COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY COSRX

Formulated with high concentrated of Hippophae Rhamnoides Water and hyaluronic acid, Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream helps to moisturize and nourish your skin deeply.

This intensely hydrating cream boosts moisture content in your skin and seals it inside, protecting your skin from further loss of hydration while balancing your skin’s water and oil content. This is perfect to pile on the moisture in your skin care routine without feeling like you’re wearing a heavy cream on your face. It’s excellent for dry to normal skin types. For best results, use together with Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence.

HOW TO USE:

After Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence, gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Tap the area where the cream was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along the skin texture.

INGREDIENTS:

Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Sodium Hyaluronate 3,000ppm

Buy on YesStyl...*
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
This is one of the best moisturizers I’ve ever used. During the winter time my skin gets so dry and this was the only moisturizer that made me not feel like my skin wasn’t cracking. It doesn’t have any scent and the texture is very thick almost like Elmer’s glue. At first it doesn’t feel as though it’s going to absorb into your skin but it does after a while. A little goes a long way and I notice that when I wear it overnight my skin glows in the morning. I’ve also read that hyaluronic acid is awesome for anti aging so I’m glad that I’ve got that going too. This is a great Cosrx moisturizer and it doesn’t break me out or cause any irritations.
Masking F.
I like this cream and the brightening affect it has. My skin is ALMOST a little too dry for it in the winter months. I think this is a great brightening cream for combo and oil skin and would be great for dryer skin in the hotter summer months!
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
This hydrolaronic acid moisturizer is great. A little goes a long way. I put this on my entire face including under eyes. Leaves my skin feeling and lookng soft and helps with small wrinkles arpund eyes.
Jennifer C.
Whenever my skin is in need of moisture, I apply a generous amount usually after a sheet mask or serum at night. When I wake up, my skin is plumper and in much better condition than the night before.
Nancy B.
union city, ca
This sealed the deal for my love of CosRX products. Very gentle and hydrating. I feel like it makes my skin youthful and dewy. Down side is it takes forever to dry. A little goes a long way
Emma S.
Brooklyn
I love this cream for when I’m super dry! It is so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so good. I have purchased at soko glam before. However I would only recommend this for night use since It can take a bt to absorb and also I’ve found it to ball up under make up(unless it’s mixed with foundation). I also don’t love the application since I’ve found It to be a bit messy with the spatula and the texture of the cream but I still love it anyway :)
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Nice hydrating facial mask and i like the way it works and feel on my skin and how it make my skin soft
Yamy R.
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia
Pero me encantaria hacer una reseña respecto a este producto por favor tomen me en cuenta gracias
Lisbeth V.
Giiirlsss this product is pure magic, maybe not the most affordable price but absolutely a good quality