BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOSRX
Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence

COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence

Formulated with high concentration of hyaluronic acid, Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence helps to moisturize and nourish your skin deeply.

Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence is a concentrated hydrating essence. Daily essence provides nourishment and hydration to deep skin layers. Contains high purity of natural hydrating Sodium Hyaluronate(hyaluronic acid), skin is softer and moisturized, leaving bumpy and dry skin silky smooth. It’s excellent for dry to normal skin types. For best results, use together with Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount on your entire face. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption, and then go forth with your moisturizers.

INGREDIENTS:

Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Sodium Hyaluronate 4,000ppm

Does anyone really avoid putting this around their eye and mouth area? I don’t understand why the label says that. Help, please? 😟
How is this product different from their snail essence ?
Which is more hydrating this one or hyaluronic acid essence?
Start your review of COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time trying this brand. I chose this because I have very dry skin. I’ve never felt this way before, but my skin feels so hydrated like cool water is running down my face. It comes on like a light gel. There is no scent and it pairs well with a moisturizer.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Courtney H.
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence is a oil free gel treatment that restores healthy hydration levels to the skin, retains moisture in the skin, calms irritated and sensitive skin, and creates plumper, smoother skin. Key Ingredients: - Sodium Hyaluronate is a form of hyaluronic acid that deeply moisturizes depleted skin - Hippophae Rhamnoides Water has potent cell-regenerating, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties - Butylene Glycol increases moisture retention Texture is thin, runny, and gel like. It does have a slight stickiness to it and has no scent. It absorbs rather quickly into the skin leaving my skin feeling that extra punch of hydration it needed. Skin was left feeling soft and more supple. Over time I began to see some brightness to the skin and the smoothness to some fine lines. I would recommend to anyone with dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. PROS: - Free of parabens, alcohol, sulfates, phthalates - Didn’t irritate my skin - Absorbed well - Gave skin an extra punch of hydration - Did not leave skin feeling oily or greasy - Helped smooth fine lines around mouth & eyes - Left skin feeling smooth & soft CONS: - Leaves a slight stickiness behind
Jessica A.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so awesome if you have dry skin! This week my skin was really irritated after trying another toner and essence. I used this essence with a Rose toner, and my skin feels so hydrated!! I have really dry skin, and I immediately noticed the hydration! I love K beauty products!!
Scarlet T.
Newnan, GA
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Scarlet T.
Hyaluronic acid is always an amazing thing to add to your skin care routine. I love this one because of the way my face feels afterward. It may sting a little after washing your face but I haven’t had any other problems. I also love to add it to my vitamin c face product to help ease the harshness of the Vitamin C product. COSRX is very affordable. The packaging is extremely aesthetically pleasing as well. COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence
Mellie M.
Stamford, CT
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Mellie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me just say, this was so weird to try lol! Just the thought of snail mucin threw me so off, however I took one for the team & tried it! This product was recently on sale at Ulta Beauty (50% off to exact). It arrived, & last night was the first night I tried it. I knew it wouldn’t be like other essences’ that are more liquid like, based on consistency/texture. It comes in a pump form, so it’s definitely not like my usual essence. I pumped 2 drops into my hands & rubbed my hands together. It definitely has that “mucus” like feel (which again, threw me off for a loop) but applying the product wasn’t so bad. It dries down quickly, but it has a sticky finish, which I love because then my serums would adhere to something. I have dry skin & my skin felt very moisturized after applying this product :D
Nataliia N.
Chicago
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Nataliia N.
I have really dry and sensitive skin and have always used some type of product with hyaluronic acid in my skincare routine. This product is good enuff, but not perfect.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Cesar G.
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence Cosrx will always be my favorite for essences. I really enjoy the snail version and this one just as much. Very hydrating. Not super thick as the snail one so sinks in nicely. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever.
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Wonderful hydrating product. I have liked everything that I have tried from this brand. Packaging is qell made and works well. This one days leqve skin just a tad sticky, but not to thw point that it is annoying and it does eventually dry down.
Carolina H.
Manassas, VA
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence uploaded by Carolina H.
I love this stuff! Works well with my other skin care items. Works well with my dry skin as well! Especially on those days where I’m feeling extra dry.
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
It’s a great essence. My daughter recommended this product. It come in a slim bottle and it’s pump gives you the right amount for your face. A little goes a long way. It doesn’t feel sticky. I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...