COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Cream

BHA Blackhead Power Cream contains 4% Betaine Salicylate (BHA) and 52% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water. This moisturizer gently exfoliates to reveal smoother, softer and glowing skin overnight. The cream maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps to prevent the future breakouts. It’s excellent for combination to oily skin types.

※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
※ Must be used with sunscreen in daylight.
※ Do not use BHA Cream with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.

HOW TO USE:

In the moisturizer stage, apply suitable amount of BHA cream on the face.

INGREDIENTS:

Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Betaine, Beeswax, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 51.75%
  • Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Cream uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much! It has a thick consistency and it’s really rich and moisturizing but it also helps to clear out your pores overnight with regular use. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts a while. I’m almost finished with my first tube and plan to repurchase.
Rachel H.
Newport Beach, CA
Great product for an AMAZING PRICE! it really helps with blackheads and cleaning your pores. A lot of their products really help with acne and textured skin. A little goes a long way and this product will last you forever.
Undercover J.
Dallas
This is perfect for those areas that need a little extra work. I use this mainly on my T-zone to help with blackheads. It never feels cakey. It sits well under makeup and doesn't cause any flaking or excess drying of my skin. I really like using this product and have yet to find something that works for those areas any better.
Lex O.
El Paso, TX
I use this product every night on my nose because I suffer from some serious blackheads. I almost immediately saw results however the only thing I dislike about this product is that I only see results if I use it every night. If I forget or skip a night my blackheads return super quick, otherwise great product though!
Chloe S.
Portland
I only use a little bit of this cream at a time and not every day because it seems really concentrated. It’s a nice thick cream so you don’t need much! Cosrx has really fair pricing and I’d recommend adding this into your routine if you have persistent blackheads like me!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
This cream is thick and has a really nice consistency to it. It smells fresh and smells a bit like some kind of face medicine. I’m not positive if it really helps with blackheads. I don’t feel like I notice a huge difference but it could gradually be helping. I know the ingredients in it are good for your skin regardless so I’d imagine that with continued use it’ll be effective
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
Love love love love this!!! Helps with acne and skin texture and sebum production. Cosrx is an excellent k beauty brand.
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Love this because I suffer with black heads so it’s really amazing stuff and its not expensive at all
HueyLing L.
ShahAlam
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Cream uploaded by HueyLing L.
[product:cosrx-aha-7-whitehead-power-liquid] I’ve got combination skin type and my skin usually produces sebum around my T-zone. Upon using this product, it has significantly reduced the amount of sebum and I’m very satisfied with the result! Totally recommend this product to whoever is interested in trying out!
Fran F.
Dubai, Dubai Silicon Oasis
RHIS IS AMAZING! I have been using it for over a month now and have seen a real improvement on my skin. This has specially improved my nose which I had a lot of blackheads on. It is also super hydrating so it feels really smooth and calm on the face. Would recommend for all skin types, specially for people only now introducing a BHA to their routine.

Looking for your answer?