BY COSRX

A gel-type whitening ampule that transforms skin in 14 days. Lightens skin for a radiant, lustrous complexion; infused with apple water for maximum hydration and nutrition; brightens overall complexion and prevents dark spots; comes with a convenient and hygienic dropper.

HOW TO USE:

Cleanse and tone your skin. Place 1-2 droplets on your hand or at the tips of your fingers and gently pat product onto face.

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and amazon usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés
Kalia Y.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This doesn’t work as well as the other one they have. I’m not sure why but I’ve tested the two that they provide and the other one works better!
Semen A.
misan
The Cosrx Centella Blemish Ampoule is like a serum, but with a higher concentration of "active" ingredients - in this case, centella. Centella Asiatica comes from a plant and is known to be antibacterial and healing. This ampoule is designed to not only heal acne and and soothe even sensitive irritated skin, but it also claims to control excess sebum and form a protective barrier to prevent irritation as well.COSRX Mela 14 White Ampule
Annie A.
This product worked great in fading some acne scars and dark spots, overall evening out my complexion. It felt very hydrating as well. The only downside is that I ran out of it in a month and a half.
Jemimah R.
Part of my 10 step korean skin care routine. I apply it after the cosrx snail mucin essence and both have done wonders on my face. It is brightening, but I have normal brown skin tone. But over all, its a nice ampoule.
Siti salwa A.
Cavendish crescent south, The park
So in love with this serum. Good for almost all skin types. Leaving my face hydrated and fresh and doesnt aggravate my skin. Love it
Lisbeth V.
This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended Girrrls!!
alison a.
Es muy bueno me deja
La piel brillante y espectacular es muy bueno que encanta 😍 es especial es muy buena me encanta