Cosrx BHA Summer Pore Minish Serum 100ml 100ml uploaded by Sandee M.

BY COSRX

Brand from South Korea: COSRX see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Yara Edmée H.
San Antonio, TX
Had it for a year great product for combination skin. It control the serum durian the day. I kept mine in the freezer for a cooling effect. Lasted for a very long time and did not irritated my skin.
Queenetta-Tye C.
Marietta
Really does help minimize pores to reduce the level of oil development throughout the day. This us especially great in the summertime for me.
Victoria r.
makes your pores appear smaller and leaves your skin looking nice and smooth. makeup also applies much smother
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I am a big CosRx fan but this is the product that I have seen less result from. It claims to reduce oil and therefore make the appearance of the pores smaller. I think the disappointment stems from my hope that this will have very visible difference to the size of my pores and for long term. It doesn’t do that. It has alcohol but it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin though. This is a very liquid product which leaves a slightly tacky feel. However, since I still layer my CosRx oil-free moisturizer over it, the tackiness doesn’t stay. I would recommend other CosRx BHA products over this. Cosrx BHA Summer Pore Minish Serum 100ml 100ml
yelly u.
This one..i love too...it really minimize the size of your pores in a swap although theres a strong alcohol scent to it but its okay..try it
nicole o.
Es un muy buen producto por que umecta bastante la piel y te dura por mucho tiempo y el aplicador es muy bueno