COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

4% natural BHA component gently eliminates blackheads and dead skin cells. It effectively penetrates into the skin and cleans up clogged pores. Also it helps skin to rebuild its moisture shield.

※ Must be used with sunscreen in daylight.
※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
※ Do not use BHA liquid with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.

HOW TO USE:

Pump the essence onto a cotton pad and gently wipe off face avoiding lip and eye area.
Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.

INGREDIENTS:

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 67.80%
  • Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%

Can this be used with an AHA serum or should they be rotated?
What is the best way to use COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ? I get really bad blackheads on my nose!
How many times can it be used in a week? Although I have pretty resilient skin, I don’t want to overdo and damage my skin barrier.
Start your review of COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,384 reviews
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Jolie D.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid and it retails for $22.00. Lightweight, fragrance free. This is ideal for combination to oily skin types. I have lightly dry skin and this was not drying for me. The BHA is two alternatives to salicylic acid. The first is willow bark water, an effective anti-Inflammatory. Betaine salicylate, a form of salicylic acid from beets is a very effective exfoliating product. The amount of niacinamide helps to brighten skin and reduce the appearance of pores. Not as powerful as salicylic acid but you get the benefit without all the drying.
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall pretty happy with this one. I didn’t notice any major changes, but I did seem to notice less need for spot treatments while I was using it. I did t have any issues with it drying out my skin or irritation. #springskincare #summerskincare #kbeauty COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Megan W.
Palmer, AK
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Megan W.
This product is wonderful for blackheads and whiteheads around your chin. It’s a powerful BHA. Make sure you ain’t long enough in between products or this will become tacky. I absolutely recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Carrie M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using this awesome BHA liquid during the “toning” step of my night routine 1-2 times a week for about 6 weeks and have had really positive results! This BHA helped clear out pores on my nose, cheeks and chin and over time has reduced the size of my pores too (or at least I think so). I love all my cosrx products so when I was interested in trying a BHA on my sensitive skin, I went to a brand I could trust. This did not disappoint and has a good price point (in my opinion). If you are going to try this - start out slowly introducing it to your skin, be cautious of over-use or combining with any other harsh active ingredients and don’t be surprised if you experience skin PURGING. It’s normal and it means the product is working to unclog and clean out the skin. It shouldn’t last longer than 2-4 weeks. Hope this review inspires you to give something new a try if you’re interested! #koreanskincare #cosrx #bha
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Vanessa R.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Vanessa R.
This product works wonders. I picked this out for my man to use because he gets lots of blackheads and clogged pores on his face. This product helped get rid of a lot. Plus it also works for acne and ingrown hairs as well. I love that its hydrating also, so it doesnt dry out the skin like other acne related products. If you are interested in this product along with other products from this brand then follow me on Beautytap.com. My username is Vanessaramn. It's simple to sign up. Following me will give you access to try these products for FREE and you could consult with me to help you find products that suits your skin. COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Crystal C.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Crystal C.
I honestly love this chemical exfoliating liquid. I use it about twice a week and it feels super soft on my sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend if you’re dealing with acne and hyperpigmentation!
Jocelyn L.
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this chemical exfoliant because it goes into my oil glands and cleans them out since bha is oil soluble, it's able to go deep into the pores. It is 2% bha though which us a pretty high concentration and may not work for sensitive skin types, I have found no issue with it and I have slightly sensitive skin. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth, and I use this whenever I feel congested or my skin looks dull. I would definitely recommend this to oily, and acne prone skin types more just because BHA really cleans the pores and oily-acne prone skin tend to have this issue more than dry skin types.
Syena K.
Atlanta, GA
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Syena K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was impressed with this product. This summer I was breaking out because of the heat and humidity ( a breeding ground for acne 😩) I used this product at night after I washed and toned my face and before my moisturizer. This product is a game changer!! My skin looked better the next morning! After a few weeks I saw a noticeable difference in my skin where the acne was less frequent. It’s very gentle on the skin. It’s ingredients are great for sensitive, acne prone skin. Betaine salicate and willow bark are excellent alternatives to salicylic acid
Kelly H.
Brooklyn, NY
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Kelly H.
This is a very useful product when you are trying to clear your blackheads and minimize your pores. It worked really well for me because it made it easier to "pop"/squeeze out the built-up gunk that is in my pores (despite being a little drying from the constant pressing of my nose). After around a month or so of using it 1-2 times a week and pairing it with the Cosrx pH BHA Overnight Mask, I find that my pores became a lot less obvious and that the amount of blackheads have significantly decreased as well. Each time I use it, I apply it like how I would with a toner. So right after washing my face, I put this onto a cotton pad and then spread it mainly around my t-zone and then onto other parts of my face. There isn't much of a smell to the liquid but it does remind me of acne treatment creams and stuff like that.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so happy with this product! I've been having an awful lot of blackheads lately for some reason. This product works so good to get rid of them! It has a nice texture and absorbs quickly. I find it to be pretty gentle but it does suggest starting with using just one time a week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cherise R.
New Jersey
il y a 3 mois
Filana L. il y a 2 mois
I take one pump between my hands and pat it on my problem areas first then gently rub in to the rest of the face. It has greatly reduced the amount of blackheads I get and also makes them much smaller and not as deep when I do get them. Hope you also have luck with the product!