Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersCOSRX
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4)

Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4)

Formulated with botanical skin-purifying ingredients, mildly acidic cleanser works softly to make skin supple and clear. (For sensitive skin, Morning time cleanser).

I'm 20 years old. I have a combination and sensitive skin. I'm having pimples for last few months. Currently I'm not using any skin care Products.  Now In want to use  Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) and with this i want to use  THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hydrating Toner I can't decide if this combo is right for my combination skin. Can you help me out?
If I use this cleanser can use vitamin c serum. Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Does this product help with oily skin in a hot weather ?
Start your review of Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4)!
Bonne R.
Searcy, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this cleanser. One of the first K-Beautycleansers that I purchased. I highly recommend the Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4). Has helped with uneven texture and dullness. Don't let your face dry after using or it can feel like it dries your skin. After washing, leave wet and go into essence and toner stage. Pictures attached are not filtered or altered. #cosrx #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #holygrail #realhealthyskinchallenge
Kelsey L.
Vlg Of Lakewd, IL
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Kelsey L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is literally my favorite cleaner! I generally use it in the morning and in the evening after I double cleanse. It’s also super affordable and a little goes a long way. I love how it makes my skin feel clean without leaving tight and dry! Will definitely be repurchasing once I finish my tube. Highly recommend! ☺️
Brittanee R.
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is an amazing gentle yet effective cleanser! It’s great for all skin types and even sensitive skin. The gel formula is very nice and lathers up well but not too much. It removes my makeup and leaves my face clean without stripping it or drying it out. I also love that this is pH balanced and contains tea tree oil. It smells like tea tree and it’s very refreshing.
Ricardo V.
Toronto , ON
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Ricardo V.
Hmmm. I’m not sure about this cleanser. It does clean the skin effectively but it has nothing special about it. I also don’t like the smell very much. To me, it smells like some sort of insecticide. I won’t be repurchasing this product.
Hannah B.
melbourne
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Hannah B.
I absolutely adore pulling out this cleanser every morning. It has an amazing tea tree scent which is the most perfect wake up. It foams up really nicely and really makes my skin feel clean after cleansing as it doesn’t leave any residue after washing off. My other skincare products layer well after washing with this and it doesn’t leave any irritation on my face. This cleanser is great and so inexpensive for the high quality that it is! I will 100% repurchasing this product when I run out of this tube. Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4)
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product so much, I’m on my fourth tube. It is gentle and smells so fresh! It’s the perfect morning cleanser because it cleans and refreshes the skin without being too harsh. It’s in a gel consistency and does not lather up.
Rashida K.
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Rashida K.
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: A mildly acidic cleanser for sensitive skin which works to softly make skin supple and clear. 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: •a mixture of many plant, leaf and root extracts which all work to clarify skin •betaine salicylate (a form of BHA) helps refines our skin’s texture while gently removing impurities and clearing out our pores 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬: •restores the skin’s optimal pH level •maintains healthy skin •tackles textured skin •protects skin barrier 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: ✅: This cleanser ticked every box for my skin. I have dry skin, so I was worried about it being too stripping, but in fact it left my skin quite hydrated. I did not experience any tightness yet felt my skin was thoroughly cleansed. The low amount of BHA helped tackle my textured forehead and over the period of one month, I have noticed smoother and softer skin. A little goes a long way, so a standard 150ml tube will last you ages. This makes me look forward to washing my face every evening - it’s extremely gentle and non irritating for my sensitive skin. I also love how the bubbles would sometimes get near my eyes and there would be no stinging (my experience with cleansers near my eyes is a painful one 💔). I recommend this cleanser towards all skin types, I can really see every skin enjoying this! ❎: the packaging is something that really bugs me. As soon as you open the cap, lots of product comes flooding out and it becomes really messy sometimes - a little goes a long way so it’s annoying when I have more than what I need, it ends up just wasting product. The scent was also hard to get used to. This is probably because of the addition of tea tree oil in the formula. Though it is towards the bottom of the list, the smell is really strong when you open the product. Some people may enjoy this but I struggled with it at first. However, the smell does not linger and it is a wash off product so I quickly got used to it.
Christie B.
Frankfort, KY
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Christie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This may be a good cleanser, but I’ll never know because I couldn’t get past the smell. It was almost a fume like odor and I choked on it a few times while I was washing my face. The smell was like tires burning or a road crew laying asphalt. After a week I gave up and threw it away.
Claudia A.
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Claudia A.
Went back to Cosrx’s low PH cleanser after having multiple cleansers with high PH which caused me to have bad breakouts :( this is a gentle and skin-friendly product. I really love how it doesn’t irritate my skin and smells like tea tree!
Hollie L.
Temple Terr, FL
Cosrx, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150 ml(pack of 4) uploaded by Hollie L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I decided to give this cleanser a try and I have been loyal to it ever since because it’s affordable and effective. Its a mild foamy cleanser that washes away dirt & impurities. Reduces pore visibility, controls oil while strengthening & protecting the skins natural moisturize barrier. This cleanser has a low pH level which can help skin turn over and hydration. A pH level of 5.5 is usually ideal.. but the pH ranges anywhere between 4 to 7 in skincare - the higher the pH, the more likely it is to be damaging to the skins moisturize barrier. I don’t use this cleanser every single day but when I do use it I have noticed a difference in how well my skin soaks up serums. I definitely recommend! [product:3-pack-cosrx-low-ph-good-morning-gel-cleanser-:-beauty]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 8 mois
Lella S. il y a 6 mois
The problem you just described cannot simply be solved with choosing a face wash. Many factors need to be taken into consideration and a whole skincare routine will need to be designed specifically for you to overcome your skin problems.
Sou R.
il y a 8 mois
Fernanda O. il y a 8 mois
I use the cosrx cleanser and have had no problems layering vitamin c products in my skincare routine.