BY COSRX

Formulated with 95% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, this essence helps nourish and hydrate the skin, and over time making it appear more radiant and clear. This essence works to tone up, clear and refresh your uneven skin while nourishing and hydrating. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate ingredient also helps to naturally slow aging. If you have dry, rough, or uneven patches, your skin will be smooth, soft and glowing over with skin enhancing ingredients.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount on your entire face. Gently pat using fingertips to aid absorption, and then go forth with your moisturizers.

INGREDIENTS:

Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Panthenol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 95.4%
  • Niacinamide 2%
  • Adenosine 0.04%

Jessica C.
I originally picked up cosrx Galactomyces (aka Galactic Mice) for mositurizing and a touch of brightening. After missha's original FTE formulation I've more or less been trying to match results to that HG formula. Surprise! All that fermented goodness really did live up to FTE. It is thicker than the watery FTE but I found it sank in quickly and helped the subsequent layers in my routine sink in better too. I'm actually wildly impressed with Galactic Mice, even as a fan of cosrx-- so far everything I've tried from them has worked for me (and that price point 🤗). This is definitely a repurchase for me in the future.
Shahrazad S.
Raleigh
This is a stellar product al around. I am a dark skin African American female and I suffer from acne, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. This product was the first ever essence I used and I used it twice every day for a long time! I still use it now (I just alternate with other essences from other Korean beauty brands!). This product changed the texture of my skin and it turned the way I look at moisturizing upside down. I used to think it was all about how much water you drank! Reading Korean beauty blogs taught me it is much more complex than that. At any rate, this product made my akin soft for the first time in like 10 years. It has improved the brightness and the ph balance. It’s not dry and dull anymore. My skin has gone back to producing its own natural oils which has slowed down the growth of fine lines under my eyes. Finally, it helps acne heal faster and even works to prevent scars from being so dark. It also reduces the inflammation my skin has had over the past five years on my cheekbone!! I love this cosrx product.
Rida H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yes! This is a very good and functional essence. It's not out of this world but it does it's job pretty well and it feels nice to use too. Have actually noticed a slightly more even skin tone since I started using this as well.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
So I read that this is a dupe for sk-ii but it has hyaluronic acid in it and I find it is very thick and almost leaves a film over your skin and I get this a lot for some reason with most high content hyaluronic products. I don’t know if this is just my skin that reacts this way or other do to however it doesn’t clog or cause breakout like some do so sense it is the closest dupe I can bear it but it’s not my fave for sure.
Laura S.
Manchester, PA
Love this brand. Very high concentration of ferment makes it a solid dupe for higher end SK-II essence. I have other products to treat my dark spots so I don’t really use it for that but I keep this in my rotation to get that chok chok glow. Would recommend giving this a shot as it is gentle on my sensitive skin and lasts for quite some time even with twice daily usage.
Michelle C.
New York , NY
Definitely helped me get that white, clear complexion that most asians go for! It is not drying at all, and at one point in time, I used it everyday on my face for a year. I really enjoy this product and while my skin has a gotten a  lot better that I no longer need this product, definitely consider this product if you are trying to even the complexion of your skin.
Cassie D.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I really disliked this product. Galactomyces are one of those things that will either work wonders for you, or will ravage your skin. This broke me out immediately after 2 days of using it. I stopped using it immediately and my skin improved. It might work for others, but it didn't for me!
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
a nice serum that adds a nice amount of hydration. makes my skin softer and helps reduce redness. only complaint is that i can’t really use it before going out, because when used with other products it tends to make them pill. great for nighttime use though!
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I love this essence. Its very hydrating. Just dont use with vitamin c as one of the ingredients in this will cancel out the vitamin c. For that reason, i prefer to use this at night. Every cosrx product I have tried, i have loved. Highly recommend.
Dai D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an amazing product! I use it right after my cleanse routine. It is a mild hydratant product that works very good under creams! I felt my skin more even and also brighter, specially around my eyes. I’m in my second bottle now! I love this product and I will repurchase for sure!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
My skin had always had red time, not roscea but just red. Would this help reduce that? Or other products to recommend
LaStacia S.
Do you use this as a spot treatment or all over?
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this similar to bleaching gels that Asian girls use to lighten their skin tone? What is the primary use?
Ashley f.