BY COSRX #60 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

Buy on ULTA
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Aiza S.
East Garrison
Jaime C.
Brooklyn, NY
Simple and subtle exfoliation. If you are looking for a product that does a deep exfoliation job, this is not for you, but I use this product on days I do not do an intense full exfoliation process. My face feels refreshed after using it and makes my skin ready for the rest of my skin care routine.
Aurielle B.
My go-to toner for the past 1 1/2 years. This toner helps even out and brighten my skin. I had severe eczema growing up (so the skin on my face is sensitive, combination skin), and this toner has never irritated my skin. It dries fairly quickly and it’s really refreshing.
Prisci C.
Love this product and how easily I can purchase it at Ulta. It helps exfoliate my skin and keep my acne at bay. It has a low pH as well which makes this product well formulated.

I use it almost every night after double cleansing my face, and sometimes in the mornings as well.
Taylor B.
Tucson, AZ
This toner makes my skin look like that of a dewey fawn if i use it regularly! It refreshes my skin and allows my jojoba and essential oils to soak in better. Make sure you wait 10 minutes before applying anything into your skin so the product can do its magic.
Olivia V.
(Oily, acne-prone) I have recently became a big fan of Cosrx products. This toner is what I am currently using. It is very gentle on the skin and although I haven't dramatically seen a change I think it's doing a decent job.
Tanya B.
Bakersfield
I have been using for almost a month now and I've noticed that this has brought my blackheads to the surface. It makes it easier to extract them which is a plus for me. I do have a lot of blackhead on my nose and I don't seem to see much improvement there but I will update in the future
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
I read so many reviews before buying and unfortunately I just don’t think this works for me. I liked that the toner didn’t burn my skin and isn’t too strong. On the other hand, I didn’t notice that it did anything to help reduce my breakouts.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Love this stuff. I use this once a week and love ut. I use this for a bit of a stronger peel and love the way it makes my skin look. If you have sensitive skin, test a small patch of skin first but I will definitely repurchase this once in done
E F.
I love this toner. when I first started using it, I had very pimply skin, but after a few months of usage, my skin has cleared up. I have just finished my first bottle and I am trying a new chemical exfoliating toner, but I will return to this one if the other irritates my skin!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Just getting into using acids and would love to add one to my skincare regimen. Is this a good one to start with?

back