BY COSRX #6 in Skin Treatments

4% natural BHA component gently eliminates blackheads and dead skin cells. It effectively penetrates into the skin and cleans up clogged pores. Also it helps skin to rebuild its moisture shield.

• Must be used with sunscreen in daylight.
  • Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
  • Do not use BHA liquid with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.

HOW TO USE
Pump the essence onto a cotton pad and gently wipe off face avoiding lip and eye area.
Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.

INGREDIENTS
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 67.80%
Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%

CAUTION

1. For external use only.
  2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
  3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
  4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
  5. Keep out of reach of children.
  6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• i’ve been really curious about this product!! i have blac...3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a reaction to this product2 Answers
  • I struggle more with uneven texture and small under-the-s...3 Answers
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
So glad I added this to my skin care routine. I use this every other night and it has helped a lot with breakouts and blackheads. I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. My pores are smaller and the blackheads on my nose are going away. I was worried This liquid would cause my skin to dry out, but it hasn't. I have applied moisturizer after this has fully absorbed into my skin, but only a couple of times. I've applied it a lot of times without moisturizer and my skin was still soft and smooth after. However, I don't usually have dry skin. If you have dry skin, I'd use this in combination with a moisturizer. Wait 20-30 minutes for the liquid to fully absorb, then apply moisturizer. I definitely recommend this product to anyone dealing with blackheads, whiteheads, and large pores.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I’m really glad I added this to my skincare routine because now my skin isn’t dried out from physical exfoliants and softer from this chemical exfoliant! I have combination to oily skin that is also sensitive and acne prone so I have to be pretty careful with what I use. I use this after toning since it is very liquidy, it just takes a while to absorb so I wait a bit before my next steps. I bought it on amazon for about $18 and it’s lasted for over 9 months now considering I use it every other day. It makes my skin super soft by removing the dead skin cells, shrunk my pores and has made my acne more calm! I already love the CosRx brand so it’s no surprise that I really enjoy this product! I use it alongside their Oil-Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion that has birch sap in it and those two products just work wonders!
Lydia J.
Brooklyn , NY
This stuff WORKS. I have used it twice so far and have less blackheads on my nose. It's kind of crazy - I have never found anything to work this good. I ahve read a few reviews where people say that it didn't work for them but I think proper application is KEY. I apply this on my T zone at night after washing my face and leave it on for *THIRTY* minutes before washing off and continuing with the rest of my routine. I read that leaving it on for 30 mins is the most important step.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am always on the hunt for something to tackle one of mankind's deadliest problem -- blackheads. They're pesky little black dots that NEVER seem to go away no matter how hard you try.
This product right here will SAVE. YO. LIFE.!!!
It is SO gentle on the skin while it diminshes those tiny blackheads one by one. And a little goes a long way! Srsly, try this out. You won't be disappointed.
Candice C.
Woodbridge, VA
If you’re serious about getting rid of blackheads the CosRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid is your one stop shop. Best when applied after a double cleanse, this liquid is sure to change your skin. Concentrating on my cheeks, I’ve used this product for about 6 months and first saw noticeable differences within 3 weeks of use. 10/10 forever recommend
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I've been trying to get rid of clogged pores for years, and a lot of people said this was their HG for that purpose. A few people also said this was an affordable dupe for the Paula's Choice BHA. It has a faint smell, but not as bad as the COSRX AHA. It absorbs quickly into the skin, but I still waited a few minutes after putting it on to apply other skincare products. Overall, I think it did brighten my skin and smooth my texture, but my clogged pores are very stubborn and didn't budge with this stuff. HOWEVER, I did apply this to a couple of really stubborn, really big closed comedones that had been bothering me for months, and it brought them to a head the next day.
Zion S.
Virginia Beach
This honestly did not work well for me the way I thought it would. I think that's due to the fact that my blackheads are extremely stubborn and honestly nothing really works so I'm not that surprised. But it worked worked really well for my friend so if you don't have super stubborn blackheads then I would say go for it.
Olesiya D.
I use this about twice a week to help with black heads and as a chemical exfoliator. It's very gentle on the skin and you only need 1-2 pumps. I wait about 30 minutes before applying my moisturizer. I tried using it every day but I started breaking out really bad. 2 times a week seems to be the perfect frequency for me.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I didn’t notice a difference at first with this essence with any sort of elimination of blackheads. It’s definitely one of those that you have to allow the time for it to work. I liked what it did to my complexion but I don’t think I’ll repurchase. I have my eye on a couple of other essences I want to check out!
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Okay I’ve been using this for two days and i have a orettty large cluster of cystic acne on my cheeks and it clear its almost completely gone now and the redness is clearing up more and more. Its a Korean skin line brand. I use after my toner and before my serum and moisturizers. It was like 21 bucks at ulta. I’m glad this worked well with my oily problematic skin type.
Omi A.
Agadir
Should I use it all over my face??
Patty T.
Lyons, IL
Where in my routine should I do this? Currently I apply this after I double cleanse, but before I tone.
emilee i.
is this safe for sensitive skin?
Glenice M.
Tokyo
I went to Korea last year for a tour and to hunt COSRX. Aside from Aland can anyone tell me what other stores selling COSRX products? Because most cosrx in ALand gets easily sold out. Thank you!!!
Scottie L.
Chino Hills, CA
Does it work for white head too?