BY COSRX

Brand from South Korea: COSRX see more...

Thel G.
Greensboro, NC
Super skin smoothing. This serum provides moisture and has improved my overall skin texture. I use primarily at night as the step before my moisturizer. It doesn't feel heavy and I could see a difference after the initial use. I did experience some skin sensitivity from the sun.
Jamie C.
I like this moisturizer but it does leave a slightly sticky feeling at first. You have to let the moisturizer sink into your skin before it feels normal. I only use this at night because it feels a bit heavy and I don't like that feeling during the day.
lily p.
Can't really tell the difference but I have been using this for over 4 months. I haven't broke out much since using this but it was not as hydrating as I needed it to be for my dry skin.
Cristina A.
Madrid
Hidrata en profundidad y de forma efectiva y deja una sensación de ligereza en mi piel. No deja sensación de pesadez en la piel y la hidratación aguanta durante horas
Pinya L.
Richmond
Surprisingly this is one of cosrx's products that are not as hyped but works extremely well.  Hydrates my skin and a little goes a long way
Jasmeen B.
kamloops
Still learning how to use. Has helped in reducing the appearance of blackheads. Thought it would work faster but is working slowly
Lisbeth V.
This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended!