COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

4% natural BHA component gently eliminates blackheads and dead skin cells. It effectively penetrates into the skin and cleans up clogged pores. Also it helps skin to rebuild its moisture shield.

※ Must be used with sunscreen in daylight.
※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
※ Do not use BHA liquid with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.

HOW TO USE:

Pump the essence onto a cotton pad and gently wipe off face avoiding lip and eye area.
Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.

INGREDIENTS:

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 67.80%
  • Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%

Would this product be good for very dry skin? I’m not too sure how the BHAs would react and was wondering if anyone with a similar skin type had tried it out [product:cosrx-aha/bha-clarifying-treatment-toner]
What would you recommend, the Cosrx white head or black head serum? I wish they had one that does both but for now I’m not sure which to get...
Does this really work and if it does how long before you start seeing effects with. COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ?
Start your review of COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Jolie D.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid and it retails for $22.00. Lightweight, fragrance free. This is ideal for combination to oily skin types. I have lightly dry skin and this was not drying for me. The BHA is two alternatives to salicylic acid. The first is willow bark water, an effective anti-Inflammatory. Betaine salicylate, a form of salicylic acid from beets is a very effective exfoliating product. The amount of niacinamide helps to brighten skin and reduce the appearance of pores. Not as powerful as salicylic acid but you get the benefit without all the drying.
Purnima  D.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Purnima  D.
Purchased at: Amazon
THE HOLY GRAIL for getting rid of BLACKHEADS. Nose strips are nothing compared to this. I keep this product on all day and my blackheads instantly melt away. I noticed a major difference on the first day of wearing it, and after 4 days of using this my blackheads are 99%gone already. I've had very bad severe blackheads on my nose, like DEEP DEEP blackheads on my nose for YEARS, and nosestrips helped temporarily but this product is so amazing. Years of deep blackheads gone!!! My nose hasn't looked this amazing for over a decade!!! Korean skin care needs to be more mainstream!! Forget nose strips, get this!!! This bottle lasts such a long time and less pricey then strips!!! COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid is amazing!!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall pretty happy with this one. I didn’t notice any major changes, but I did seem to notice less need for spot treatments while I was using it. I did t have any issues with it drying out my skin or irritation. #springskincare #summerskincare #kbeauty COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Megan W.
Palmer, AK
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Megan W.
This product is wonderful for blackheads and whiteheads around your chin. It’s a powerful BHA. Make sure you ain’t long enough in between products or this will become tacky. I absolutely recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Hollie R.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid This has made a big difference in my complexion, I have noticed my pores are less visible and I don’t suffer from a ton of unruly blackheads as much as I did before adding this to my skincare routine. This is the first & only product I have tried from Cosrx, when I purchased I had never heard of the brand, I read some reviews and decided “why not!?” I’m so happy I decided to give it a try and will be repurchasing Cosrx in the future.
Julie  V.
Converse, TX
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Julie  V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful product for those who have never tried chemical exfoliation-extremely gentle, very mild and unlikely to cause irritation. I expected it to be a slightly viscous liquid, but to my surprise, this was very watery and hydrating. After my first application, I didn't really have very high hopes, I thought I'd have to wait a few weeks to see results, but to my surprise, I noticed that the harder sebaceous filaments(at least I think they were sebaceous filaments?) around my nostrils(where they're most congested) looked a little longer than usual. So I just rubbed them with my finger- and it fell out! It was such a mildly gross but very satisfying experience lol. I totally recommend this product (or all Cosrx products they are just that good)for people with dry/combo skin. What I really love is how affordable this brand is. If you use this product as your am routine be sure to use sunscreen as it is a chemical exfoliant!
Carolyn M.
San Antonio, TX
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Carolyn M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using this awesome BHA liquid during the “toning” step of my night routine 1-2 times a week for about 6 weeks and have had really positive results! This BHA helped clear out pores on my nose, cheeks and chin and over time has reduced the size of my pores too (or at least I think so). I love all my cosrx products so when I was interested in trying a BHA on my sensitive skin, I went to a brand I could trust. This did not disappoint and has a good price point (in my opinion). If you are going to try this - start out slowly introducing it to your skin, be cautious of over-use or combining with any other harsh active ingredients and don’t be surprised if you experience skin PURGING. It’s normal and it means the product is working to unclog and clean out the skin. It shouldn’t last longer than 2-4 weeks. Hope this review inspires you to give something new a try if you’re interested! #koreanskincare #cosrx #bha
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Cosrx BHA Power Liquid is a gentle yet highly effective BHA exfoliant that helps get rid of blackheads and sebum inside of the pores, prevents sebum turning into blackheads, and refines the look of large pores, while helping the skin rebuild its moisture barrier. Formulated with: - Willow Bark Water helps control the oil and calm redness in the skin - Betaine Salicylate decongests clogged pores while fighting bacteria - Niacinamide helps to improve the appearance of pores and brightens skin Along with Cosrx Snail Mucin, this is another product that helped clear my skin and keep it clear when I was on infertility hormones and getting occasional cystic acne. Every morning I would wake with them being significantly smaller and less red than the day before. It two weeks my face was clear and stayed clear. Pores have minimized over time and I believe this has helped to smooth the texture on my cheeks. It has a water like texture with a faint scent that I can’t really describe. It’s lightweight and goes on smoothly but does leave behind a slight stickiness. I would recommend this to anyone who is acne prone or dealing with cystic acne. But start slowly. Once a week and gradually work your way to 3 days a week. I wouldn’t use more than 3, maybe 4, days a week. **Be warned many have had some purging when they first started using this.** PROS: - Free of alcohol, parabens, sulfate - Doesn’t irritate skin - Absorbs quickly - Helps clear stressed skin faster and keep it clear - Helps reduce the redness from breakouts - Minimizes pores - Helps fade acne scars CONS: - Not the most effective as a stand alone product - Leaves a slight stickiness behind - Can be drying
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Vanessa R.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Vanessa R.
This product works wonders. I picked this out for my man to use because he gets lots of blackheads and clogged pores on his face. This product helped get rid of a lot. Plus it also works for acne and ingrown hairs as well. I love that its hydrating also, so it doesnt dry out the skin like other acne related products. If you are interested in this product along with other products from this brand then follow me on Beautytap.com. My username is Vanessaramn. It's simple to sign up. Following me will give you access to try these products for FREE and you could consult with me to help you find products that suits your skin. COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Crystal C.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Crystal C.
I honestly love this chemical exfoliating liquid. I use it about twice a week and it feels super soft on my sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend if you’re dealing with acne and hyperpigmentation!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn  C.
Pleasanton, KS
il y a 9 mois
Dawn C. il y a 9 mois
Awesome thank you for being helpful I appreciate your answer
Kimberly  R.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a un an
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Does this product actually remove blackheads? I’ve been struggling for a long time with blackheads on my t-zone area and was thinking about using this.
Jennifer B. il y a un an
Not sure about this product but clear start blackhead clearing fizz mask by Dermalogica really helped my daughter who suffers from blackheads. Also I use the sonic refresher by Michael Todd Beauty and it clears almost all of my blackheads out.
Cherise R.
New Jersey
il y a un an
What is the best way to use COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ? I get really bad blackheads on my nose!
Filana L. il y a un an
I take one pump between my hands and pat it on my problem areas first then gently rub in to the rest of the face. It has greatly reduced the amount of blackheads I get and also makes them much smaller and not as deep when I do get them. Hope you also have luck with the product!