Brand from South Korea: COSRX

Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Vanesa C.
I was a little bit skeptical about this product but I made a research about the 10 Korean steps for beauty and I fell in love with the routine. This cream is perfect for the nigh and feels so smooth and gentle, I wake up like a princess hahaha!! I have some scars on my face and they fade away! I think it is affordable and it is actually worthy. Korean cosmetics need more recognition ;)!
Belur_meduza B.
I am utterly in love with this Moisturizer. My skin went crazy this fall n I needed something light, hydrating , soothing that wouldn't break me up and this delivered. My only complaint is that it comes in a pot and not a pump. Other than that, i can see why this product is taking the workd by storm
Samina A.
My friend recommend it and I am currently using it. Been 2 weeks now. Haven't seen any noticeable differences but it doesn't break me out which is good and the smell is not too noticeable.
karen l.

Cosrx is Korean brand known for their simple skin care that caters to break out prone and sensitive skin.
The Cosrx aloe vera oil-free moisture cream formulated as oil-free transparent gel moisturizer that can be used on face and body. It is fragrance-free and is good for those with oily and combination skin but for my normal, moderately dry, sensitive skin, I personally use it as a body moisturizer or sleeping mask (overnight mask) or to sooth my redness from dry patches on my skin. I like to put it.in the refrigerator, its lightweight, and soothing formula is cooling, non- sticky and absorbs well into the skin. I like that it comes with a small spatula.
Berlineza D.
Uno de los mejores productos, el áloe vera la verdad que es lo máximo, me fascina. El precio no es tan alto!