COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch

by COSRX

Clear Fit Master Patch prevents acne from infection and absorbs pus. It is ultra thin, invisible under makeup.
Made of Hydrocolloid, a wound healing material.

HOW TO USE:

1. Use it before applying skincare products.
2. Attach it on clean and dry face.

INGREDIENTS:

Polyurethane Film, Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane

Is there a big difference between these and the original ones?
Is the COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch better than the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch? I have some small blemishes that pop up once in a while, and the second only works about 75% of the time.
Where do you buy these?
Start your review of COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch!
Brooklyn, NY
I like to use these whenever I get a breakout but I also have to go outside for the day. It’s so thin that it goes unnoticeable unless somebody is close in your face. It will suck all the guck from the pimple and after a few hours you can take it off and throw it away or put another on. I find it satisfying to see the patch have pulled out any puss that was inside of the pimple :). It shows that is is doing its job
Auburn, NY
I love these patches. They’re amazing for drawing out all of the gunk that’s stuck in your pores (not helpful for cystic acne unfortunately but their are some from other brands targeted towards them that have micro darts to get deep into them) but these patches stay on like a dream. Keep them on fire a few hours and change them until all the gunk is gone!
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these patches! They go on clear, and are mostly invisible under makeup, so they make me feel more confident about being in public when I have a breakout. They also really make a big difference with the healing time of a recently popped pimple. I will continue to buy these!
Magna, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
These work just as well as the original ones. They are a bit thinner and less noticeable. They work great and suck all the gunk out of your pimple. Would recommend and they’re so affordable.
Love these just like the original patches, as they suck out the rest of the gunk in a pimple that has been popped. Love these especially for wear during the day, as they are flatter and less noticeable that the originals. I can even wear them under makeup with no problem. Although if you’re going to do that, I recommend using a powder foundation instead of liquid. It’s less noticeable and doesn’t collect in the edges of the patch.
Manitou Beach, MI
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch uploaded by Shayla M.
I really like these patches. They're great for day time! They're very thin and almost undetectable. They really reduce the size of pimples/blemishes, even big and angry ones. You can actually see the impurities (like pus) that the patch sucks out/drains when you take the patch off. Very effective. Even on cysts. They work best on lanced/popped blemishes, but still work on those that aren't - it just takes a little longer. I bought these with the other Cosrx patches and they both work equally as well. Only one size patches in this package though. I will rebuy these over and over again! Definitely need to stock up! I highly recommend these patches. Get them! You won't regret it!
Lombard, IL
I got a two pack that included these and the red label one from Amazon. They cost about $6 I believe. I have used both. It says to use the red at night but the black one doesn't say that so I used this during the day. I actually used this on a pimple on my chin and this weird one I got on my back. And it sucked all the nasty out of of both by the end of the day. Kinda gross to see how much dirt and gunk is left on these little patches when you are done but they sure do work. I will continue buying these. I have not used this underneath make up yet so I can't attest to them working under it.
Minneapolis, MN
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch uploaded by Samantha W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love pimple patches. I use them whenever I have a breakout before bed. They help keep my from picking at my pimples and draw out the fluid to make it flat to my face. I love these more than works can express and they are super affordable.
Plano, TX
COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch uploaded by Crystall C.
Refer to the RIGHT picture. This patch is pretty much the daytime version of the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch ! They're both hydrocolloid patches, but this one has 4 less (18 total) and only in one size. However, it is very thin and has the natural coverage, so it's PERFECT to apply underneath makeup for daytime use.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a definite must have for me, I even take it on my trips for those sudden pimples that pop up. I just put it on before bed and it just sucks up the gunk overnight!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pueblo, CO
a year ago
Eva T. • 5 months ago
It is not better at reducing pimples, it's thinner and more unnoticeable, hence will such out less gunk.