BY COSRX #6 in Facial Cleansers

Sustain moisture every day and all day long!

Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser
pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture
Gel type : smooth and skin friendly

WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
Human skin’s natural pH is around 5. This slightly acidic environment offers ideal environment for skin.
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night!
Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.

With Low pH Cleanser, make your skin environment healthy and protect your skin barrier.
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress (Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Feels stretched after wash (It feels too harsh!)
3. Becomes super dry in the afternoon (My skin is so dehydrated..)
4. Flaky skin (It’s almost like fallen leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?)
6. Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)

HOW TO USE:

1. Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin.
2. Rinse with tepid water.
3. Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skin care steps.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA

CAUTION:

1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• Who uses this cleanser in the evening? Is there any effect?9 Answers
  • what’s your go to cleanser for oily skin? Mine is Cosrx L...1 Answers
  • Is this good for somewhat dry, pretty sensitive skin?2 Answers
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
  • "To start off, I have very sensitive skin. It leans toward dry, with hormonal breakouts. I am allergic to tea tree oil (the actual oil that you can buy in bottles) so I have had issues with trying to treat my pimples naturally. This cleanser is my holy grail. It has tea tree in it, but not to a high enough concentration that I react. It cleanses without feeling tight or itchy afterwards, soothes breakouts, and can even take off makeup pretty well. Cosrx is my favorite brand for skin care, and everything they produce is well researched, and formulated without any crappy extras. " in 43 reviews
Jade B.
Durham
This cleanser is gentle, pH balanced and lathers well to make you feel like you're really getting squeaky clean! That is, without the tight skinned dry feeling that higher pH cleansers leave you with; don't be fooled, that squeaky "clean" feeling is really your skin being dried out and stripped of all the good stuff it needs to stay healthy! Gentle is the name of the game with cleansers, and this one absolutely delivers on it. My only miff with  COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is that (to me) it has kind of a weird, almost citrusy but not as pleasant smell. It's actually off putting enough that this stays in my cabinet as a back up cleanser; I'm just super smell sensitive in general. But for your average skin care enthusiast, this is a fan favorite for a reason! It's also totally affordable and you get a pretty generous tube of the product for the price point, especially compared to higher tier skincare brands that will charge you an arm and a leg for the same thing.
jocelyn l.
I have been using this as my cleanser for a while and it is honestly really amazing. I don't know why it's only called a good morning cleanser cause it's perfect in the night and the morning. My skin never feels tight or dry after using this since it is ph balanced. It has a gel consistency that can foam up with a little bit of water. This is great for most skin types even sensitive. I would say if your skin is extremely sensitive, this does contain a bit of tree tea oil so make sure to do a test first but it is made for all skin types including sensitive skin so it is unlikely your skin will get irritated by it. I have heard some reviews about the smell of it due to the tea tree oil but I have not had any problems with the smell and I have a very sensitive nose. When you first use it it does have a tea tree oil smell but after using it for a week or so my nose had gone nose blind to it. You get a lot of product(150 ml/5.07 fl.oz) for 10 to 12 dollars so if you are on a low budget this is perfect. One of my favorite cleansers I have used.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
I absolutely love this cleanser COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser . It's light, refreshing, wakes my skin up, and doesn't leave it tight/dry. It can be used day and/or night, but I do typically use it in the morning and only nights where I didn't have on much make-up. The light tea tree oil scent doesn't bother or irritate my skin at all which is a huge A+ for me. It's a natural smell and beneficial ingredient which adds to its list of pros. I really don't have any negatives toward this cleanser whatsoever. And look at the price tag! You really can't beat a great COSRX product.
Myisha B.
San Antonio
I think the Low pH Morning Gel Cleanser. might be one of CosRx’s most popular products, next to their One Step Pimple Pads, and with good reason. I don’t think I’ll be without this cleanser anytime soon. It’s my absolute favorite. It’s gentle. It cleans without stripping. It’s not full of harsh chemicals or unnecessary crap, and good for AM and PM.As I’ve learned more about the science behind skincare and beauty ingredients, I’ve come to love and appreciate the importance of pH, and my skin agrees with the sentiment. It’s a beautiful formula and consistency, and I love using it as my cleanser in the morning, and my water-based cleanser at night after using my oil-based cleanser.vIt’s antibacterial and obviously good at cleansing, which makes it a great cleanser for your beauty sponges and brushes!I’m on bottle numero two or three of this awesome cleanser, and will have it incorporated into my routine somehow for the foreseeable future.
Michelle c.
La Mirada
I remember seeing this on Jolse's recommended list and I needed to buy a new cleanser so I thought I might give it a try. I'm SUPER glad I bought this and introduced me to the COSRX bandwagon.

This cleanser is really gentle and doesn't try my skin. All the previous cleansers I've used (Innisfree, Mario Badescu, Nature Republic, etc) all made my skin super tight and irritated. It may be because of sodium lauryl sulfate which is responsible for making the cleanser foamy but it's known to irritate sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin but even SLS was too much for me. It is very runny so a little goes a long way for this product. The only negative of this cleanser is that it smells strong like some kind of Chinese medicine. But everything else is great about this cleanser. It's gentle, makes your skin feel squeaky clean and soft, and it's expensive! Definitely going to buy this again~
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
This is my favorite cleanser ever. The first time I used it, my face felt very dry, and I still don’t know why. I use this every single morning, and although it does feel like it balances the skin, I would never call it drying. I love this cleanser so much. I started using it when my skin was particularly stressed out (hormonal break out, allergic reactions) and it calmed and cleared my skin. I used to break out LIKE CRAZY every month around that special time. I really don’t break out anymore and I really think it’s because of this. My skin is Uber sensitive and I’ve never had a single problem except for the dryness the first time. I will buy this over and over and over again. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!! Especially if you have sensitive, easily irritated skin. I’m dry, but I would be wary if you’re ridiculously dry because this probably won’t help.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
This is one of the better facial gel cleansers that I’ve ever used for acne. It’s super gentle, cleans guck off my face well, it doesn’t dry out my skin, and it also doesn’t cause irritation or further break outs. I can definitely tell the difference on mornings when I don’t use it as opposed to when I do not use it. This is now my morning go to cleanser but the only thing that I don’t like about using it is that when I travel with it irregardless of how tight I close it for some reason it explodes through the small crease in the twist cap in flight or even on the road travel. Other than that minor irritation it’s perfect if you suffer from acne breakouts.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I had ordered this product and was so nervous to use it because the cleanser that I use now works wonders, but I figured I would try it because I am looking for a more natural cleanser. So, I only used this in the morning my face felt fine the first to times I used after that my face was feeling very very dry almost like how your skin feels if you get a bad sunburn. Then next thing you know I start to break out...I went and looked at reviews and everyone seems to love it but the one thing is that everyone said they would recommend it for oily skin, that’s when things made sense I don’t have oily skin at all. I went back to using my other cleanser and my breakout went away. I definitely recommend this to someone who has oily skin and possibly acne prone skin because this cleanser does contain tea tree oil which is great for acne.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This didn’t do much for me either way. It didn’t make my skin feel exceptionally clean or soft,but didn’t dry it out badly or cause a breakout either.
I just feel like it’s a little “blah”.
It was recommended by a Sokoglam customer service rep who I told I liked Glossier Milky Jelly-she said this was a cheaper alternative with about the same PH. It smells medicinal,sort of like tea tree oil,and is a clear gel that foams up on contact.
I have actually passed this on to my fiancé,who is slightly oily,and he loves it.
I think it’s a little drying,honestly. Or stripping. Something about it is harsh.
I personally wouldn’t recommend it, so far it’s the only CosRx product I tried that I haven’t loved.
I got this for 10$ on Sokoglam.com.
Jordan C.
I love love love this cleanser to the point I specially order it because I can’t find it in stores near me. It’s not overly stripping and my face doesn’t hurt or feel extremely tight after using it - which is huge because I have oily/ combo skin and it’s super easy to strip it. I use it 2x a day and it does a great job of keeping my face fresh and takes off my makeup, which is fantastic. It does have a veryyyy herbally scent; it’s borderline medicinal, but it’s not bad medicinal. It’s very pleasant and refreshing. I’ve been using this product for about a year and I do highly suggest it. It costs me around $10-11/bottle which isn’t bad considering I get 3-5 months out of it. I love it! Cosrx is a fantastic brand.
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
Who uses this cleanser in the evening? Is there any effect?
Rachel B.
My skin is super sensitive and I have been trying to find a gentle cleanser that I can use during the day. I don't like my skin to feel dried out or stripped. Would anyone recommend this product for my situation? If so where did you purchase it?
Cha G.
I’ve been wanting to try this product. I Unfortunately I can’t find it in our local stores, only in amazon.ca. Anyone know where I can buy this in Toronto?
Jessie S.
Greenville
Thinking of trying this when my current cleanser runs out.  I have combo, sometimes sensitive, skin.  Did anyone have any problems with breakouts or irritation after using this?
rebecca j.
East Nashville
I need help with my skin care routine. Recently, I have had really painful acne on my cheeks & jawline. My biggest concern has been aging, texture & sun damage. I’ve been double cleansing with Botanic Farm cleaning sherbert (k beauty) & COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, only toning with Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner with Aloe Vera 12 oz - Pack of 3 when I don’t use the CosRx, next is my favorite SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. I then use COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid & spot treat with The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution. I did use Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence, but just ran out so have been mixing COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence with Stratia Liquid Gold as a moisturizer. During the winter, I also useFIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream when i need extra moisture. The acne stuff has been throwing me off & is PAINFUL- what am i doing wrong? or is it just hormonal? any help appreciated!!

back