BY COSRX #60 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

Buy on ULTA
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Maura B.
This product along with the cosrx snail mucin essence and cream are godsend for my skin. I saw an almost immediate improvement, my skin hadn't looked this good in years.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Jiamin Z.
i use this toner religiously because it makes my skin super soft and moist! i bought it on a whim to try but ever since, i’ve been stocking up because its so good!
Amy A.
This is one of favorite toners! I use it after double cleansing my face as part of a Korean beauty routine. It gets the job done as far as balancing my skin and helps it feel a little smoother in the process.
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
My life has changed since discovering this brand. My acne skin has never looked clearer. This formula is so gentle and amazing. Will forever recommend and obsess over.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
This is a good product but you need to know how to use it and how your skin reacts.
I use to use it twice a day, morning and night but BIG MISTAKE. It dried out my skin and created dry patches and made my skin an ugly texture.
So I stopped using it for a week and my skin went back to normal.
Only use this product ONCE or TWICE a week or it will dry your skin out.
Good product for exfoliation.
Brightens skin tone and fixes texture.

Bought mine on amazon for $15. Shipped and delivered right away.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent toner..I spray this on a shisedo cotton pad and apply to my face after cleansing..removes all traces of makeup..doesn’t dry out skin..very affordable..great for all skin types..I purchased mine from Ulta
This has saved my skin !! Since I switched to using this product I have noticed a significant reduction in breakouts. Also my skin looks brighter than before. I have oily/combo and acne prone skin and when I started using this my acne was probably at its worst. But since working this into my regime, my breakouts have lessened and they are under control. I don’t know what magic this has done but it was worked !!!
Aiza S.
East Garrison
Jaime C.
Brooklyn, NY
Simple and subtle exfoliation. If you are looking for a product that does a deep exfoliation job, this is not for you, but I use this product on days I do not do an intense full exfoliation process. My face feels refreshed after using it and makes my skin ready for the rest of my skin care routine.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Just getting into using acids and would love to add one to my skincare regimen. Is this a good one to start with?