BY COSRX

Formulated with 95% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, this essence helps nourish and hydrate the skin, and over time making it appear more radiant and clear. This essence works to tone up, clear and refresh your uneven skin while nourishing and hydrating. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate ingredient also helps to naturally slow aging. If you have dry, rough, or uneven patches, your skin will be smooth, soft and glowing over with skin enhancing ingredients.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount on your entire face. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption, and then go forth with your moisturizers.

INGREDIENTS:

Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Panthenol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 95.4%
  • Niacinamide 2%
  • Adenosine 0.04%

• My skin had always had red time, not roscea but just red....3 Answers
  • Is this similar to bleaching gels that Asian girls use to...2 Answers
  • Does this helping with lightening dark spots? What is act...2 Answers
Jessica C.
I originally picked up cosrx Galactomyces (aka Galactic Mice) for mositurizing and a touch of brightening. After missha's original FTE formulation I've more or less been trying to match results to that HG formula. Surprise! All that fermented goodness really did live up to FTE. It is thicker than the watery FTE but I found it sank in quickly and helped the subsequent layers in my routine sink in better too. I'm actually wildly impressed with Galactic Mice, even as a fan of cosrx-- so far everything I've tried from them has worked for me (and that price point 🤗). This is definitely a repurchase for me in the future.
Adriana V.
I have purchased this essence several times now. I will probably keep purchasing it unless they discontinue it. I have somewhat sensitive, acne-prone skin with melasma (brown hyperpigmentation from sun exposure) and PIH. I use this as a first essence, so I apply it either to bare, just cleansed skin, or after I have applied vitamin C serum/BHA/AHA/tretinoin. This does not irritate my skin at all, and provides a nice first layer of hydration for my skin. In the months I have been using it, it has calmed down some of my redness and PIH. Unfortunately, it has not helped make much of a dent in my melasma, which is notoriously difficult to treat. It has a nice texture, like a runny gel. I use three whole pumps for my face and neck once in the morning, and once in the evening. As part of a skincare regimen, this can definitely help reduce post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by prior acne, and I have found it helps me get the "glow" so often discussed in skincare circles. It is also an excellent value - one bottle lasts me 3 to 4 months of twice daily usage.
Rida H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yes! This is a very good and functional essence. It's not out of this world but it does it's job pretty well and it feels nice to use too. Have actually noticed a slightly more even skin tone since I started using this as well.
Rose D.
Initially, I did not see much a difference in my skin when using this essence. However, I have noticed my skin getting much softer over time! While I still have not seen a significant brightening effect, I do like the extra layer of hydration that this product offers.
Laura S.
York PA
Love this brand. Very high concentration of ferment makes it a solid dupe for higher end SK-II essence. I have other products to treat my dark spots so I don’t really use it for that but I keep this in my rotation to get that chok chok glow. Would recommend giving this a shot as it is gentle on my sensitive skin and lasts for quite some time even with twice daily usage.
Alexandra P.
Out of all the first treatment essences I like this one the most. It is reasonably priced and has excellent packaging. I cannot smell any sort of fermented smell to this product, which is slightly disappointing. But I feel as if I have actually gotten results.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
a nice serum that adds a nice amount of hydration. makes my skin softer and helps reduce redness. only complaint is that i can’t really use it before going out, because when used with other products it tends to make them pill. great for nighttime use though!
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I love this essence. Its very hydrating. Just dont use with vitamin c as one of the ingredients in this will cancel out the vitamin c. For that reason, i prefer to use this at night. Every cosrx product I have tried, i have loved. Highly recommend.
Sarah L.
Augusta, ME
I got this because someone said it was a good dupe for the SK II. I don’t know how true that is, but I like it ok. I use it every day after my toner. My only small complaint is it’s a little sticky and I definitely feel like I have to wash my hands after I use it.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am in my 20s with oily, acne prone skin. I love this product. It visibly reduces the redness in my complexion immediately. It has a thin watery texture and is easy to spread. The price is very reasonable.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
My skin had always had red time, not roscea but just red. Would this help reduce that? Or other products to recommend
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this similar to bleaching gels that Asian girls use to lighten their skin tone? What is the primary use?
LaStacia S.
Do you use this as a spot treatment or all over?
Laura O.
Temecula, CA
Does this helping with lightening dark spots? What is active ingredient?
Deniz E.
Ankara
Is this product good for acne prone oily and sensitive skin? Anyone?