COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol uploaded by Noelle M.COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol uploaded by Stephanie R.COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol uploaded by Joanarc S.

BY COSRX

Formulated with 60% Black Bee Propolis and 1% BHA, this toner is designed to prevent further breakouts while soothing and hydrating the applied area. This lightweight toner treats complex skin issues with a combination of propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisturizing ingredients. This formula has properties that can naturally reduce sebum production and clear impurities. It’s excellent for combination to oily skin types.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the A-sol over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, water, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cassia Obtusifollia Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexan-ediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mekakeuca Alternifolia(Tee Tree) Leaf Oil

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Propolis Extract 60%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 1%
  • Lactic Acid(AHA) 1

Buy on iHerb
Myisha B.
San Antonio
If you couldn’t tell, I’m a fan of all the products I’ve tried so far from this brand. But we’re real here, and I must admit this product is just meh for me. This is the BHA product that I was referring to earlier. I personally don’t think it does much of anything. CosRx recommends to use this 2/3 times per week. I’ve used it every night for a few months, and notta. With all that being said, the “ineffectiveness” might be my fault and not the products. It could be that my skin prefers AHAs over BHAs and that’s why I lean more towards the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner.Would I Repurchase: YesWho would I recommend this product to? If you know your skin reacts well to BHAs, you’re a fan of gentle chemical exfoliation, and/or you want to introduce your skin to acids, I’d say give it a shot.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
I’m not sure what this is actually supposed to do lol I ordered it after reading a KBeauty blog recommend it. I definitely like the smell and it seems to even out my skin tone (maybe that’s why it’s a “toner”) I don’t know but it was affordable and seems to be helping something so I’ll reorder and maybe actually find out its purpose lol make sure you wear sunscreen with it tho cause it has AHA which can make you sensitive to the sun.
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
This is a great first foray into acids to diminish acne. This was the first BHA I tried and it was gentle and effective for sure. It was definitely more of a liquid-y consistency, which took some getting used to on my end, but it worked well for my skin initially, to help soften the texture and keep acne at bay.
Monica G.
Yonkers, NY
I really like this toner! It’s helped me combate my acne! I wish I had a before and after picture! It really absorbs well into my skin! I usually use this after cleansing my face and before moisturizing! I recommend this for any person for any skin!
Annalicia G.
San Antonio, TX
Out of all the products that I have tried with beta hydroxy acid, the cosrx brand is by far the best. I’ve noticed the biggest difference in my skin since I started using it.
Mina L.
Richfield, MN
This product is the best thing I’ve ever found. I have acne-prone skin but unfortunately salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide make it way worse. This is the only product with aha and bha that helps clear up my skin and doesn’t make me break out. I use two pumps for my whole face. It lasts quite a while too.
Jessica 🌸.
I absolutely loooooooooove this product!!! I don't know what it is exactly but my skin loves it! As soon as I started using it I noticed in the next day that I had less acne and my redness had gone down. This is my main product for keeping my skin under control.
Jorie S.
Dyer, IN
Definitely helps with clogged pores and keeping skin clear. I love this stuff, it doesn’t work overnight, but if you are consistent AND make sure to give it plenty of time to dry completely, this product will definitely change to look/tone/feel of your skin
Alia A.
San Diego
This stuff is great it gets rid of all my little bumps instantly the ingredients are fantastic for acne prone skin. And it layers well with other products. The bottle also lasts forever because I use it in certain areas with breakouts not all over my face.
Bebe x.
This product is amazing for my acne prone skin. I bought this online and it works wonders. It’s shelf effective and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s not too expensive which makes it the perfect product.