BY COSRX

BHA Blackhead Power Cream contains 4% Betaine Salicylate (BHA) and 52% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water. This moisturizer gently exfoliates to reveal smoother, softer and glowing skin overnight. The cream maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps to prevent the future breakouts. It’s excellent for combination to oily skin types.

※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
※ Must be used with sunscreen in daylight.
※ Do not use BHA Cream with any other highly concentrated AHA, BHA or Vitamin C products.

HOW TO USE:

In the moisturizer stage, apply suitable amount of BHA cream on the face.

INGREDIENTS:

Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Betaine, Beeswax, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Centella Asiatica Leaf Water 51.75%
  • Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 4.00%

Buy on iHerb*
Lex O.
El Paso
I use this product every night on my nose because I suffer from some serious blackheads. I almost immediately saw results however the only thing I dislike about this product is that I only see results if I use it every night. If I forget or skip a night my blackheads return super quick, otherwise great product though!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
This cream is thick and has a really nice consistency to it. It smells fresh and smells a bit like some kind of face medicine. I’m not positive if it really helps with blackheads. I don’t feel like I notice a huge difference but it could gradually be helping. I know the ingredients in it are good for your skin regardless so I’d imagine that with continued use it’ll be effective
Chloe S.
Portland
I only use a little bit of this cream at a time and not every day because it seems really concentrated. It’s a nice thick cream so you don’t need much! Cosrx has really fair pricing and I’d recommend adding this into your routine if you have persistent blackheads like me!
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
Love love love love this!!! Helps with acne and skin texture and sebum production. Cosrx is an excellent k beauty brand.
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Love this because I suffer with black heads so it’s really amazing stuff and its not expensive at all