suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I recently purchased this at the mall and I’ve become obsessed with the brand. This moisturizer is so hydrating and feels so soft on the face. It imparts a nice little hydrated glow that I love. It’s does great under makeup. It doesn’t pill. I honestly can’t believe how affordable it is. Like some face creams at the drugstore cost more than this but this is way better. Highly recommend! Love it!

Product reviewed: Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream 100ml 100ml

this is a CRIMINALLY underrated moisturizer for dry skin and the winter months. everyone talks about the snail mucin moisturizer, but this baby right here is the real star of the show. i have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and i’m never using anything else during the winter. this moisturizer has the thickness of a cream but the texture and application of a gel. it glides on smoothly, and a little goes a very long way. listen, when i tell you this will give you the most hydrated skin of your LIFE, i’m not joking. all-day (or night) hydration and moisturization with no stinging, pilling, or pore-clogging. literally the ONLY drawback is that it’s a bit too much for me during the summer, but i live in a very humid area, so climate plays a role. if you have dry skin, do yourself the biggest favor of your life and BUY THIS ALREADY.

Product reviewed: Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream 100ml 100ml

It is really hydrating and works well for my sensitive skin. I do find that you only need a thin layer. If I apply too much it is too rich for my skin. But apply a thin layer and it works wonders! Makes my skin really supple