BY COSRX

Natural BHA and centella asiatica moisturizes and vitalizes dry/sensitive skin by soothing skin trouble and controlling oil/moist balance of skin. More clear and pure complexion can be accomplished with improved skin texture. Emulsion recommended for people with oily or troublesome skin type.

• Would you think this is any but comparable to paula choice bha?1 Answers
michelle j.
Whittier, CA
The smell is very strong of tea tree oil so that is something to note if you don’t like that type of scent. I got this mainly to combat my white and black heads and I feel like it was okay at doing that. It felt like my skin is getting softer and feels better.
Angelina C.
This is a staple in my skincare regime! It balances my skin and preps my face for serums and moisturizers. This is the first product I apply after toning, both in the morning and at night.
Derek C.
Clermont
This stuff is ok as an acne treatment. I use this after my ole toner to help control break outs. It's ok, and works for the most part. It can BURN tho, but it means it's working. I feel as if the Sunday UFO oil is way more effective on my skin.
Jesusita L.
This is great. I use it twice a day and it helps woth my acne. It doesn't do it alone but on days when I don't use it my skin is not t
Its best. Really great.
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
Giiirlsss this product is pure magic, maybe not the most affordable price but absolutely a good quality
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Would you think this is any but comparable to paula choice bha?