BY COSRX #85 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Made with 100% natural cocoons, this eco friendly, hypoallergenic finger ball helps to exfoliate blackheads around the nose and mouth area.

HOW TO USE:

1. Soften the Blackhead Silk Fingerball by soaking it in warm water for 2-3 minutes.

2. Place the fingerball on the index finger and gently massage over desired area. Wash the fingerball under running water after use and dry completely.

NOTICE:

1. Each fingerball should only be used 2-3 times to keep hygiene.
  2. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week to remove blackheads and sebum from clogged pores.

MATERIAL:

Sericin(Natural Silk Protein) 100%

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I was super skeptical that this product would actually do anything but I did want to try more cosrx products ever since I tried their pimple remedy dots and had a good experience with them. This was one of their other products that intrigued me. I'd heard about how good silk was for your skin and face but only in terms of pillow cases for sleeping on and I didn't know you could also use it as an exfoliation tool. Korean skin care surprises me in a good way every time with their unique methods.

I used just one finger ball on my first try for my whole face. I soaked it in warm water for a few minutes to soften it and then applied it to my finger top and started running it again my t-zones in a circular motion applying very little pressure as to not agitate the skin.

My skin was already cleansed prior to using but I still saw additional oil and grime on the finger ball. I did not visibly see any actual whole blackheads upon examining but I do know that it removed some because after looking in a magnifying mirror afterwards I saw the open pores that has been cleared out. I then used a cold water splash and toner to attempt to close these nearly cleared pores and then followed with a skin firming serum.

It definitely helped with larger more protruding blackheads than the smaller ones which are well lodged into the pores. I guess I can try to steam my face for a whole longer next time to open the pores but I am also considering trying these finger balls with some camelia oil to soften the blackheads in preparation for removal. I did have a few whiteheads but it did not do anything to assist in removing those so I switched to an extraction tool to handle that.

My skin definitely feels smoother and exfoliated but minimal redness. I found these especially useful for the area and crevices around my nose and on my chin.
Pheniox F.
Pickerington, OH
Great in removing the oil from the nose. Personally wasn't the greatest on myswld, but I've used them on people that have more oil than I do and it works wonders.
Not essential, but much appreciated! I use these after I cleanse and there's always residue on them, which is suprising. They do leave my nose very smooth, gettinf all the larger blackheads, and they actually do make it easier to extract the more difficult to reach ones. Having to soak them in water is a bit of a hassle, and I dont know if it's worth the price to use these regularly.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Erica
New Orleans , LA
If blackheads are an issue for you, I highly recommend these little finger balls! I use one in the shower once a week and notice an IMMEDIATE difference. These start as hard ovals with an opening for your finger. Once wet, they mold to your finger making it easy to scrub in areas like the corners of your nose. I don't know how they work, but I'm happy with the results!
Lindsey V.
This did absolutely nothing for my skin. I will stick to using an extractor to get the blackheads out. The only positive thing I can suggest is that if you have extremely sensitive skin, this may work as a gentle exfoliant for you.
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Lauren H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have only used this a few times, but have really enjoyed how clean it makes my nose feel.