BY COSRX #49 in Facial Cleansers

• Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
    For AM time & sensitive skin

Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser

pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture
Gel type : smooth and skin friendly

WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
pH4: acidic 5-6 : natural range, most ideal skin, neutral 7-8 : acne skin 9 : atropic skin , alkali
Skin is mildly acidic !
Oily skin’s pH is lower Dry, sensitive skin’s pH is higher
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night!
Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.

Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress ( Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Skin feels stretched and dry after wash ( It feels too harsh !)
3. Become super dry in the afternoon (I’m so water-less..)
4. Flaky and visibly dry skin (It’s almost like dead leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic ( Which cleanser should I use after the therapy? )
6. Feel uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)

• Who uses this cleanser in the evening? Is there any effect?9 Answers
  • My skin is super sensitive and I have been trying to find a gentl...5 Answers
  • Thinking of trying this when my current cleanser runs out.  I hav...3 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I have combination to oily skin, sensitive and it’s also acne prone but this product seems to work well with it! I love the brand cosrx already knew it was going to be good. I bought it on Amazon for about $8 which is such a good price for such skincare! I actually use this product primarily at night and i’ll wet my skin a little then rub the gel between my fingers a bit and apply onto my face then add a little water on my hands and rub some more which creates a slight foaming effect. Most cleansers that foam up tend to really dry my skin and strip away it’s natural oils but this one doesn’t. It does have a tea tree scent that i’m used to so it doesn’t bother me but to some it could be too strong. Honestly, this tube could probably last me 6months- a year since I switch between cleansers depending on how my skin is feeling but overall, I enjoy this inexpensive cleanser and completely trust the CosRx brand :-)
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
This cleanser is said to have between pH 5.0 to 6.0 which is considered mild and gentle enough for all skin types. Many of the ingredients contain natural BHA for gentle exfoliating and the due to the gel texture of the cleanser it’s considered low irritation. This cleanser comes in 150 ml (5 oz) and has a slight tea tree scent mixed with other herbal scents. The scent is very noticeable, just to keep that in mind if you don’t want something with a fragrance.

Recommended use is, in the morning to gently massage it into wet skin and rinse off thoroughly with tepid water; use during the day/night time is  after a first wash with regular cleanser, work this cleanser into a lather and gently massage into wet skin and again rinse well with tepid water. After using, this cleanser is extremely gentle and despite the strong scent my skin did not react badly. This did not strip my skin of moisture or cause any reactions. My skin felt smooth and soft after rinsing it off and my skin also felt very clean without feeling any irritation. I got used to the scent over time, but if you don’t like the scent of tea tree then steer clear of this one. This cleanser does indeed get rid of makeup but I wouldn’t use this solely to get rid of makeup, it’s better to use a point cleanser of some sort. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a gentle, extremely mild cleanser for really any skin type.
What I like: so gentle and completely non-stripping. The scent wasn’t horrible and the ingredients are really great. This really does a great job of cleansing your skin without that squeaky-clean feeling or any sort of irritation. I love that it’s pH is so low and I really did feel a difference with this cleanser. It does a good job of cleansing makeup residue off the skin and it’s also not too expensive. What I don’t like: I think it would’ve been nicer to make this fragrance free so that anyone could use this.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I absolutely love this cleanser Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser . It's light, refreshing, wakes my skin up, and doesn't leave it tight/dry. It can be used day and/or night, but I do typically use it in the morning and only nights where I didn't have on much make-up. The light tea tree oil scent doesn't bother or irritate my skin at all which is a huge A+ for me. It's a natural smell and beneficial ingredient which adds to its list of pros. I really don't have any negatives toward this cleanser whatsoever. And look at the price tag! You really can't beat a great COSRX product.
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
This is my favorite cleanser ever. The first time I used it, my face felt very dry, and I still don’t know why. I use this every single morning, and although it does feel like it balances the skin, I would never call it drying. I love this cleanser so much. I started using it when my skin was particularly stressed out (hormonal break out, allergic reactions) and it calmed and cleared my skin. I used to break out LIKE CRAZY every month around that special time. I really don’t break out anymore and I really think it’s because of this. My skin is Uber sensitive and I’ve never had a single problem except for the dryness the first time. I will buy this over and over and over again. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!! Especially if you have sensitive, easily irritated skin. I’m dry, but I would be wary if you’re ridiculously dry because this probably won’t help.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I'm loving Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser . It is very gentle on my combo, sometimes sensitive skin. It works great for really cleansing the face and getting rid of dirt and oil without drying out the face. It is very herbally, smells very strongly of tea tree oil, which I like, but some people may not. You only need to use a little bit, maybe a dime or nickel sized amount. It will not foam up as much as other cleansers, but it foams up enough to feel like it is cleansing well. I have not felt any dryness or irritation so far, and have not had any breakouts since using starting to use it. I love it and recommend you give it a try. At such a great price, I will continue to purchase it!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This didn’t do much for me either way. It didn’t make my skin feel exceptionally clean or soft,but didn’t dry it out badly or cause a breakout either.
I just feel like it’s a little “blah”.
It was recommended by a Sokoglam customer service rep who I told I liked Glossier Milky Jelly-she said this was a cheaper alternative with about the same PH. It smells medicinal,sort of like tea tree oil,and is a clear gel that foams up on contact.
I have actually passed this on to my fiancé,who is slightly oily,and he loves it.
I think it’s a little drying,honestly. Or stripping. Something about it is harsh.
I personally wouldn’t recommend it, so far it’s the only CosRx product I tried that I haven’t loved.
I got this for 10$ on Sokoglam.com.
Tony C.
Skin Type: Oily/Acne Prone

My holy grail cleanser. I know I cannot live without this product. It has made such a huge difference in my skincare routine.

This cleanser doesn't foam up like your typical foaming cleansers, which is actually a good thing for your skin. The low pH of this cleanser doesn't make my skin feel alkaline(the squeaky clean feeling), which is what you don't want your skin to feel like as it can damage the surface of your skin.

The tea tree smell may be off putting to some people, so I highly recommend taking that into consideration as tea tree oil is in the ingredients list. I personally haven't had any issues regarding the smell.

I'm currently on my 5th bottle, and I will continue to repurchase this!
Hazel E.
Bay Area, CA
[skin profile
combination (oilier during warmer months), dehydrated with large pores and blackheads in my t-zone, environmentally sensitive, 29 year old skin.

i've always double cleansed since learning about it 5 years ago, even before going to esthetics school. thank you internet!

purchased on amazon on march 31st of this year. wanted to try out the k-skincare method since a lot of products are inexpensive, effective and read a lot of reviews about this product.

lasted me a good 7 months. used it in the morning and night.

it had a mild lemony-tea tree scent. if it we're stronger than that, i would've tossed it out within a few days as my nose is too sensitive and certain scents/overly scents products would make me feel sick.

was better for the warmer months as it didn't leave my skin overly dry. as the weather cooled down, i felt that it left my skin feeling a bit tight and had to layer up on toner and extra moisturizer to rehydrate.

it didn't do much for my skin nor irritate my skin and cause any breakouts so was thankful for that. overall, i think this cleanser for a great price but is better for those who are more oily/acne prone.

i'm trying a different cleanser now Pyunkang Yul - Cleansing Foam 180ml 180ml (purchased from OHLOLLY) and just ordered second one (SRB Enzyme Powder Wash from amazon). figured i could use a morning and night cleanser and see what works for me.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love love love this cleanser. I use it every Morning! I have combo skin and after using this for a few months I definitely see improvements with hormonal acne, and just general improvement overall. This does not give you that 'stripped' feeling like other cleansers. It leaves your skin soft and clean feeling. It's made to maintain your skins optimal pH level so your skin should not feel stressed after using this! I 100% recommend!

This is also at a great price point $9-$11 and is available on amazon which is always a win!
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
I’ve tested and tried a lot of cleansers in the last 2 years and this one is by far my favorite. Extremely gentle on the skin. Doesn’t leave it feeling tight. Has tea tree oil in it to help with acne. I have oily skin and I have noticed this helping with my sebum production. If you don’t like the smell of tea tree I wouldn’t recommended this. Has a very strong smell to it. Awesome product and will continue to purchase!
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
Who uses this cleanser in the evening? Is there any effect?
Rachel B.
My skin is super sensitive and I have been trying to find a gentle cleanser that I can use during the day. I don't like my skin to feel dried out or stripped. Would anyone recommend this product for my situation? If so where did you purchase it?
Jessie S.
Greenville
Thinking of trying this when my current cleanser runs out.  I have combo, sometimes sensitive, skin.  Did anyone have any problems with breakouts or irritation after using this?
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
how does this work for oily skin?
Andrea A.
Delran
I really want to try this product is it good for oil and acne prone skin? Right now I'm suffering from cystic acne