COSRX BHA Summer Pore Minish Serum uploaded by Sandee M.

BY COSRX

This powerful serum is the ultimate solution to pesky pore issues our oily zones have been waiting for.Infused with natural BHA from Willow and Grain Extract, it shrinks pores, absorbs excess oil, and balances out skin's natural moisture level.

INGREDIENTS:

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Hyaluronic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Panthenol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Menthol

HOW TO USE:

Suggested use

Shake well before each use so that the powder settled on the bottom of the bottle is well distributed throughout the serum. Dispense 2 to 3 pumps onto fingers or cotton pad. Spread over entire face, focusing on oily and blackhead-prone zones. Use daily in the AM and PM during the serum/essence step of your skincare. As a special treatment for the nose, you can also soak a cotton pad with the serum, and place on nose like a sheet mask for a few minutes.

Step in skincare routine:

Serum:

When to use

AM, PM

How often to use

2x daily

Pro Tips:

Keep the product refrigerated to enhance its astringency and moisture retention. If you have sensitive skin, start by using the product only in the evening, 2-3 times per week.

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Yara Edmée H.
San antonio, TX
Had it for a year great product for combination skin. It control the serum durian the day. I kept mine in the freezer for a cooling effect. Lasted for a very long time and did not irritated my skin.
Tiffany H.
College Station
I saw progress within the first few weeks of using it but it stopped after a certain point. It only temporarily diminished the look of my pores.
Queenetta-Tye C.
Marietta
Really does help minimize pores to reduce the level of oil development throughout the day. This us especially great in the summertime for me.
Victoria r.
makes your pores appear smaller and leaves your skin looking nice and smooth. makeup also applies much smother
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I am a big CosRx fan but this is the product that I have seen less result from. It claims to reduce oil and therefore make the appearance of the pores smaller. I think the disappointment stems from my hope that this will have very visible difference to the size of my pores and for long term. It doesn’t do that. It has alcohol but it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin though. This is a very liquid product which leaves a slightly tacky feel. However, since I still layer my CosRx oil-free moisturizer over it, the tackiness doesn’t stay. I would recommend other CosRx BHA products over this. COSRX BHA Summer Pore Minish Serum
yelly u.
This one..i love too...it really minimize the size of your pores in a swap although theres a strong alcohol scent to it but its okay..try it
nicole o.
Es un muy buen producto por que umecta bastante la piel y te dura por mucho tiempo y el aplicador es muy bueno