BY COSRX #70 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Alycia M.
Greensboro, NC
I have recently added this to my skincare routine. It has healed and kept my acne at bay by like 90%. I still get the occasional hormonal breakout but nothing compared to before. I will definitely use this product until the end of time.
Shayna H.
This did nothing. Literally nothing. It was drying and I was absolutely no results. I was disappointed but I’m sure that my expectations were just unrealistic. I don’t recommend. Purchase a aha/bha treatment rather than a toner and you will be much happier.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
it’s a nice and gentle toner that helps boost the effectiveness of chemical exfoliants. i don’t think it’s really necessary though, and the spray bottle packaging makes it feel like some of the product goes to waste.
Leia T.
I have purchases 3 bottles of this toner! It is kind of expensive, but it lightly exfoliates my face and leaves it soft. I spray it on and pat it in. The smell is a little strange. The toner does its’ job.
Tiffany N.
Brooklyn, NY
i use this toner everyday to every other day. i have noticed a change in the texture of my skin. i was confused when i first bought it as to whether to spray it directly onto my face and wipe away or to spray onto a cotton pad. i prefer the cotton pad method and the swipe all over.
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
I love this toner! It feels so refreshing after cleansing and exfoliating and I feel like it's made a difference in my acne. I've been using it for over a year now and have purchased this twice.
Cynthia U.
I have dry but combo skin. I had a lot of problems with white heads on my forehead and this product literally got rid of all of them. It worked very well it didn’t dry out my skin even more. I noticed I gotten less break outs when I use this toner.
Ryann B.
Boyds, MD
A very pleasant smell and great for combination skin. I'm personally not a big fan of having to spray the product onto a cotton pad, but it's is good for monitoring how much product you use.
Irene H.
Kearny, NJ
I have read great reviews about COSRX and tried this toner. it was ok but it really dried me out around the cheek area. I had to stop using it or don't apply near my cheeks for it to heal
Gabrielle D.
This is an awesome toner! Love how it tightens my pores and helps my skin and blemishes so much! I haven’t used it lately as I hav found other products that work even better but this is a product worth looking into!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Just getting into using acids and would love to add one to my skincare regimen. Is this a good one to start with?

back