Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersCOSRX
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 338 fl oz (100 ml)

Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)

Contains with Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice 70% (Birch Sap) and exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help maintain water deeply on and under the skin

Expiration Date: June 2019

Shipping Weight: 0.46 lbs

Package Quantity: 3.38 fl oz

Is this good for dry skin or just oily skin?
what are your experiences with this moisturizer ?
Start your review of Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Thuy N.
White birch sap, hyaluronic acid, facial moisturizer. It's a great lotion for dry skin. I grab this during the winter because it works better than most moisturizers. And it's long-lasting too. I like it a lot.
Kelli Q.
Mcallen, TX
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Kelli Q.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Ohhh my! Am I so happy to have found this! It is the missing step I’ve been searching for between my serums and morning moisturizer. Everything sits so nicely on the skin now and is prepped for makeup on the days I wear it. As a lotion, it’s recommended to follow with a moisturizer but I totally recommend this! And for the price, there is a lot of product in the bottle.
Nicollette M.
Seattle, WA
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Nicollette M.
Purchased at: YesStyle
This moisturizer is light and fast absorbing with a cooling, gel-like texture. It has a minty, crisp, herbal smell (the heavenly scent of birch 🥰). This is perfect for spring and summer when I don’t need extra heavy moisture, and great for layering with sunscreen etc. I have oily skin and since using this I’ve found a great reduction in acne and improved texture overall. The scent, the texture, results, and the healing properties of birch all make this my new favorite!
Rachel M.
St Louis Park, MN
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im giving this a 3 because it’s not good for acne-prone skin as it has come components of coconut oil derivatives in the ingredients. It’s great for normal to dry skin, but unfortunately my skin didn’t like it as it was too heavy for me. Some love it, some don’t.
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This one is my first time trying and I am already considering it as one of my go-to everyday moisturizer. All I need is just one pump. I have a pretty dry skin so I use another moisturizer or cream over it though. It hasn't caused me any skin issues or irritations yet although I have somewhat sensitive skin. This lotion keeps my skin moisturized and smooth without feeling sticky or heavy throughout the night.
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This and the Good Morning cleanser were my first purchases when venturing into the realm of K-beauty, and it’s still one of my favorites. It’s moisturizing, light, and never breaks me out. It also smells so refreshing! It has a gel consistency with some slip to it so it glides over my skin beautifully. One thing to watch out for is that it is NOT oil free because it has a tiny amount of tea tree oil. However, it doesn’t break me out at all so I wouldn’t be too worried about clogging.
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Samantha G.
Not my favorite COSRX product but it does help with hydration. It’s a bit thick for my liking and has an interesting smell, but overall I would purchase and use it again if I needed to. Also affordable! Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)
Kelsey L.
Vlg Of Lakewd, IL
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Kelsey L.
I actually lost count of how many bottles of these I’ve gone through over the years. With birch sap being one of its first ingredients, you know that the bottle is pack with all things great for your skin. It’s super light yet moisturizing at the same time and is great for both dry and oily skin types. I highly recommended your on the market for a new moisturizer!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Rosie N.
I'm so happy with this lotion. I've been using this immediately after I received it and it’s currently sitting on top as my all-time favorite moisturizer! After cleansing, toner, serum, eye cream, and spot treatment, I get to use this beauty. I typically use 2 pumps and it would cover my entire face. It's very lightweight and soothing with a scent that smells a little like soda which doesn't bother me because it's not strong at all. It's the perfect AHA and BHA product, which is a balance of water-soluble acids and oil-soluble that helps keeps my skin hydrated as can be used on acne-prone skin. And I have been wearing makeup on top of it and it doesn't move my makeup at all like certain face lotion I've tried out. I'm so in love with this bottle as well! It feels luxurious and the dispenser works amazingly to get the perfect portions. I'm so thrilled to have this in my collection! Ugh, I just love it!
Kayla M.
Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) uploaded by Kayla M.
This K-beauty product is one of my favorites as a moisturizer Cosrx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) is formulated with 70.8% birch sap (betula platyphylla japonica juice) The texture is do nice and the smell of birch so refreshing especially first thing in the morning while doing my routine. 5 star product for sure 🤟🥳🤟
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karolay F.
il y a 5 mois
Jenny C. il y a 3 mois
This is one of my go to moisturisers mostly because most of my other ones don’t have pump packaging. It’s very lightweight but hydrating enough.