BY COSRX

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Katelyn L.
I can't live without this! I have repurchased so many times and it really helps keep my skin clear. I have super sensitive skin and I have no irritation from this at all!
Emma C.
Lake Zurich, IL
This is a fantastic affordable toner to help with acne, clogged pores, and texture. It is a great value and is no frills. I love that it has minimal scent and simple ingredients. I most like to use it right after a shower, patted into my skin with my hands. I recommend giving this a try!
Nikki C.
Orlando
It hasn't done anything bad to my skin, but after using it for a few months I haven't necessarily noticed my skin improving much. It is very gentle, so if you have sensitive skin you might want to give this a try. I don't and I have acne and am very oily, so maybe it's just too mild for me.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I'm in love with this product!! I am a huge korean skin product junkie and this product is my holy grail. It makes your skin so soft so fresh looking and moisturizing too. I buy this over and over with no second thoughts. It is great for getting rid of that nasty acne too!
Jessica R.
Oceanside, NY
Veryyyy good for my dry skin. I have noticed improved texture and overall appearance of my skin. I use it morning and night with some cotton pads. It’s gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin and there’s not much of a smell. It’s kind of a light florally scent.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
A toner for around $10 is awesome. I added this to my skincare routine to improve texture and I saw immediate improvement upon my first application.

I bought it off amazon. I really like the spray form and find it easy to apply to my face. I definitely recommend it.
⁎⠀⁺˳✧ ༚.
My all time favorite toner. It’s very gentle and nonabrasive, which is my favorite kind of toner to use. I don’t really like the the spray applicator, but I love the product so much I look past that. I’ve repurchased this product about three times, I love it so much.
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
I used this as a pH balancing toner after my face wash, since I don’t use pH balancing face washes. I like it in general, as it doesn’t dry out my face and I think the spray bottle is really convenient. However I don’t think it enhances my skin either - just balances it
Himali B.
New York
I have been using Korean skincare products since 8-9 months now but I never knew much about AHA/BHA & how important they are to your skincare regimen especially if you have acne prone skin, large pores & blackheads. I keep on researching about new products to make my skin feel better so I came across AHA/BHA & what they can do for your skin. I have been using a lot of products from Cosrx so finally when I decided to buy a AHA/BHA product I decided to buy from Cosrx. Only when I started using this toner I learnt how much my skin needed this product. My acne is reducing visibly that too within 1 week of use. It doesn’t irritate or dry up my skin or cause any kind of redness. Also, very easy to use just spray on a cotton pad & wipe off your face with it & you are ready to go on with your usual skincare regimen. I use it mostly at night & morning I wake up with clearer & brighter skin with visible difference in my acne. My acne spots have started fading too it might also be affect of the Mizon snail moisturiser which I have just started using but other than that I am using my usual skincare products. I hope all my acne & acne spots are gone by month end. I would totally recommend it, give it a try.
Ahndrea L.
Allen, TX
I really don’t feel like this does anything for my face other than exfoliating. I know it does that because my face tingles a little after application. As far as the next morning (I only use this at night), I don’t see or feel a noticeable difference in my skin.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Himali B.
New York
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Anna N.
How does this do with blackheads? I have this coming in the mail soon.