before any essence or serum. COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great simple step to incorporate into your skincare game. It’s convenient and effective. This pad not only serves as a cleansing pad but also toner and mild exfoliator. Especially it moisture your skin and keep your skin feel supple afterwards.
Reghina M.
Vancouver, WA
Cleared my skin without causing it to dry out drastically. This product is easy and convenient
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
I love these! I run them on the areas of my face that need moisture. I even leave them on for five minutes sometimes to let it sink in.
Alexandra P.
Sunny Isles Beach
Holy grail in a jar! My skin feels so smooth and bouncy, and has a glow after. Every morning I wake up and see the difference. I have very sensitive skin and the product isn't harsh and given me no problems so far. They last a while, there are 70 pads in the jar. Will definitely be purchasing again, recommended buy!
Brigitte C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product really helped moisture my skin. I used it as a toner before applying the rest of my skincare products and I liked it. I used up the whole container, however I stopped using it because I found products that I liked even more.
Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer up pad I love how soft they are and how gentle they are on my skin. Love how affordable they are and I always have them i can never run out of them!!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
These are a god send. I have very dry skin and this product truly does help pack in some extra moisture. Due to the formulation you can use it as a toner. I use it twice a day as a toner and notice my skin getting more hydrated day by day. You can also use it for a refresher throughout the day too. You can’t beat the price for how many you are provided and how well it works.
Beverly C.
Glendale, AZ
Very convenient as the pads are already speaker. The pads are also wet enough till the very last pad and it is very easy to use