BY COSRX

Centella Blemish Cream improves the appearance of acne and relieves stressed skin. It is directly applied on the acne to give hydration and active ingredients.
Zinc oxide and centella asiatica leaf water normalize the sebum production by calming down the problematic area and cleaning out the pores.
They prevent further breakouts and loss of moisture.

• do you think centella in skincare works better than tea tree oil ...1 Answers
  • I have been breaking out bad in my chest area due to stress, is t...1 Answers
  • Will this clear my skin in under 3 days!? I have a wedding to go to!1 Answers
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
When I first purchased this product, my scar-fading expectations were way too high. As a result, I was initially disappointed with this cream and stopped using it all together. When I stopped using it, I noticed my acne scars were lingering longer than they were when I was using the cream, so I decided to give it another go. Undoubtedly, I am now extremely grateful for this cream. Unlike others who may use this all over the face, I find it a bit drying for that method. Instead, I use concentrated amounts of the cream on troubled areas (e.g. cystic acne, scars, etc.). Not only do my scars heal at an expeditious pace, but my cystic acne is kept under control with this cream. This won’t erase your scars and acne in a day’s notice, but it’ll certainly make the process feel better while allowing for quicker results than before. One downside of this cream is the whitecast; however, if you plan on restricting its use to nighttime, I doubt you will be discouraged by this minor flaw.
Amy N.
I have had an ongoing battle with acne and troubled skin which also means I have a lot of scarring and dark spots as a result of the troubled skin. The Cosrx Centella Blemish was something I found through some video recommendations as well as from some store attendents so I thought I would give it a try.

The thing about this product is that it does work but it takes time for it to take effect, so give the product time to do its thing. The product comes with a nice applicator so you don't have to use your fingers. It is a nice cream that is best for anyone with sensitive skin, and it doesn't dry your skin out at all. It does leave a bit of a white mask but that doesn't really bother me since I apply it before I head to bed for the day. It also smells like a minty medicated plant so if that will affect you, this is your warning!

I think it is definitely worth the price, esp since you don't need much for the affected areas. It is a highly concentrated product so don't overdo it.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
This is my second jar of this. It’s a really good creme but it gives out a white outcast so I recommend using this only at night. About its claims, I’m not sure if it’s super effective or if it’s just working slowly. The results it gives me is not super dramatic but it’s does help and is included in my nightly routine.
Jamie C.
This blemish cream has the consistency of whipped cream but works wonders on your face. I use it when I start to break out or when I know that I will break out soon. It's pretty gentle so it's not too drying and doesn't make your face feel tight. It doesn't work immediately and is more of a long term product.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I have decent skin so I’ve never had a huge problem with breakouts. However, I just recently started birth control and I’ve had a lot of acne issues. This cream has really helped reduce my spots and cut down on the redness! I love it!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Love C.
Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream. This hydrating, non oily cream creates a protective barrier for the skin while the all natural active ingredients simultaneously help clear and soothe the skin from blemishes ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ingredients • Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Sunflower Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil and some other more Ingredients that have some science-y name. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Review Time • I've held off into writing a review about this product because I really wanted to put it to the test. I've bought this with Klair's Midnight Blue Calming Cream in hopes that it would help me with my recent breakouts (All this moving from city to city is taking a toll on my skin) This is not an overnight miracle cream- not for me at least- BUT with continued use it helps with the inflammation. This will work with pimples or acne that is still emerging but will not work for cystic hormonal acne (I still have to find a product that will work wonders with that particular issue). A couple of days ago I felt that another breakout is imminent- I had a couple of bumps that we're coming out, so I used this as a spot treatment, applied a layer on areas where I was breaking out and tap it until it was absorbed. Right now the bump isn't inflammed (it would have been without this-crisis averted!!) and healing! Thank God!!! I couldn't live another week treating a Mt Vesuvius of a pimple/acne! Fingers crossed I might have found my acne care routine. This is a thick cream so a little goes a long way. I think the only thing that I didn't like about it would be the thickness- I really am lazy and hate waiting for a product to settle or be absorbed by my skin. This also claims to lighten post-blemish marks and it's still too soon for me to tell. Will update this review once my treatment is done! All in all I like the product and would buy again as part of my acne care squad.
Peggie Y.
I love this! it does wonders! I really clears up incoming pimples but not immediate and completely but it reduces the redness when I wake up in the morning and it's actually not to drying at all which is amazing! definitely buying this again
Nida S.
This is my very first CosRx purchase since I've been into Korean Skin Care. I have found it to do nothing beneficial for me...so I am quite disappointed.
There is a lot of hype around this product for its ability to reduce breakouts & lighten acne scares but unfortunately I found none of that to be true.
I have tried using this directly over a blemished area & it doesn't layer well with other products, starts pilling. I've also tried using this as the last step in my skincare routine as a spot treatment and it did nothing for me except dry out the area where I applied it and irritate my blemishes.
Linda P.
This gets a 4 star because it works, but it takes time. It reduces my acne and reduces my inflammation. It doesn't make the acne completely disappear, it just shrink it up really tiny, but then it's those hard bumps that takes forever to get rid of. It's really thick and kind of hard to blend into your skin. The directions say to pat into your skin, but it doesn't fully blend in, you kinda have to rub it in or it would leave a white cast. I'd buy again just cause I have really sensitive skin and always have inflammations.
Isis P.
Narvacan
I've heard so much great review about this product. Cosrx is like the holy grail product for koreans. Does it really work?
Brittany H.
Is this product enough for the price? and also does it dry your face out to the point where you need tons of moisturizer to counteract it?
Joanne S.
Is this meant to be used with the Cosrx Centella Ampoule? Would it be more effective if used in conjunction with the Ampoule or does it work on its own?
kristin k.
I have been breaking out bad in my chest area due to stress, is this good for sensitive skin and chest areas?
Angelynn N.
Will this clear my skin in under 3 days!? I have a wedding to go to!