BY COSRX

Brand from South Korea: COSRX see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Srin Y.
I've only used this mask twice now, but both times after I wake up the next morning I've noticed my acne scars are faded! When you apply, it dries down and feels pretty tight but when you rinse, it doesn't quite feel like you ever get it fully rinsed off. This bothered me at first but when you focus on how moisturizing it leaves your skin, it's all worth it!
Kortney G.
VIRGINIA BCH, VA
This world very well. It is a dupe for SK-II which is super expensive. It faded dark spots on my face. It does have an odd smell that takes some getting used to. I use it as the third step in my skincare routine. I have bought this over and over again.
Jenna S.
I do feel like this has really moisturized my face and kept it baby smooth. I have acne prone skin and I haven’t broken out with this toner. I would continue to purchase for sure.
Sofya G.
This is supposed to be a dupe for sk II which I have not tried. That said this toner is really nice it has a boost of moisture to the skin and it feels really refreshing.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
When you’re starting to immerse yourself into kbeauty this brand is one to get familiar with. It’s a great value and the products are easy to understand and use. I actually have several different products from this brand and my Korean friends only have good things to say about it.
Susanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Didn't really notice any benefits from this product but might be because i haven't been using it consistently. Will continue to try it and see how I like it. It's also a spray bottle so it's an awkward application
Lisa G.
This tonic or toner is very refreshing and it is supposed to help soften skin and make pores appear smaller....like the scent and feel like it's a great tonor for acne prone skin, no adverse reaction
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and Amazon usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
Love this. It adds a nice moisturize to my skin, my oily husband loves this also. This is a great product and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Highly recommend to anyone with dehyrated skin.
Telly L.
This is my holy grail serum. Over time, it evens out my skintone and lightens my smaller freckles. It also is a nice hydrating layer to add into any routine. It has virtually no scent and absorbs beautifully.