BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOSRX
Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner

COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner

This highly concentrated Centella Toner provides relief to irriated, specifically and sensitive stressed-out skin while replenishing lost moisture.

Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner is made of skin friendly plants extracts and calming botanical ingredients to relax and comfort stressed-out skin. This gentle toner contains Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 10% and mineral water from JEJU 82% which effectivly improve skin condition while providing vitamins and minerals. It’s suitable for sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Use as a mist to freshen up throughout the day.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Mineral Water from JEJU 82%
  • Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 10%

Can i apply this product while using BHA or retinol?
WhhAt beneothose this product have I’m want to test it out ?
Does anyone know if Amazon is an authorized retailer? This was recommended to me by my esthetician.
Start your review of COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine R.
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use a face mist in my AM and PM routine. This one is very watery but it has helped my skin because I’m going through a bad purging period and my skin is mad and irritated. It’s calmed down the redness and is great for refreshing throughout the day. I just feel like there’s a lot of water in it.
Christine  L.
Torrance, CA
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner uploaded by Christine  L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is totally unnecessary, but I still like it!! I just wanted a simple toner without any actives to add to my skincare routine. I like to hydrate my face with this stuff right after washing my face and then inbetween every step of my skincare routine to ensure maximum moisture levels. It's literally just water with centella in it, but the centella is definitely calming too. It's also very convenient that it's in a spray bottle. Overall, it's water with an extra boost, and I like it.
Carolyn M.
San Antonio, TX
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner uploaded by Carolyn M.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
This spray toner is a nice little unscented, non-irritating treat for my face. It’s definitely not the most mind blowing toner but a great little hydrating spray that i like to use throughout my routine and during the day to impart more moisture - especially when I’m doing a “wet” skincare routine. The main ingredient in this alcohol free toner is centella - also known by a variety of names, including Brahmi, Asiatic pennywort, tiger grass, cica and gotu kola. It helps with repairing the skin barrier as well as soothing and hydrating skin. It’s a nice little bonus and I would repurchase if on sale but wouldn’t go out of my way to keep on my vanity as I prefer slightly scented or more active toners in my daily routine. #cosrx #koreanskincare #kbeauty #centella #tigergrass
helen D.
Staten Island, NY
I love this toner. It is so gentle and refreshing. Centella calms irritated skin and redness. I also big fan of spray application, no need to waist product on your palms first. It smells pretty neutral amd nice. Very good toner specially for wet skin routine lovers.
Joe S.
Fife, WA
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner uploaded by Joe S.
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner uploaded by Joe S.
I love this product.' I've been using for a while now and it's what I see myself using long-term. It's everything I like in a mist. It's extremely light like water, just as the name says. It has no scent, which I prefer because I do use quite a bit throughout the day. It calms my skin as well from any irritation if I go too hard on the product usage. It's also great during Covid, as I use a tinted spf and while working, I wear a mask all day. This causes the spf to dry out and makes it look like it's peeling skin (it's not)... I use a few sprays of this and it rehydrates it and fixes that issue up! Highly recommend this product to everyone. Wal-Mart has it for $12! That's $5 less than any other site, including Cosrxs'. I buy 2 every time I restock.
Julia  H.
Kenner, LA
Great product. Only change I’d make would be a better fine mist but the product is fab! I use on sensitive or irritated skin and It feels so nice and calming. Have bought multiple times. I use on my sensitive rosacea prone skin and my sensitive skin that is currently going through radiation therapy.
Krystal L.
Georgetown, TX
When I use this, my face feels fresh! No fragrance that I can tell! Love how it helps create a moist layer for my serums. Great value!!
vilma A.
Irmo, SC
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner uploaded by vilma A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using after my regular toner as it’s a soothing toner. I feel like it has helped my skin from becoming angry looking after experimenting within my skincare routine. It feels as if you’re just applying a fine water mist. I also use it to keep my skin wet in between steps to keep a wet routine till the moisturizer stage.
Vicky C.
McAllen, TX
Purchased at: YesStyle
I give it a 3.5 only because I haven’t noticed anything very significant. The spray application is great to refresh during the day but other than that I can’t say much else. Maybe the simplicity is the beauty of the product, I’m just a bit underwhelmed. I was hoping it would help with redness around my nose but nothing yet. I will continue to use it but probably won’t repurchase. I do feel I’ve noticed lightening of some hyperpigmentation with the COSRX Centella Blemish Cream with 2 weeks of use.
Loc D.
Cantella Asiatica is also the best new ingredient in the Korean skincare industry. It is extremely soothing and calming for acne prone and acne damaged face. Alcohol-free so it is a definitely a yes for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cayleigh S.
Surrey, BC
il y a 2 ans
Jessica R. il y a 2 ans
Definitely good for any skin type especially good for sensitive or irritated skin and those that tend to be looking for a little bit more hydration.
Lillian O.
Naperville, IL
il y a 3 ans
COSRX Centella Water Alchol-Free Toner How fast is it normal to go through this product? I've had it less than a month and I'm already a quarter way through it!!! (I use it twice a day, on my face, neck, and decolletage- sometimes extra application under hylauronic acid sleeping masks)
Daliya A. il y a 2 ans
It depends on how often and how much you use it. On the package it’s written that the toner can be used as a mist. So it’s fine.