COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

by COSRX

4% natural BHA component gently eliminates blackheads and dead skin cells. It effectively penetrates into the skin and cleans up clogged pores. Also it helps skin to rebuild its moisture shield.

※ Must be used with sunscreen in daylight.
※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
※ Do not use BHA liquid with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.

HOW TO USE:

Pump the essence onto a cotton pad and gently wipe off face avoiding lip and eye area.
Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.

INGREDIENTS:

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 67.80%
  • Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%

Did your skin purge while using this? If it did how bad was it? It makes me kinda nervous to try it out. Was this product worth having your skin purge or no?
Is this product effective for fading acne scars and acne?
Has anyone used this product? I have blackheads on my nose that don’t seem to go away with anything I use.
Start your review of COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Albany, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
A holy grail! Coming from someone who’s always had problems with blackheads and found no way of getting rid of them, cosrx has helped tremendously! My t-zone is so much less oilier and I’ve noticed that half of my stubborn blackheads on my nose have completely dissolved. I’ve used this religiously along with the AHA liquid from the same line for about 1 month now, and I couldn’t be happier. It’s also super moisturizing and doesn’t dry out your skin like most BHA/AHA’s do. Just remember that good skin is a process and you won’t see results overnight. You have to stick by this product and commit to using it and you will see a difference. Just a heads up: if you are new to chemical exfoliates and have super sensitive skin, ease yourself into this by using 1-2 times A WEEK. If you find your skin handling it ok, then increase gradually to using it once a day.
Erie, PA
Another highly impressive Korean product! I feel like Every time I review a Korean product it ends up being 4 or 5 stars. They're all great. Well, this stuff is pretty awesome. I have clear skin- I obsessively take care of it. The one thing that no cleanser or serum can get rid of on me are these itty bitty stubborn whiteheads I get all over my chin area and under my entire bottom lip. They're hard to see, but I know they're there and I HATE them. Cleansers, serums, ampoules, peels,masks...they survive everything. This Cosrx product is the ONLY thing I've ever used that actually got rid of them!!! Like, what!?!?! That alone says enough about this product. The price is fantastic too!!! Its cheap in the world of skincare! I can't believe something so cheap delivers such amazing results.
Santa Rosa, CA
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Syena K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was impressed with this product. This summer I was breaking out because of the heat and humidity ( a breeding ground for acne 😩) I used this product at night after I washed and toned my face and before my moisturizer. This product is a game changer!! My skin looked better the next morning! After a few weeks I saw a noticeable difference in my skin where the acne was less frequent. It’s very gentle on the skin. It’s ingredients are great for sensitive, acne prone skin. Betaine salicate and willow bark are excellent alternatives to salicylic acid
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid uploaded by Mia C.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my main concern for my skin is blackheads around my nose and I read a post saying this product helps with fungal acne. I originally bought it for my brother and he REALLY liked it, so I bought one for myself too. ⠀ The liquid is very watery and not tacky on the skin. I don’t find it to be drying on my combo skin. I’ve been using it once a week for about a month now. I do see my pores are cleaner and the texture around my nose smoother. As for acne, I think it is doing something to control and prevent acne. I use this at night. My brother’s skin texture has been improving and he has sensitive skinCOSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid FOLLOW ME ON IG: @me.skiin
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using the BHA power liquid for six or seven months and I love it. I’m still in my first bottle too, so it really lasts. My skin gets sensitive to AHAs and I find that BHA is gentler and does basically the same thing. This stuff is so gentle, it feels like thick water on my skin - it never tingles, never dries me out (and I already have dry skin in the first place). I use 1-2 pumps every morning just after my toner and it really does make a huge difference vs not using a chemical exfoliant at all. My skin is clearer, brighter, and I have had zero adverse reactions to it. I love this!
Cheektowaga, NY
This is sorcery. That’s the only way I can describe it. AMAZING!! I haven’t tried a product from this brand that hasn’t been straight up magic! I do not have sensitive skin, and this product did not irritate me at all, but my fiancé does-and he got slightly red from this his first few uses. The redness went away after roughly 15 minutes-but for my sensitive skin friends-just be careful. Otherwise this stuff does everything it says it will.. almost instantly.
I like this BHA a lot but I find it's better at preventing blackheads as part of daily maintenance as opposed to treating incoming or existing blackheads. I like that a single pump goes pretty far. It isn't sticky and not too thick or oily and sets up my face nicely for the next steps in my routine. I like the price of this because you get a very decent amount of product and it lasts for awhile so I think it's worth the investment.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING. I had stubborn blackheads on my nose forever... I had never known adult life WITHOUT BLACKHEADS. Crazy right? I used retinol+nicinimide, Kate somervilles exfolikate, double cleansing, it seems like everything recommended. This has been the ONLY thing that’s made my blackheads clear out. Not only, I noticed a difference in ONE DAY. super impressed. This is in my holy grail level products now
Purchased at: ULTA
Im actually shocked as to how well this works. I haven’t gotten any new breakouts and is CRAZY moisturizing. I’m also super sensitive to salicylic acid so i’m happy I was able to use this. My only problem is that I don’t know how to incorporate it with lactic acid and retinol in my routine. I haven’t used it enough to vouch for blackhead removal but I do wake up glowing and with better textured skin 🥰
Federal way , WA
I bought this and didn’t like it, and stopped using it almost right away bc my black heads didn’t improve. I recently started using it again and I have notice my skin stopped breaking out literally over night, and is way left congested and gross. I’ve been using it daily for about 3/4 days now, and my skin has improved so much. The black heads are still there, but I feel like my skin is just happier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Claire W. • 3 months ago
I use this every night after cleansing and toner. Follow this with essence as well - it actually says in the instructions actually. I've used this before, but it didn't do anything to help with my blackheads..
New York
4 months ago
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ? I see great things on Ulta but none of the employees know enough about it. Is it worth it? Can u physically see a change in your skin ?