BY COSRX

Brand from South Korea: COSRX see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
My favorite toner! Cleans and refreshes without leaving a sticky residue. And it's alcohol free! My skin feels healthy and clean with its regular use. There's no horrible smells.
Sofya G.
This is supposed to be a dupe for sk II which I have not tried. That said this toner is really nice it has a boost of moisture to the skin and it feels really refreshing.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
When you’re starting to immerse yourself into kbeauty this brand is one to get familiar with. It’s a great value and the products are easy to understand and use. I actually have several different products from this brand and my Korean friends only have good things to say about it.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Kelley N.
I really enjoyed this toner. It’s not as harsh as the American brands. It refreshes me every morning and night. I really feel like this has been one of the key products that have kept my face balanced.
Jules E.
The ONE Cosrx product that I didn’t care for. I didn’t see any difference in my face and was disappointed. Cosrx is usually such an amazing brand, so this product was a disappointing surprise.
Samantha F.
Saint Thomas, PA
I really, really wanted to love this toner. Unfortunately, it caused my skin to break out with comedones. That said, I also know that all skin is different and my personal experience could be very different compared to someone else's. I decided to give the product three stars despite my negative experience because I did notice in the time that I used it that beneath the breakouts, my skin felt both softer and better moisturized than it did before I started using this product. My skin doesn't always soak up my other products very well, and this seemed to be a game changer.
The toner itself soaked in easily, which was great! I'm now using the  Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml   instead, which is not a perfect product either, but which has worked well for me.
Safa K.
Columbus, GA
Very nice toner and isn’t drying unlike most American brand toners I’ve used. And smells nice
Heather L.
This was great to use it balanced out the pH of my skin and helped keep my blackheads at bay. Although I would prefer that this came in a regular bottle so that I can pour it out rather than spray it on - feel like I am wasting product.
Louisa H.
This product does not sting my sensitive skin and lasts a long time! I find my serums and moisturisers absorb easily after this is applied.