Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol 100ml 100ml uploaded by Stephanie R.Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol 100ml 100ml uploaded by Joanarc S.

BY COSRX

Brand from South Korea: COSRX see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Bebe x.
This product is amazing for my acne prone skin. I bought this online and it works wonders. It’s shelf effective and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s not too expensive which makes it the perfect product.
Jorie S.
Dyer, IN
Definitely helps with clogged pores and keeping skin clear. I love this stuff, it doesn’t work overnight, but if you are consistent AND make sure to give it plenty of time to dry completely, this product will definitely change to look/tone/feel of your skin
Alia A.
San Diego
This stuff is great it gets rid of all my little bumps instantly the ingredients are fantastic for acne prone skin. And it layers well with other products. The bottle also lasts forever because I use it in certain areas with breakouts not all over my face.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés
Jesusita L.
This is a product that has significantly helped my acne. The price that's listed on here is the average price you'll pay unless you go on Korea skincare websites like jolse or cosmetic love. (Both give samples btw!) The bottle will last a few months since you only need 1-2 pumps. There is a tea tree scent to it but once it's on your face you can't smell it. If you are interested in Asian skincare try this brand!
Joanarc S.
#juneempties

The #cosrx natural BHA skin returning a-sol is one of my first ever k-beauty purchases. During my late 20s, I was breaking out and they kept on leaving blemishes in their wake. This one helped in clearing the pimples and controlling excess oil.

Now, however, I still plan to repurchase but only use it as a spot treatment. My skin has already reached a good state and needs a milder product.
Aiza S.
East Garrison
Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol - I use this product as a spot treatment rather than a toner. There is a strong alcohol scent to it, so if you are sensitive to alcohol, stay clear with this product. It helps reduce the redness of my cystic acne, however it will take quite some time to see the results.
maria v.
Marietta
Irritated my skin, caused break outs, made my skin red and inflamed and overall it was such a horrible experience.
Peggie Y.
I use this day and night as a toner right after I wash my wash and it's amazing. I will definitely buy this again because I notice my skin improving
Jenn 🦄.
Love love this. An amazing product and literally makes a difference. Safe for sensitive skin and the price is amazing. Read the blogs and see!