COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule

by COSRX

Centella Blemish Ampule contains 85% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, and Centella Asiatica Extract which prevent further breakouts by normalizing sebum production and maintaining natural skin barrier. It’s suitable for sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE:

1. Apply proper amount of Centella Ampule on irritated and blemished area.
  2. For best results, use with Centella Blemish Cream.

INGREDIENTS:

Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Arginine, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 84.84%

Do you use this for spot treatment or for your entire face?
has anyone used both this and the cosrx centella toner? if so, which do you think is better and which do you prefer?
Just started using this a few days ago and have not noticed a difference yet. How often do you guys use it? And how long did you wait til you noticed your skin looking clearer?
Start your review of COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule!
How would you rate this product?
Love it. It really heals irritated and acne prone skin, it calms it and heals acne scaring. I think you should mix it with a toner/lotion or another ampoule of cosrx to see better results. I have combo skin and ALWAYS cosrx products save my skin when breaking out. The best for those who have tried a lot of products to get rid of acne and haven’t had success.
I don’t really have anything necessarily good or bad to say about this product. It didn’t seem to really do anything for my skin except hydrate it a bit more. Did not notice if it soothed my breakouts that much other than maybe make them less dry. Might repurchase or might try something else more for breakout treatment.
East Hanover, NJ
I think this serum is the one I tend to use the most before applying my day cream. It doesn't do miracles to my skin, but it keeps it nice and, as I feel, keeps the zits under control. I don't know if I will buy it again, but as I'm using it, I'm pretty happy with it
Montreal
I have used two bottles of this ampule but I have no idea if it actually made a difference to my skin. It is hydrating and sometimes it would sting but it's nothing major. Love the bottle shape but I would question the effectiveness of the product on my skin.
Trondheim
I enjoyed using this product from cosrx. I did notice that I didnt get as many pimples after using it. In the beginning it broke me out, but then it cleared up and after that I got a lot less breakouts than before I started using this.
Des Plaines, IL
It has a nice texture and absorbs into the skin pretty fast. However, I didn’t think it did anything spectacular for my skin. Unfortunately, it’s a bit pricey and comes in a very small bottle that won’t last long at all, especially if you’re using it twice a day.
Greenford, Middlesex
COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule uploaded by radz P.
It is a very nice serum to use after cleansing and toning, and has more of a watery than an oily consistency. It sinks into the skin relatively quickly, and absorbs very well. It has little to no smell, and doesn't irritate skin either. The only reason I've only given it 4 stars is because I don't think it does much for Blemishes, which is what it's advertised to do. It's also a lil pricey for the actual amount of product that you receive. However, the packaging is stunning and it's so lovely to see on my dresser everyday!! I'd recommend this ampule for any skin types wanting to calm down redness in their face and just wants a refreshing serum to add to their routine!
Bergen
I was looking for a hydrating serum for fall/winter when i came over this serum.

The ampoule has great ingredients like centella asiatica a calming Herb, hylaronic acid that hydrate and oils like castor that clean skin by force.

I actually ofte have problems  with products that contain castor oil because they cause me to breake out, but in this case I havent har that issue. Its been only positive and i can notis a big difference in my skin since i started using this ampoule. Its calmes and the skin barrier is repeared.

Would i recommend this product? Yes, its great for calming irritated skin. But you might want to spot test if you have a problem with castor oil.

I love Centella Asiatica and when I heard Cosrx was coming out with their blemish ampoule I had to get my hands on it. The gel like texture is very cooling and claims to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. I use this every night on cystic acne and it significantly reduces redness and swelling. The size also goes down which is a plus for me. I also love pairing this with their blemish cream to remove any hyperpigmentation I may have from previous acne scarring.
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.