BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOSRX
Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream

COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream

Formulated with high concentrated of Hippophae Rhamnoides Water and hyaluronic acid, Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream helps to moisturize and nourish your skin deeply.

This intensely hydrating cream boosts moisture content in your skin and seals it inside, protecting your skin from further loss of hydration while balancing your skin’s water and oil content. This is perfect to pile on the moisture in your skin care routine without feeling like you’re wearing a heavy cream on your face. It’s excellent for dry to normal skin types. For best results, use together with Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence.

HOW TO USE:

After Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence, gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Tap the area where the cream was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along the skin texture.

INGREDIENTS:

Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Sodium Hyaluronate 3,000ppm

Has anyone tried the new COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream? Would you consider it worth the money and does it contain ceramides? Thanks in advance!
Did anyone have a problem with getting bumps(not acne) after using this product? Trying to narrow it down and see if it was this that made my skin get messed up.
Is this comedogenic? I've seen some other reviews say that even though they used a tiny bit, it clogged their pores and broke them out badly.
Start your review of COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey L.
Urbana, IL
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Kelsey L.
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Kelsey L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly didn’t expect to like this moisturizer as much as I did. I’ve been using cosrx products for years now and their snail mucin line has been such a holy grail in my skincare routine. With it now being winter, I figured I try a new moisturizer since my skin tends to get super dry and flaky around this tune of year. This product does not disappoint...the texture of this cream is amazing and it leaves my skin super dewy and hydrated. This product is not scented and has very mild ingredients that work well with my incredibly sensitive skin. A little also goes along way as I have been using this cream for a month now and I’ve barely noticed a dent. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Courtney H.
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream is a moisturizer that is designed to deliver moisture deep into your skin and seal it inside protecting skin from further water loss while balancing your skin’s water and oil content. Best for for dry and dehydrated skin, providing lasting hydration, softer skin and suppleness. Key Ingredients: - Sodium Hyaluronate moisturizes depleted skin deeply & helps reduce the appearance of fine lines - Hippophae Rhamnoides has potent cell-regenerating, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties - Butylene Glycol increases moisture retention The texture is a silky scream that is very rich and thick. The container is a good size and it does last quite awhile since a little goes a long way. There is no scent which is always a plus. It spreads easily and absorbs rather quickly. I strictly use this on my cheeks as it is to thick for my oily parts. It hydrates my skin extremely well and calms my skin when my mild rosacea peaks. My skin feels softer and looks more supple after use. This is a great moisturizer for those with extremely dry or dehydrated skin and winter months. PROS: - Free of parabens, alcohol, sulfates, phthalates - Doesn’t irritate my skin - No scent - Absorbs rather quickly - Deeply Hydrates my dry cheeks - Leaves skin feeling soft - Skin appears more supple - Gives you a subtle dewy glow CONS: - Does leave a slight stickiness behind - To heavy for summer months so I only use at night
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream. It’s thick and rich, but not greasy. I pair it with the Essence and it moisturizes my skin so well. Highly recommend it for dry skin. Goes well under makeup. Not messy.
Dawn F.
Red Bluff, CA
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Dawn F.
Once fully absorbed, it gives a smooth finish and dewy finish. By dewy I mean the light glow that u can get from the skincare products. For something more moisturizing one might need other products. It is not quite heavy at all and it is good to be used in hot summer too for dry to normal skin types. For combination skin like mine, I would suggest using it at night only during summer. In winter, I would suggest it as a second last step at both day and night.
Darcy H.
Lawton, MI
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Darcy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried this the past week and it helped my skin considerably. I purchased this from ulta at a decent price for the amount that I received. You don’t need much to work it in.
tara A.
Alliance, OH
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is already started cleaning up my skin in two days! This is the best I found.
Katelyn L.
Nashville, TN
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Katelyn L.
This is my favorite "drug store" facial moisturizer on the market right now because you get 100 ml/3.3oz for $15 and it lasts months. I use this every day at least twice a day, sometimes more. It really hydrates my skin and I like looking a bit wet so I don't mind that it doesn't sink in immediately.
Chris J.
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Chris J.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
A great thick hydrating cream. I use this in the winter time when my skin is especially dry. My face always feels hydrated the next morning.
Jared B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite moisturizer to use at night, or whenever I have a break out, I can count on this product to not irritate anything further. I love the slippery texture, a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this product.
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
This Hyaluronic cream from Cosrx is really good! Gives you a deep down moisture boost! Your skin will be looking and feeling 10 yrs younger while your using it! Leaves you very moisturized, silky , soft and supple! I liked it so much , I got the complete set! Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
il y a 9 mois
Sheri P. il y a 9 mois
I look forward to seeing the answers you get!
Heather H.
il y a 2 ans
Emily A. il y a un an
The PTR water drench is lighter, more of a water cream whereas the cosrx is much heavier and good for nighttime.