COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule

by COSRX

Centella Blemish Ampule contains 85% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, and Centella Asiatica Extract which prevent further breakouts by normalizing sebum production and maintaining natural skin barrier. It’s suitable for sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE:

1. Apply proper amount of Centella Ampule on irritated and blemished area.
  2. For best results, use with Centella Blemish Cream.

INGREDIENTS:

Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Arginine, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 84.84%

Do you use this for spot treatment or for your entire face?
has anyone used both this and the cosrx centella toner? if so, which do you think is better and which do you prefer?
Just started using this a few days ago and have not noticed a difference yet. How often do you guys use it? And how long did you wait til you noticed your skin looking clearer?
Start your review of COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule!
How would you rate this product?
Boston, MA
This broke me out so bad. I used it on and off to make sure it was what was breaking me out. I had painful cystic acne on my chin when I used this. Would not recommend.
I have been using this for aboute the past month and it i haven't seen any dramatic changes yet. It is good for sensitive skin.
Baltimore, MD
Feels good on the skin but really didn't seem like it was doing anything for my skin or any blemishes I had.
Love it. It really heals irritated and acne prone skin, it calms it and heals acne scaring. I think you should mix it with a toner/lotion or another ampoule of cosrx to see better results. I have combo skin and ALWAYS cosrx products save my skin when breaking out. The best for those who have tried a lot of products to get rid of acne and haven’t had success.
East Hanover, NJ
I think this serum is the one I tend to use the most before applying my day cream. It doesn't do miracles to my skin, but it keeps it nice and, as I feel, keeps the zits under control. I don't know if I will buy it again, but as I'm using it, I'm pretty happy with it
Montreal
I have used two bottles of this ampule but I have no idea if it actually made a difference to my skin. It is hydrating and sometimes it would sting but it's nothing major. Love the bottle shape but I would question the effectiveness of the product on my skin.
Trondheim
I enjoyed using this product from cosrx. I did notice that I didnt get as many pimples after using it. In the beginning it broke me out, but then it cleared up and after that I got a lot less breakouts than before I started using this.
Greenford, Middlesex
COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule uploaded by radz P.
It is a very nice serum to use after cleansing and toning, and has more of a watery than an oily consistency. It sinks into the skin relatively quickly, and absorbs very well. It has little to no smell, and doesn't irritate skin either. The only reason I've only given it 4 stars is because I don't think it does much for Blemishes, which is what it's advertised to do. It's also a lil pricey for the actual amount of product that you receive. However, the packaging is stunning and it's so lovely to see on my dresser everyday!! I'd recommend this ampule for any skin types wanting to calm down redness in their face and just wants a refreshing serum to add to their routine!
Bergen
I was looking for a hydrating serum for fall/winter when i came over this serum.

The ampoule has great ingredients like centella asiatica a calming Herb, hylaronic acid that hydrate and oils like castor that clean skin by force.

I actually ofte have problems  with products that contain castor oil because they cause me to breake out, but in this case I havent har that issue. Its been only positive and i can notis a big difference in my skin since i started using this ampoule. Its calmes and the skin barrier is repeared.

Would i recommend this product? Yes, its great for calming irritated skin. But you might want to spot test if you have a problem with castor oil.

I purchased this based on the reviews I read online. I have some acne that just won’t calm down and I was getting frustrated. I decided to take a risk even if I found it pricey but I’m glad I did. The acnes started getting small after my first use so this is money well spent.